Spoiler Men of the Harem

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Queens.Navier, Apr 13, 2020.

1. datagirl

datagirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah alphatart finally completed this novel. Does she has more works published besides MOTH and TRE?

Wapdyne likes this.
  2. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope :( side stories are still ongoing and we might get 100+ side stories so there’s still a lot left

DOHere, datagirl and Dianthanne like this.
  3. Dianthanne

Dianthanne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the main novel tory is over, now it's a MOTH spin off or side story and as of now, we don't know the name of the Prince (Latil's son with Ranamun) LOL. We constantly called "prince" throughout the story. like Alphatart are still confused to find a name for this prince

Wapdyne likes this.
  4. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Flora and Clarice got a name fast because months used to pass in a few chapters but it isn’t like that with the prince

5. CUEBEE5566

CUEBEE5566 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That works only if he is calculative and manipulated. However through out the story, Ranamun just seems a carefree person who doesn't really do much to help himself.
    Even with his father's help things were still the same for him.

Now it will he a different story if the guys started fighting for their kids as an heir - but the story wasn't about that.

Concubines were taken for her to be used while at the same time she had to make sure that concubine wouldn't do her harm by having his own ambition (isn't that why she is wary of them at the start?)

Emperors normally choose weak Empress with strong background. A strong empress with strong background is often their nightmare since she would start plotting and sticking her nose to his business - unless the emperor is weak, only then would the strong empress would be useful for him.
    Latik is one of those strong emperors who wouldn't let their heart control their mind (otherwise she would've just chose and favor the knight she loves) but she didn't.

So it understandable why Ranamun got all of her first.
    He was the perfect empress material - submissive but has strong background that could help her.
    The rest of the concubines were there to balance his influence and power - in case he turned to be ambitious and cunning - since most of them were strong, smart and powerful in their own way.

6. Dianthanne

Reading List:
    Link
    FINALLY, LATIL'S THIRD CHILD, THE PRINCE HAD A NAME. HIS NAME IS PRINCE KAILETTA!

7. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if this is a repeat but there's so many pages and the spoiler table hasn't been updated.

I just heard the mains story finished, so did it end in an actual harem ending? Also I heard she's pregnant for a 3rd time, has it been revealed who the fathers are?

Again sorry if this been answered before

Wapdyne and Dianthanne like this.
  8. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll edit the spoiler curator because it looks kind of ugly/messy haha.

yeah, the author was probably just hinting the side story and saying it’ll be later. I’m kind of happy the side story isn’t now because then it’ll feel like we’re actually reaching the end :(

Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
    Dianthanne likes this.
  9. Dianthanne

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? So, yesterday wasn't the end of the main novel? and now it's not a spin off or a side story but it's still the main story?

hi @Wapdyne sorry, can i ask for your help? can you help me to rewrite the TL page that is on page 1 or spoiler curator? looks like I made a big mistake due to editing error. sorry, I wanted to edit the information about the concubines, but I accidentally changed it to my country's language. when I want to edit again, my photocopies can't appear there. how do i fix it? can you help me? sorry if i bother you guys. now, I really feel panicked :cry: everything disappeared! OH MY GOD. I lost so many important things and I don't know how to get them back. I'm really sorry, please forgive all my mistakes! :cry: AH HOW IS THIS?! CAN ANYBODY HELP ME? PLEASE HELP ME :cry: i feel so sorry :cry:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
    Wapdyne likes this.
  10. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s ok don’t worry!! I think there’s a way of getting them back because I’ve seen something similar happen before but even if we didn’t get them back, it’s still okay because there wasn’t that much and I remember what’s there.

I’ll try fixing it in a few hours.

Dianthanne likes this.
  11. Dianthanne

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH, WAPDYNE! sorry, I made a very big mistake, I really didn't do it on purpose :cry: although there aren't many, it's definitely very difficult to find some TL among our 56 discussion pages. tell me, what can i do? I really feel guilty and want responsibility. Please forgive me :cry:

I want to help you to fix it. therefore, can you teach me how to update or include the TL in the spoiler curator? sorry, if I burden you :(

Wapdyne likes this.
  12. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s back!! It only took a few minutes actually.

Something like this happened before because of trolls so the mods here made a way to fix it.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/spoiler-curator-edit-logs.153267/

For how to use the spoiler curator: im not sure if this is the exact way but this is how i use it

1F4045CE-234D-4052-B6AB-0F771835CA54.jpeg First go here and click on that link
    F4DBA3DE-B123-426F-B2FD-EEB72FC9750A.jpeg Then you log in using the spoiler curator account (the password is written there)

C5321A37-4FB6-4EDB-A9A9-7AF296AF67F9.jpeg Then you click on the hashtag thing under any post A585990E-36BD-4971-9EC7-0F818CF6EBA2.jpeg then just edit “men of the harem” with the title of the link you want to use and edit the spoiler curator and copy paste it there

Dianthanne likes this.
  13. Dianthanne

Reading List:
    Link
    AH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME AND THANKS FOR TELLING YOU HOW TO PUT TL IN THE SPOILER CURATOR! SORRY IF I BURDEN YOU SO MUCH. ONCE THANK YOU VERY MUCH! but sorry, I'm getting really scared to fiddle with the spoiler curator again :cry:

Wapdyne likes this.
  14. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this♡♡
    But who are the other two fathers? I was actually asking about all 3, sorry if I worded it wrong.
    So the 3rd child is Ranamun (but legally Carlein). Who are the 1st and 2nd?

Also one more question if that's okay, my friend wants to know if Sonnaught officially joined the harem.

Wapdyne likes this.
  15. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    -First child’s father is Ranamun
    -Second child’s father is Sonnaught

Yes, Sonnaught joined the harem at the last 50~ chapters of the novel. Tasir’s Royal consort ceremony and Sonnaught’s pledge/oath (harem) ceremony were in the same chapter.

Plumpuppeach likes this.
  16. TasirToKlein

TasirToKlein Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any translation for Zaicin's first night with Latil? (I feel very unholy asking this :cry:)

Wapdyne likes this.
  17. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m posting Sonnaught and Zaicin’s soon (probably tmrw) because they’re the only ones left and I’m editing the spoiler curator :)

Edit: sorry, I was a bit busy these 2 days but I’ll post the chapters tomorrow!!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
    Plumpuppeach and TasirToKlein like this.
  18. TasirToKlein

TasirToKlein Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow! Thank you!

Wapdyne likes this.