Spoiler Men of the Harem

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Queens.Navier, Apr 13, 2020.

1. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art of the novel is so beautiful... It seems that Hysinth is the end game :blobpopcorn:

2. Reandayo

Reandayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, you know, I'm actually kinda curious of her ex's detailed reaction when he knew MC's taking in some concubines. :blobpopcorn_cool:

Btw if she's the empress, who's the main consort (emperor)? Or all of the male leads' statuses are just concubines? I don't understand pls help :blobwoah:

LokaLari, SueVal and DOHere like this.
  3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe I'm pretty sure it'll be a harem ending :blobparty::blobjoy:

She didn't choose one! She technically has to, but is no hurry yet. There are lots of issues besides the concubines. Even her position as emperor is threatened.
    She can choose one of the concubines or can choose a new one. I think she's called emperor and her main consort will be called empress:blobjoy:, at least that's how google translate interpreted it, but can't know for sure since it's just mtl.

Oh it only showed his reaction when she asked for a concubine from his country. There was a brief mention that he also got a concubine from her country, maybe he asked for it, not sure. Probably Latille's father was the emperor back then.
    Anyway, he received a delegation asking for a concubine for Latille and he refused without even letting the delegation stay and sent a letter to her "How can you ask me this". And she replied that he shouldn't be acting close, considering they hadn't had contact for years and that she'll consider his country as hostile if he keeps refusing. He reluctantly sent his brother Klein as temporary concubine, telling him not to touch her.

Got new spoilers anyway. Maybe I'll summarize them tonight here:blobokhand:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  4. Reandayo

Reandayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa indeed of what the title said, it is a genuine harem!!:aww: lololol and without knowing he's actually sending in the wrong guy there :blobmelt:

Thanks a lot for the reply. Will wait for other spoiler patiently :blobicecreamlove:

DOHere likes this.
  5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Laysian Tarium (Lean), previous crown prince now successor of the great sage
    After Ratille's brother, Lean, gave up the crown prince position and went to the temple, he heard the omen that mc is likely to be the Lord and wanted her to go to the temple to find out for sure. The omen said she'll start her reign with blood, which came true as she killed her half brother, Tula.
    He said cant's help it and he must protect the country as a royal. He cannot let all the people in the world die just to save his sibling.:blobhyperthink:
    "If Latile is the lord, then she's no longer Latile. And if she's not the Lord, then she's my sister.":blobcat_hyper:
    He's been spying on Latille and she later realised he used birdsongs to relay information.

Latille mentioned he wasn't interested in physical activities at all from young.
    Btw, her father's concubine, Anaksha, Tula's mother, at one point when mc came to visit her in jail, she insisted that her closest person will betray her, she probably knew something. But mc fully believed in her brother.:blobcry:
    lean.ugh.png
    EBA088EC9588_EB8C80ED9994ED9895.png

So the vampire?(or some kind of evil) lord, reincarnates every 500 yrs on a fated day and this is what awakens all evil beings in the world each time. The Lord will fully revive by attracting the evil forces and an opponent gets born on the same day as him.

The Lord + Saviour candidates (that we know of) that were born on the fated day, August 26th(is anyone reading born on this day lol?:blobjoy:):
    - Latille
    - her half brother, Tula
    - Lanamun
    - Empress Aini

So there was a time when all children born on the day were sent to the temple. But they didn't know which one was the evil lord and which one its opponent and the temple wasn't powerful enough to hold some of them for more than 3 months and had to return them all. For example, Lanamun was one of the children brought to the temple when he was young. And he was a duke's child so there was probs some pressure for him.

Now, according to novel laws, Latille, as the main character, should be one of the two, right? Either the Lord or his opponent, I'm really curious which one.
    Plus she has a past life and a vampire(Carlain) following her. She has astral projection dreams, can read others' minds and I'll explain letter how she had a strange incident with Heum.

But, there's a group of paladins called, Hundred Flower, that worship god and respect the high priest, Jaisin. Anyway, the paladin that met her was impressed because he felt a very shiny and clear aura from her. Hey, I'm more surprised than you!

Latille got a tip(I forgot from where) about an auction. She want there with Tassir and found a map leading to the Carissen kingdom, so she plans to leave there undercover and tells her brother Lean.
    Finding that out, Lean plotted to impersonate Latille while she's gone, while their mother, Sheit, acts as Latille, with a face changing wig. Target goal was to take Latille to the temple to find out if she's the Lord and have the mother act as emperor in the meantime.

Meanwhile, Latille finds a face changing mask while in Carissen. (Btw, it seems like she can only change to one appearance? Which is this random, average-looking girl. Or maybe she just doesn't know how to use it? Cause her mother can change to Latille's face specifically.). On the map there's also written the number 3, which she guesses later it might mean that there are 3 such face changing objects.

