Spoiler Men of the Harem

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Queens.Navier, Apr 13, 2020.

1. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By romance I do not mean sex, but Latille's romantic development with a man (it seems that it will not end in harem as it goes). People are complaining about the false premise that MEN OF HAREM was sold to them, whenever it brings that title they should develop FL's love relationships with multiple MLs along with their backstory and politics.
    examples: Harem game reverse (Yeldria)
    Empress harem (Yan An)
    Even in ancient times there were herbs or contraceptive drugs and more in the world of MEN OF HAREM (they have magic, it would be rare not to have advanced medicine or contraceptive methods, if they can revive the dead they will not be able to make contraceptive drugs)

It also bothers me how the writer does not let the FL romance flow with any man:
    * Latille has a romantic moment with Klein and is interrupted by Sernut to resolve work issues
    * Latille has a romantic moment with Lanamoon, she remembers her ex-lover and moves away from Lanamoon
    * Latille has a romantic moment with Sernut (they are very few), a maid arrives and tells him that he knows his place that will only be Latille's knight or another concubine.
    * With the others I have not seen many the other black-haired man seems her secretary, Gesta seems her younger brother, and more or less the mercenary king but they put that strange story of reincarnation and vampires

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
  2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk, she still has a connection with all of the men and though they're all different and she has a distinct chemistry with each one.
    I guess, considering the title, you'd expect to be heavily focused on romance. But there are other novels as well concerning the harem, that have for example harem fights plots and little to no romance.
    In this case, her harem(plus other men that like her) constitute the main characters, so it's not wrong to say the story revolves around the emperor's harem.

If there is a magical contraceptive way in the novel, it wasn't publicly discovered yet. It is rare for most people, magic isn't an everyday part of their life. They've just discovered warlocks/zombies and, except ppl from the temple, others didn't believe in them and were surprised they were real.

I only see this ending either with her as vampire lord and her partly supernatural harem or her as an emperor with her harem. That is considering the current development. And of course the harem includes the current guys + probably Sernut + probably Hyacinth + more might pop up just like the priest).
    On the other hand, her ending up with just one person sounds very unlikely. How would that work out? Her giving up the throne and going into hiding with just one man? Who else would be emperor? Even her full blooded brother seems more like an antagonists now, so I doubt he'll get the throne from her. And who would the other men end up with? Most would not ever be interested in any other woman except from mc.

Anyway, it looks like a long running work and the ongoing chapters are not even half way through till the end. I don't mind the slow romance that much since I find the plot interesting anyway.

3. AmyraRegan

AmyraRegan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a disappointment. Her leaving her throne for one guy? What about her ambitions and her right to throne? All went in the gutter after falling in love? Will they also make her a weak willed fl who turns dunce after ml's entry? It would have been better if she hadn't made any harem. What's the use of harem? They shouldn't have named it as men of harem...story is nothing about it....they are misleading the readers with its title...it's just another story with fl and many handsome men...but fl choosing only one of them lol

4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I said the opposite:blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless:. Read again.

5. deepikasymth

deepikasymth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that Harem genre won't work if we live in a monogamous way ~ it will seem off and out of track . You can lose the plot or you can lose the development of the character you built . That's often happened. No one gonna stand in a relationship where too many people in it .

sets_trans likes this.
  6. Laciesche

Laciesche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any new info regarding Aini? She's the character I find most interesting out of them all, actually!! So if anybody has more spoilers about her I'd love to know!!:blobReach:

sets_trans, chorong_ssi and Jukki like this.
  7. KristaReiss22

KristaReiss22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my ghaddd, first chapter i read and i see a name Trashishu. :cry::cry::cry:

Jukki and Wapdyne like this.
  8. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all of this information so clean cut and photos included ❤️❤️❤️

How did her half-brother Tula turn into a vampire after getting executed by the guillotine? Is he a headless vampire now (jk)

WAIT WHAAAAAAT I thought he was one of the two most trusted people she had what happened

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
  9. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did he betray her?!was he working for the temple?! Just spying on her for the temple or actually actively working against her? if he didn’t want blood he could just stay the cp...

10. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it's true or not. I read that Latill has sex with her ex-lover ??? If it is true, then why with her harem she has no romantic development? and you can no longer say as an excuse that she cannot have sex with them because she can get pregnant (it would be better with her concubines) than she can get pregnant from the king of the neighboring kingdom and that king has a wife. Someone confirms if this is true, I do not like the plot with her former lover I prefer any of the harem (but at least with one of them develop some romance).

11. Millff

Millff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it true? what chapter did you read? honestly, I didn't expect that to happen. I wish she was playing with her harem more.

12. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a comment from someone, who said that she is doing that as a plan to get revenge on her former lover, I just want to confirm that if it is true it is a complete disappointment. I know that she initially created the harem out of spite but it is not for her to play with the hopes of the men of the harem (some want her love, others to be her official husband), better to tell them what she expects of them so as not to make them lose time and effort in courting her. And also if it is true, where was the excuse that there were no contraceptives or that she did not want to get pregnant

LokaLari and SueVal like this.
  13. someone_udk

someone_udk New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn I thought I finally found something worthwhile and spicy to read asdklaefblwfb ;-;:blobexpressionless:

Naya352 likes this.
  14. Lenko

Lenko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!

While reading manhwa I saw a scene when MC was drunk with Clein together. Prince tried to budge her but couldn't mentioned how surprisingly strong she is. Is she really super strong or it was so e kind of one time joke? I red about her good swordmanship, but here I am curious about raw strength.

LokaLari likes this.
  15. kuronekohime

kuronekohime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god these spoilers are better than actually reading it. Keep them coming.

I was wanting a legit reverse harem but it’s not working like that. (I’ve still got empresses harem which is the only really true one so far but I fell into a reverse harem game looks like it might be taking that path. They are so rare)

so I’m so glad I can read this thread. The comments are so interesting and phrased in a way that makes them fun to read.

I have to admit without this thread I would have read and gotten frustrated. Thank you all for your effort in writing these spoilers!

LokaLari and harmoniche like this.
  16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd say she's not physically stronger than some of the men, like Sernut, Jaisin*, Carlaine...Tho if she discovers more superpowers in the future, who knows.
    But Klein isn't really strong. Klein, Lanamun, Ghesta* aren't fighters.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    LokaLari, Azula959697, Lenko and 2 others like this.
  17. Millff

Millff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is jason?

18. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The high priest, page 3. The mtl translates his name differently from time to time

19. avashan98

avashan98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the Raw link on chrome you can google translate the whole page. For me a pop up would come asking is I wanted to translate the page.

LokaLari and Azula959697 like this.
  20. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the web novel is not completd & is ongoing but if it does end in a harem, who would be the official (main) husband? By that I mean the king next to her, cause I know she can have many consorts after the main marriage but who most likely will it be? For those who are reading the web novel.

Incase others don't know & I don't think it was mention:

Consort: legally a spouse to a king or queen & have a higher status right after the wife/husband of a king/queen
    Concubine: lower status not officially a spouse/married & are most for just entertainment

She's looking for consorts not concubines so it makes sense why she really isn't looking into the sex aspect & hasn't done it with them, which I don't mind, less drama I guess

Idk if true but if so maybe because the difference is she was in love with him and they had a relationship already before breaking up (or are talking about after the fact/current time?)

Dhiyfal and LokaLari like this.