Spoiler Memoir of the God of War (전왕전기)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Haerether, Jun 7, 2021.

?

Have you read the novel?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Was planning to

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Haerether

Haerether 『. . .』

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Title:
    Memoir of the God of War (전왕전기)

Available Form/s: Novel and Manhwa

Link to Official Raws:

Link to NU:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/memoir-of-the-god-of-war/

Description:
    Breathing does not guarantee everyone’s alive! Dan Sa Yu, a descendant of Goryeo, greatly reprimands the Central District for the sake of his friend whom he treasures the most. He reigns every battle! No one can stop him! Cheonpo Armed Forces. The greatest martial arts of Goryeo! The legend of Cheonpo Armed Forces lives on while the history of the King of War unfolds!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    Kelebek and SquadCammander354 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Hi this is first time i try to edit this, but i dont know how so i just copy paste spoiler that i posted ealier. Btw i only read last 4 (296- 300) chapter till final.

There are 300 chapter, the manhwa may take around 300 manhwa to finish it. Because each chapter so damn long around 40 chapter. So this manhwa may finish around 300 week.

After destroying black blood clan and final villain, dan ya su are tired and stop killing more people. He escape together with Gung Mu Ae and Gung Jok san and live in their old place.

Mu ae finally have her old own smile, before this she cant smile because trapped in that black blood palace. Author doesnt show romantic relationship at the end of chapter. But we can conclude that So Ho intersted with Dan Ya Su.

They live in harmony and happily (Ya Su, Mu Ae, Jok San, Cheol San (Mu Ae Son), Sang Ah, So Ho).

-His friend are alive, eventhough he fall from cliff.
      -He also train martial art same like dan ya su to save his noona in the future
      -They together save her from that place.
      -I dont know which chapter Jok San and Ya Su Will meet.
      -But during final battle he knew the gap between him and final villain.

-His sister are alive, she had a son with Gu Yang Dae Guk (Open Chapter 75 Manhwa).
      -He raped her and she was pregnant. (Forced Marriage of course raped)
      -She open her heart only to his son. Her child name cheolsan (to be honest i dont know if he is her real son or dae guk only son because i didnt read earlier chapter.
      -Eventhough it has been 10 years since she was kidnapped and even has a son. She didnt open her heart to everyone especially gu yang dae guk because he is the reason her two brothers die.
      -Probability the reason why they kidnapped her because she was the most beautiful woman. That is the only reason i feel like why Gu Yang Dae Guk forced marriage.
      -There is people who comment how cold her heart is because she didnt cry in manhwa, when her brother being beaten to death. But in novel, she cried and happy when she found out Dan Ya Su are still alive. She didnt open her heart to anyone except her child.
      -I found out in korean comment, the reason she closed her heart especially to Gu Yang Dae Guk is because she kill her family. So she wont forgive him and accept his heart no matter what.

-So Ho (Merchant girl) visit her after the war finish, she like mu ae unnie.
      -Han sang ah (Master Daughter) live together with them in the mountain.

-He fought with ya su till death and loss.
      -During first meeting when he knew ya su and mu ae is siblings, they talk about returning mu ae noona back. She wanted freedom and doesnt want to be in blood palace. Give her freedom and let her leave that place.
      -Yasu told him to return mu ae noona back but his pride wont let him return mu ae
      -They finally decide to fight till death.
      -When he almost death, mu ae cry watch his body. He felt devastated because he shows his weak side to mu ae.
      -When mu ae escape with ya su, he said "Goodbye my last love.
      -Mu ae said to him "if there is after life, she will become her wife to repay all the kindness that she receive while living there"
      -his most loyat subordinates ma jong do (if im not mistaken) commit suicide after he knew his master death. She blame Mu Ae, because of her alone her master die and the palace destroyed.