Anyway, after she found the mask, she goes back to her empire and there was already the emperor "Latille" there. Plus the fact that Lean gave a prophecy that an impersonator will come, so ppl thought she was fake -_-. Her concubines weren't there at the time, just servants and knights.
    So at that time, she ended up running away and going into hiding. Thankfully she had the newly acquired magical mask so she used one of the spare fake identities she had as emperor and entered the palace as a maid.

There, Carlain knew the fake wasn't actually Latille from the start and he immediately recognized her (even if she looked completely different):bloblove:.
    He said he recognised her by smell(and he smelled her neck as usual:blobjoy:), but I think it's just because he knows her very well:blobicecreamlove:. He also recognised her being his past lover and I doubt she had the same smell in 2 lifetimes lol.

Anyway, she finds out the fake is her mother and why they did it. She's asked to go to the temple until it's proved "she's not the Lord", but she runs away instead. Her mother then tells Carlain to go after her. Latille later tells Carlain she ran because she thinks Lean will kill her if she's somehow found out to be the Lord. She doesn't think she is tho. Idk what to think.

Carlain accompanies her back to Carissen, where she wants to ask Hiacinth for help. Now...Hiacinth also recognises her, even with her changed appearance. She says she's Latille (while looking like some else) and he can actually tell it really is her:blob_teary:. Some stuff happens related to Aini and Heum, which I'll detail in a different spoiler.

Meanwhile, Latille's Commander of Knights, Sernut, who was away on a mission for mc, comes back and also realises pretty fast that's not the real Latille. He was also Lean's friend since young and pretends to go along with him this time. But f***ing Lean prepares a trap for him (sending a letter that claims to be for mc asking to meet Sernut in secret) to find out if he's really on their side. They confront each other there and we don't know what happened to Sernut and he's still MIA now!:blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

Other than him, Guesta figures out on his own that "Latille" is fake, based more on logic tho:blobsweat_2:(after speaking with her and her words don't match up with Guesta's previous conversation with mc). He lets his father know, which then lets Lanamun's father know, who then tells Lanamun(Lanamun didn't meet the fake emperor at all). The fathers of the 2 of them are the most powerful nobles, also rivals hehe.
    Anyway, Guesta wasn't as bad as I thought. He's still very sly and cunning against the other concubines lol. But he doesn't have an ulterior motive. He apparently does it because he sincerely loves Latille. When he found out the current emperor is a fake, his servant didn't agree for him to help the real emperor, as the situation wasn't looking good for her. Especially since Lean is supporting the fake, thus obviously they're a team. So the attendant says he should just go along with it as it doesn't matter if that emperor is a fake.
    But Guesta says he didn't want to become a concubine for any other reason, than for Latille and even considered getting rid of his servant(I'm not sure if this meant killing him, I guess it's possible as his attendant now knows the secret). But the next moment he agreed with Guesta, thus he was safe without knowing how Guesta considered getting rid of him:blobjoy:.
    Man, Guesta's got everyone fooled, including his own family:blobjoy:. And his attendant, Latille, even Lanamun's father thinks he's a gentle and good kid lol. The only one who knows his real personality atm is Tassir and the other concubines suspect it (and most of them don't like him 'cause there's a rivarly between them anyway).
    Also 2 things which were briefly mentioned before that I didn't mention. But mtl wasn't clear, so I'm not sure if either is correct:
    1. Guesta once saved mc in the past
    2. Guesta confessed to mc in the past and he's loved her for a long time

Tasir receives a letter from mc using "their secret code" and he also supports her. The others also told Jaisin abt the current emperor being a fake and he was on mc's team.

So she returns and with the concubines and Hiacinth vouching for her, she is finally believed to be the real one in front of a nobles' meeting. Btw, the reason her concubines were needed was because each held important positions, irrespective of their concubine status. I've detailed each of their positions in earlier spoilers.
    I'll explain more about the mother, the previous empress, below, but end point is: Latille wasn't planning to expose her mother, Sheit. Since she was disguised anyway, she could've been protected. But Lean actually exposed her himself to push most of the blame on her. Their mother went along with it, protecting both Latille, by not explaining their suspicions of her being the Lord, and Lean, by taking the blame for the whole thing. (as of now, it seems Lean puts the wellbeing of the world first, above family and everything -_-)
    Mc only punished her mother by imprisoning her in the temple (where she was staying before by her own volition anyway ).
    Latille tried to explain that her brother was the mastermind, but both Sheit and Lean said Sheit planned it and Lean said he's trying to put the blame on him, so the all the nobles didn't believe her.
    Thus she couldn't punish Lean very harshly, especially since she already got a cruel reputation for killing her own half brother, Tula. So in fact she hadn't decided on Lean's punishment.

So yeah, I think it was really nice how all of them agreed to help her even when she had nothing and the odds were against her. Except for poor Klein:blobjoy:. He's the only one that didn't know. In his defense, he didn't even meet the fake emperor.
    Maybe the other concubines didn't tell him because he's the least bright one lol and just to make sure he didn't ruin their cover. And also, maybe because they didn't need him, since they also had the emperor of Carissen on their side. New info: they said they didn't tell him because he's a foreign prince (so it was for security reasons?).

