Spoiler Men of the Harem

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Queens.Navier, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Dianthanne

Dianthanne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Latil and Meradim's fake future looks cute. whether in real or fake future, they are still friends lol there is no romance in it. means true, Meradim's ideal type is "busy tail" :ROFLMAO:

ARE YOU SERIOUS? THAT'S TASIR'S CHILD?! THERE ARE NO MORE TRAPS RIGHT?! OH WELL, I DON'T EXPECT TRAP ANYMORE because Latil had previously had sexual relations with Guesta and Zaicin but if you look at the time, it's clear that Guesta and Zaicin are not his biological father.

HOHOHOHOHO I'M HAPPY!! FINALLY TASIR WILL BECOME A FATHER AND THE HEIR OF THE THRONE WILL BE OUT! let's see what this cute kid looks like

Wapdyne likes this.
  2. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!!! I’m so happy right now :cry: I didn’t expect this to happen now

I thought the same thing yesterday… that the extra’s are kind of bringing more questions lol.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2023
    Dianthanne and TasirToKlein like this.
  3. TasirToKlein

TasirToKlein Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so unreasonably happy about this!
    Does this mean Tasir's child will be the heir (since it would be usually the royal consorts child first right?)?

Wapdyne likes this.
  4. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah :) Latil announced that the child will be the heir in front of all the ministers and Tasir

DOHere, Dianthanne and TasirToKlein like this.
  5. TasirToKlein

TasirToKlein Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG OMG OMG!!!! Thank you for confriming!!!!
    How are the other consorts taking it?

Dianthanne and Wapdyne like this.
  6. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn’t mentioned because the chapters ends like that so we’ll have to wait for the next chapters

TasirToKlein and Dianthanne like this.
  7. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk i was disappointed i wanted Latil and Hyacinth to end up together again but at least they got their closure and remain friends

neomisa, TasirToKlein and Dianthanne like this.
  8. Dianthanne

Reading List:
    Link
    However, it was too late. They can't be together anymore, we just hope that Hyacinth can find his companion and love this woman with all his heart.

Today's chapter appears, I really don't like what Duke Atraxil is doing. he manipulated his granddaughter, Fleura, to ascend the throne to become Emperor! I agree with what Ranamun said, Fleura has the right to be the heir but Fleura's happiness and desire is the main thing, they can't force it if being emperor is not Fleura's will, but Duke Atraxil is still determined to make Fleura ascend the throne! I'm afraid something will happen to Latil and Tasir's baby, because this chapter alludes to "what if Latil and Tasir's child is born abnormally and is not entitled to the throne?" HUHUHUHU :cry:

I also agree with Tasir. Latil and Tasir's child would naturally rise as heir because this child was the child of the Emperor and her Royal Consort! indeed, all the emperor's children are entitled to the throne but the Royal Consort's children are more entitled to his throne as the Heir.

9. TasirToKlein

TasirToKlein Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How old is Fleura meant to be? It must be hard on her, she is eldest but passed over for a baby not even born.

10. LadyFlounder

LadyFlounder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, in reality a concubine’s child would never aim for the throne, unless the Royal Consort never had children with the Emperor, in which case the imperial family would first need to adopt the consort’s child. Latil wasn’t lying when she said that the Royal Consort’s baby should naturally be the heir. I know this is fantasy and Alphatart will probably take advantage of this narrative to add some more drama, but it’d really be scandalous to choose Fleura, Clarice or Kailetta instead of the Royal Consort’s child :blobfearful:

But I still think Latil will give each of her kids an opportunity to prove themselves, and who knows, anything can happen ;)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
    TasirToKlein, Wapdyne and Dianthanne like this.
  11. Dianthanne

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe Fleura is 5 years old? Actually, Fleura is also not entitled to the throne of heir if the Emperor and Royal Consort have children. Ranamun is just a Consort. unless the Emperor has no children from the Royal Consort, then the children of the Consort have the right to the throne as heir by means of "Royal Consort adopts child from Consort. "

