Spoiler Men of the Harem

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Queens.Navier, Apr 13, 2020.

1. MarshmallowAddiction

MarshmallowAddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's Tia again?? LO

2. shieru

shieru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers.
    Although I'm dropping this series because harem is not my thing. I expected it'd be a 1-1 romance (as Latil and Sernut have mutual feelings and they even confessed to each other) instead of a harem story for real. I'm totally okay with her sleeping with her ex if there was a case, and I'd be okay with her sleeping with everyone in her harem if only she weren't serious about anyone, but it seems this story is kinda too realistic by imitating the royal harems in history and it focus on other things too so I guess I better stop digging into it too deep lol.
    Tbh I'm reading manhwa only, I don't read the novel and just get some info from summarized spoiler, but until now aside from Tasir, I don't find her concubines likeable lol Klein is like an annoying narcissistic kid who irritates me the most, Ranamun is bland and he's almost irrelevant and he only has prioritized screentimes whenever his family status is mentioned, Carlein is quite scary and yandere type, Guesta is somewhat okay but he's a spy or two-faced bxx...! Imho Tasir is the most sane person among them. :LOL: Someday I will check the end of this story though.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  3. Maxiriftan

Maxiriftan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really curious, did you sleep with Klein or not?

4. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Latil still hasn’t slept with Klein in the novel, but she’ll probably start sleeping with all the other consorts in the next chapters.
    Yes, she still hasn’t slept with him.

arlovebird, ArkiV_10 and Tt123 like this.
  5. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    93369D38-DCB2-4861-BE85-2F0EBB2C4BF0.jpeg 67AEB03B-5FDB-4A07-A36B-19010958BA65.jpeg A9A2CAF6-62E0-4CAD-922C-15F24851C6A5.jpeg We finally see Domis (chapter 59)

yes, I’m pretty sure Sonnaught is the first one Latil confessed too.

6. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Domis is Latil in her past life and Carlein’s past lover

8. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh i see thank you so muchh!

Wapdyne likes this.
  9. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn her past self is so GORGEOUS AF
    Does she remember her past life and does she still love Cerlein in this current life?

Also does it mention how her past self died?

Echichichi and Tt123 like this.
  10. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, so I finally found out who’s Anyadomis after asking someone who reads the novel.

(These spoilers aren’t mine, they’re from https://clanlessrebel.tumblr.com/ so credits to them.)

- Can u tell us who’s Anya Domis? I skipped a lot of chapters from the novel and get so confused whenever she’s mentioned…

Answer:
    Tbh, I'm quite confused reading the MTL at times too. Alright, here's what I know. Anyadomis is the main villain of the story. She is Anya's soul inside Domis' body (if that makes sense). Who is Anya? Well, there were two Anyas in the past timeline. One was the 'Adversary' of Domis; the other one was the closest confidant (BFF?) of Domis. The former was also Domis' younger stepsister who absolutely despised Domis. Whereas the latter was an investigator from the imperial palace (I might be wrong about her real job), but she always helped Domis and protected her (see the similarities between her and Tasir?). This good Anya was a human and one day someone k*lled her in front of Domis, which triggered her awakening (idk if Girgol was involved or not). Then Domis immediately turned Anya into a vampire (yes, Anya was her first 'creation'). And fast forward to the oath Domis made to the bad 'adversary' Anya (this girl became obsessed with Carlein as she grew up). Domis made a deal to keep Carlein and her followers alive; but in exchange, she had to sacrifice herself, AND pass over her memories with Carlein to Anya (idk how). This whole crazy process needs a pure soul to complete it. And that person from 500 years ago was Baek Hwa – the current commander of the White Flowers/Lilies holy knights.

Everything was done. Domis was dead, and Anya got her memories in turn. And Carlein will love her once he wakes up etc. But Girgol being Girgol, fucked everything up by killing Anya. He always killed the Adversary once the Lord was dead. So the oath was broken. Anya's soul got split into half – one part reincarnated into Aini's body (hence her past memories with Carlein); the other just floats around, i guess.

Meanwhile, the good investigator Anya stayed beside Domis' coffin and protected her for the next 500 years inside a cave. She never left, not even once. She thought Domis' soul would return to this body once the five centuries cycle was up. But Domis has reincarnated as Latil. And somehow that one half of bad Anya's soul got into Domis' body. So voila, Anyadomis. Oh, for some reason, she's invisible to everyone, except for Klein – the pure soul of this generation

Last edited: Aug 21, 2023
  11. Lilac maccaron

Lilac maccaron New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Is that Mean Anyadomis is so dangerous?

12. daffadiyanah

daffadiyanah Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who's "the real adversary" of latil (lord) in this lifetime? Ranamun? Or Anyadomis? I'm sorry but I'm confused about this

And btw girgol is antagonist or not?

13. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Ranamun and Aini are the adversaries

Girgol isn’t the antagonist

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
  14. daffadiyanah

daffadiyanah Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u..
    so the adversary can be more than one? But lord is only latil, right?

Then why girgol n carlein hostile each other now? In the past timeline they were friends, right?

15. Reifu

Reifu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes.

DOHere and Tulipiti like this.
  16. Akahana

Akahana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does jasir(the high priest) get romantically involved with Latil later in the novel or is he just there as a member of the harem bcz he is the great sage and nothing else?

cjburaira likes this.
  17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He begins to like her romantically and kisses her as well. Don't know about further