The previous empress of the Tarium Empire
    Because her husband, the previous emperor greatly favored his concubine, Anaksha(Tula's mother), she retreated to the temple while he was still alive.

She said she wouldn't care if Latille were the Lord if she only had one child. She wouldn't care if the world goes to ruin as long as her child is well. But since she has two children, she has to protect them both...

Anaksha, at one point, insisted that mc's closest person will betray her. But mc fully trusted her brother. This betrayal was heartbreaking for her because the 2 of them were the only ppl she fully trusted. She mentioned before she has her concubines who she's supposed to live with in the future, but what she wants is to be with her family.
    She also tried to pick on Anaksha and Tula from young, because she hated the pain the concubine brought her mother.
    75.png
    75.png

Btw, the ppl she kissed up until novel chapter 97 were, in this order: Hiacinth, Klein, Jason, Lanamun and Carlain.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
  6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @DOHere thank you for spoilers! :blobnom:

DOHere likes this.
  7. popwentdrop

popwentdrop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so who is the male lead?

8. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I’ve read it’s probably all of them.
    the story isn’t really focused on the romance though

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  9. popwentdrop

popwentdrop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NO WAY THATS DSO COOOOOL..... were getting a lot of cool ass protagonists this year omg...

weeb4lifeu, arlovebird and Wapdyne like this.
  10. Mozzarella

Mozzarella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... Is she ever going to get involved with the knight? I'd love it if he became her official husband.

11. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    She can be with anyone but Hiacinth

jenny and LokaLari like this.
  12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not up to chapter 98. I only read the free chapters, not sure after. New free chapters pop up every 3 to 4 days. The full webnovel has 200+ chapters and it's still ongoing.
    As of now, she's 100% oblivious to his love for her tho. Plus, he's missing.

13. trashconsumer

trashconsumer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all the spoilers @DOHere! Btw, this is off topic but can you tell me how Latille's mother's name is written in the raws? I keep reading it as shit and not sure how it's supposed to be pronounced :blobsweat:

Azula959697 and DOHere like this.
  14. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you kept reading it as shit :blobjoy:
    셰이트
    Try this in Google translate. Sheh-it(?)

trashconsumer likes this.
  15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Latille was thinking about him, wondering where Sernut is.
    And then the chapter ends with this sentence: "That time, Sernut was sinking into the swamp, with his heart pierced.":blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    Now we gotta wait for him to come back as a vampire:blobgift:. 99.png

16. Naraina

Naraina Step Red Sibling ⭐ | † Trickster

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not a bullet train but ....
    But Tell me the ending spoiler :blobcat_hyper:
    OR
    I wanna know who ML is or is it a harem where she'll end up with every ML ? :blobneutral:? (I really don't mind)

Tell me anyone :blobsob:

17. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait........Sernut is the knight, right? All these foreign names has my mind spinning. I tried to pronounce the names as best as I could and my sisters thought I was summoning a spirit....

18. RomyAkari

RomyAkari Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really hope he gets to come back ahhhh, idk much aside spoilers, bless you guys for real, but I am also fond of him ahhh. Please don't leave us :blobsleepless::blobconfounded::blobsob::blob_teary:

weeb4lifeu likes this.
  19. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only share this comment, the novel goes through chapter 258 (this comment is from 5 hours ago with 11 likes), I read until chapter 30 (I did not see the harem or any romance anywhere) and then from time to time when I bought chapters and looked at the comments (and nothing, I did like that until chapter 130 and I got bored).

Honestly, the author... It's funny, but you should have changed the title. What harem men are these? It's just a fantasy... I don't know what's different from a fantasy novel in which a man is an emperor. I'm just looking at it because it's honey jam, but I'd like you to change the title. It's a scam. This is a hahahaha Harem stake is not even 20%, what kind of harem men are these ^^ Vampire Lord + Fantasy. Please change it with the features like this. What kind of magic has developed so far, but is it not possible to create a group of forced deceased children with only one contraceptive.. In the old days, contraceptive methods existed.

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  20. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, there's not much progress in terms nsfw and romance is quite slow. Nothing else happened yet besides kisses and sleeping holding hands. As I mentioned before, Latille doesn't want any children before the kingdom is stabilised. And she's not that interested in steamy stuff and quite shy in that aspect. All the other nobles aren't that rushed with Latille having a child either because there are the zombies/warlocks-related more pressing issues.

There most probably existed contraceptives for that time. But even in modern times, there aren't any fool proof ones. So I guess if you wanna make sure you don't end up pregnant, better just not do it:blobpensive:.

I'd say the plot is equal parts thriller, mystery and romance(although not explicit). Plus even some comedy. It's pretty similar with Vampire Diaries, as I find it supernatural teen drama material.