There is no scene where Fleura shows her ambition to become Emperor like Larry in the novel Remarried Empres, it's just that Duke Atraxil (with all his ambition to gain more recognition) forces and encourages Fleura and Kailetta to advance to become heirs, rivaling Tasir's child in heir to the throne. and if this happens, Fleura, Kailetta or Clarice will find it very difficult to compete with Tasir's child. because it is true what Tasir and Latil said, their child will ascend to the throne of heir in his own way. It had become automatic, they had strong laws to legitimize the heir because a new heir was said to be legitimate to the throne if he/she was the child of the Emperor and Royal Consort.

but I'm sure, no matter how hard Fleura, Clarice and Kailetta try to reach the throne, if Tasir is still a Royal Consort and has children, their movement to become heir or emperor will be limited. This is no longer a matter of selecting a Royal Consort where there is an opportunity to prove yourself who is more worthy to be on the throne. While Tasir's children are born normal, healthy, strong, smart and intelligent, there is no chance for the Consort's children. However, I'm worried that Tasir's child will not be born normal

Remember in yesterday's Chap where Tasir's child was mentioned by the ministers if how the child was born with a deficiency to pressure Latil not to choose Tasir's child as heir to the throne? Latil's uncertainty when their child will ascend the throne easily like what Tasir said?

12. LadyFlounder

Reading List:
    Link
    Completely agree with everything you said. I also believe that if Tasir and Latil’s baby is born normal and healthy, then there should be no trouble to choose him/her as the legitimate heir. Naturally, the Royal Consort’s children should be the first in the line of succession. Besides, Tasir and Latil are still young, so it’s too early to discard the possibility of them having other kids.

And yeah, Fleura hasn’t really shown any ambition to be the heir. While it could be that she’s too young for that, it was still sickening to watch the duke manipulating her so blatantly. Tbh I do blame Ranamun too, how could he be so easily influenced by his father? I can’t help but remember that he practically exchanged Kailetta for power, so… in the end maybe the reason why he was convinced was that deep down he had the same wishes :blobawkward:

Dianthanne and Wapdyne like this.
  13. Dianthanne

Reading List:
    Link
    I really believe that Latil and Tasir's child is born healthy and normal, but I'm too afraid if Latil's pregnancy this time there will be problems, seeing how Duke Atraxil is so ambitious, I'm afraid this will endanger their child. You are right, they are still too young, if there really is a failure in the current pregnancy, I am sure that if Latil and Tasir have another child, that child will still be above the line of succession over their siblings.

speaking of Ranamun, I'm 100% sure he has the ambitious streak of Duke Atraxil. He should be even more assertive to face his father if he really wanted Fleura's happiness without any coercion. You're right, deep down, Ranamun must have wanted the same thing, he must have wanted Fleura to become the heir to the throne, that's why he looked less assertive in front of Duke Atraxil. Remember when he first wanted to enter the palace? originally, it was Duke Atraxil who pushed Ranamun to become Royal Consort but Ranamun also had his own wish to become Royal Consort to get rid of the other Consorts and about how Kailetta was now in Carlein's hands because of his ego. Don't forget that Ranamun is a character who has a high ego and pride. It was highly unlikely that he would let Fleura not just become the heir to the throne.

14. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg what you guys said about Duke Atraxil’s influence over him and how part of him might also want that is so true. Although he does say Flora’s happiness is the most important thing and how he doesn’t want to force her to be something she doesn’t want to be, there’s still part of him who would like her to be the heir if she can.

In his defense, he did get angry with his father and told the servant to take Flora from him, but Duke Atraxil kept guilt tripping him (I haven’t read the latest two chapters yet though so I’m not sure if he did anything later on). I think it’s natural/normal as a consort to want your child to be the heir so as long as he doesn’t actually act on it, then it’s alright (don’t disappoint me Ranamun :facepalm:).

15. Dianthanne

Reading List:
    Link
    We can only hope that this time around, Ranamun doesn't need to go any deeper into supporting Duke Atraxil's actions, is able to defeat his ego for Fleura's happiness as well as not pushing his daughter into a blood battle between siblings. It's true what you said, it's very normal for a Consort to want their child to become the heir to the throne, especially since Fleura is Latil's first child, but it's a different story if there is a child with more RIGHTS to the throne. it was not meant to push Ranamun back for defending Tasir but, if he really wanted the happiness and freedom of his daughter as he said, then he had to think before his ego acted. Don't let his ego, ambition and father's ambition destroy Fleura deeper and further than we expected.