This is just possible, i didnt read earlier chapter so i dont know if its correct or not only my assumption
      -Mu Ae past boyfriend, also go together with Ya su to save mu ae.
      -I said why, because in chapter 296 if im not mistaken, he was in the verge of death after trying to save mu ae.
      -Unfortunately he died "he said to ya su to save mu ae, because she only wanted freedom please give her freedom. he hope to be with her side". Damn such a loyal boy eventhough 10 years has passed.
      -There is only 3 people who might save her and said like that "Ya Su, Jok San and her past boyfriend". Thats why i said she is his past boyfriend, because black blood people are loyal to Gu Yang Dae Guk and also Mu Ae didnt open her heart to any of black blood people.
      -He dead but mu ae didnt know, because only Ya Su saw his dead. Ya su met muar in chapter 298 and Ex Boyfriend die in chapter 296.

This is i found funny, "Korean said mu ae is a cruel woman, because 2 man fight for her eventhough she had a chance to stop a fight by telling them to stop".
      -Mu Ae also need a husband for his son, so she should be generous and stop the fight between dan ya su and gu yang dae guk.
      -Before this you didnt accept your husband because his man kill your brother but after found out your brother alive you should accept him.

(My comment: Bitch she was mentally tortured in 10 fucking years inside that blood palace. She was forced marriage and even had a son with the leader who kill his brother. And even his ex boyfriend die to let her escape from that prison.)

The real question is who is FMC?
      Actually i dont know who is FMC because
      -Ya Su real goal is to take revenge and save Mu Ae Noonim. But the chapter that they met again is last 2 chapter 298 met and talk, 299 fight and escape, 300 live together like before.
      -Merchant daughter (So Ho) has a feeling towards dan ya su, but the author didnt show any side stories, it only shows she visit Ya Su and his family in his home (at mountain). And then she met Mu Ae and really like her.
      -Master Daughter (Sang Ah), i cant say she had any relationship with him. Yeah she live with them but shes not married with ya su.

I can say, only Mu Ae Noonim got married and has a son, Gung Jok San, Dan Ya Su, So Ho, Sang Ah are all single.
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
    TaoistImmortal and feng nao like this.
  3. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Abstract101

Abstract101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is this

5. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A Korean novel

6. Yogeshrajput2

Yogeshrajput2 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. JackJohnson

JackJohnson Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone translating this novel?

8. Zizumer

Zizumer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give spoilers about what happened to his sister?

9. Learning Korean

Learning Korean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read last 4 chapter till final.

There are 300 chapter, the manhwa may take around 300 manhwa to finish it. Because each chapter so damn long around 40 chapter. So this manhwa may finish around 300 week.

After destroying black blood clan and final villain, dan ya su are tired and stop killing more people. He escape together with Gung Mu Ae and Gung Jok san and live in their old place.

Mu ae finally have her old own smile, before this she cant smile because trapped in that black blood palace. Author doesnt show romantic relationship at the end of chapter. But we can conclude that So Ho intersted with Dan Ya Su.

They live in harmony and happily (Ya Su, Mu Ae, Jok San, Cheol San (Mu Ae Son), Sang Ah, So Ho).

-His friend are alive, eventhough he fall from cliff.
    -He also train martial art same like dan ya su to save his noona in the future
    -They together save her from that place.
    -I dont know which chapter Jok San and Ya Su Will meet.
    -But during final battle he knew the gap between him and final villain.

-His sister are alive, she had a son with Gu Yang Dae Guk (Open Chapter 75 Manhwa).
    -He raped her and she was pregnant. (Forced Marriage of course raped)
    -She open her heart only to his son. Her child name cheolsan (to be honest i dont know if he is her real son or dae guk only son because i didnt read earlier chapter.
    -Eventhough it has been 10 years since she was kidnapped and even has a son. She didnt open her heart to everyone especially gu yang dae guk because he is the reason her two brothers die.
    -Probability the reason why they kidnapped her because she was the most beautiful woman. That is the only reason i feel like why Gu Yang Dae Guk forced marriage.

-So Ho (Merchant girl) visit her after the war finish, she like mu ae unnie.
    -Han sang ah (Master Daughter) live together with them in the mountain.