Ranamun, I think it's okay for you to hurt your ego and pride as a father for the sake of his daughter's happiness. We support you because you want Fleura to be happy but if it's just word of mouth, you really don't have good enough character development. That means our statement about "Ranamun has become even better as a father" could be broken just like that if he followed Duke Atraxil's ambition for the sake of his pride.

no, Duke Atraxil didn't feel guilty for framing him, on the contrary, he approached Carlein to talk about Kailetta having to attend early education as heir to the throne because Kailetta was his granddaughter.

Wapdyne and LadyFlounder like this.
  16. LadyFlounder

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I’m afraid of that too. I’m also scared they’ll try to kill or harm the baby once it’s born :blobsad: Seeing that Latil hasn’t awakened yet… I know everyone thinks there’s no curse anymore, but how come that be true when Latil is still the lord, and the other roles are still there too :blobunsure:

Oh I see, he’s actually debating whether to ask Latil if Prince Raean’s teacher could be Fleura’s too or not. This guy seems to have been the teacher of all the legitimate heirs. Honestly, even if it was his dad who gave him the idea, that’s pretty low. First, he knows how much Latil has suffered because of Raean. Second, isn’t it too much risk to put an adversary in the hands of someone who trained the righteousness-obsessive Raean? Finally, Fleura isn’t the successor yet, why would she be trained by such a teacher? That’s just very inappropriate :blobawkward:

Wapdyne and Dianthanne like this.
  17. Dianthanne

Reading List:
    Link
    well.. we just hope that the future will not be like what we think. maybe the curse has indeed disappeared, but we have not shown the discussion of this curse disappearing for sure. the stone inscriptions had also changed. only if we talk about negative sides and what we think actually happened, maybe this is the beginning of Latil's awakening from seeing her throne expert being harmed. yeah.. although if you think about it, it's not that easy o_O

It could even be that even though later the heir will be Tasir's child, maybe Latil herself also doesn't want the old Duke (Prince Raean's teacher) to raise and educate Tasir's child LOL Duke Atraxil is too brave without considering it. he only thought that this teacher was the best teacher who could provide early education in accordance with the teachings of education for the heir to the throne :ROFLMAO:

LadyFlounder and Wapdyne like this.
  18. LadyFlounder

Reading List:
    Link
    hahah honestly if the child resembles Tasir, then I don’t think that teacher will make any difference :p:p I remember Tasir’s mother said her son had been pretty smart since he was born, so maybe they’ll show us a pretty clever baby :oops: That would be cute :giggle::giggle:

TasirToKlein and Wapdyne like this.
  19. TasirToKlein

TasirToKlein Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I mean, even if the Royal consort's child has more right to be heir you don't stop having hopes for your own child/grandchild. Not someone as ambitious as the Duke anyway! If Fleura was older she might have her own ambitions... knowing the order of precidence in a royal family never stopped a royal from resenting it. Just look at the Bristish Royal family :D. A history of blood and battle and plotting despite this idea of a "divine right to rule". Sorry I am a bit nerdy about these things. I think it will make the plot more interesting if the other children have some ambition for the throne when they are older.

Wapdyne likes this.
  20. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, when I began this Manhwa I thought it going to be some light thing with hot mens....but no....it's rather a difficult thing, with crazy hot man and an extreme amount of betrayal
    after reading of this much betrayal, attempted murder - even I having some trust issues :sweating_profusely:I don't even want to think how the FL feels:blobscream:, I think she is pitiful, but she is stong. I trully hate Raean and Shyette :blobspearpeek: I just can't understand how can somebody treat her child/his sister in this way. She was betrayed literally everybody whom she trusted: his father (at last he regret it), his mother, his brother.......after this it not a miracle that she don't trust in anybody easyly.
    The first child just creeping out the shxt from me.
    Truthfully from the MLs I prefer Tasir, after then Sonnaught, I liked Gousta too, but after the spoilers, he seems a creepy bxstard.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
    TasirToKlein and Wapdyne like this.