-He fought with ya su till death and loss.
    -During first meeting when he knew ya su and mu ae is siblings, they talk about return mu ae back to yasu. .
    -Yasu told him to return mu ae noona back but his pride wont let him return mu ae
    -They finally decide to fight till death.
    -When he almost death, mu ae cry watch his body. He felt devastated because he shows his weak side to mu ae.
    -When mu ae escape with ya su, he said "Goodbye my last love.
    -Mu ae said to him "if there is after life, she will become her wife to repay all the kindness that she receive while living there"
    -his most loyat subordinates ma jong do (if im not mistaken) commit suicide after he knew his master death.

This is just possible, i didnt read earlier chapter so i dont know if its correct or not only my assumption
    -Mu Ae past boyfriend, also go together with Ya su to save mu ae.
    -I said why, because in chapter 296 if im not mistaken, he was in the verge of death after trying to save mu ae.
    -Unfortunately he died "he said to ya su to save mu ae, because she only wanted freedom please give her freedom. he hope to be with her side". Damn such a loyal boy eventhough 10 years has passed.
    -There is only 3 people who might save her and said like that "Ya Su, Jok San and her past boyfriend". Thats why i said she is his past boyfriend, because black blood people are loyal to Gu Yang Dae Guk and also Mu Ae didnt open her heart to any of black blood people.
    -He dead but mu ae didnt know, because only Ya Su saw his dead. Ya su met muar in chapter 298 and Ex Boyfriend die in chapter 296.

This is i found funny, "Korean said mu ae is a cruel woman, because 2 man fight for her eventhough she had a chance to stop a fight by telling them to stop".
    -Mu Ae also need a husband for his son, so she should be generous and stop the fight between dan ya su and gu yang dae guk.

The real question is who is FMC?
    Actually i dont know who is FMC because
    -Ya Su real goal is to take revenge and save Mu Ae Noonim. But the chapter that they met again is last 2 chapter 298 met and talk, 299 fight and escape, 300 live together like before.
    -Merchant daughter (So Ho) has a feeling towards dan ya su, but the author didnt show any side stories, it only shows she visit Ya Su and his family in his home (at mountain). And then she met Mu Ae and really like her.
    -Master Daughter (Sang Ah), i cant say she had any relationship with him. Yeah she live with them but shes not married with ya su.

I can say, only Mu Ae Noonim got married and has a son, Gung Jok San, Dan Ya Su, So Ho, Sang Ah are all single.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
  10. Caterpix

Caterpix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoile
    I would like to read this, but who is the fmc again?

Learning Korean likes this.
  11. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, knowing the fact that Noonim saying those sweet last words towards Go Yang Dae Guk means that he treated noonim kindly in all those 10 years of time? Just why did he have to force noonim to be married with him? Is it merely one sided love?

And also can someone tell me which chapter of the novel thats correlated with the current 76th chapter of the manhwa? (its in the arc where mc is meeting Go Yang Dae Guk for the first time and they exchange illusion of themself fighting)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
  12. Learning Korean

Learning Korean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she was being treated kindly. According to korean comment she cant open her heart to Gu Yang Dae Guk because he was the reason her brother killed.

So in my opinion
    1. She was kidnapped then forced marriage.
    2. She was raped and pregnant.
    3. Give birth to baby, she open her heart only to her son. (because the son is innocence)
    4. Gu Yang Dae Guk try to get her love and treat her kindly.
    5. Even after 10 years passed she still didnt open her heart.
    6. Maybe because of this tragedy he fall in love with her.

I forgot the chapter but dan ya su destroy the moyang family and search for his daughter master

13. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain to me all factions/organizations present in this novel/manhwa?

14. yakuza94

yakuza94 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you read the novel somewhere other than paying?

15. Jatin Yadav

Jatin Yadav Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please explain power level of three saints , three tyrants , Gu yang dae guk, etc. ?? How powerful they are compared to mc ?? And will mc become more powerful or stays at his current power level throughout the series?? What are their martial arts techniques and their speciality especially Gu yang dae guk I am interested in his powers of darkness

16. yakuza94

yakuza94 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it possible a link to read the novel? For free

17. Zenimods

Zenimods New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me on what happened after he was imprisoned in dragon league

Can you please spoil for me what happens in the dragon league prison where he got homself imprisoned