Spoiler Men of the Harem

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Queens.Navier, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Kuroki_orya

Kuroki_orya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd be grateful if anyone tells me more about Sernut/Latil interactions that happen later in the novel. Does their personal relationship evolve in any way?

I too have a feeling that the title of the novel was kind of clickbait-ish. The best reverse harems I've seen had it all - plot, lore, characters and - yes - romance. I have not seen much of the latter here which is frustrating :)

2. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never expected this story to go in such a wild direction but I'm kinda into it. I can't wait to see the manhwa adaptation tackling all of this stuff.

But I would currently give a kingdom for spoilers on Carlain. How did/his relationship progress with the MC? Was their history ever explained a bit more other than the possible reincarnation thing?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    sets_trans, Wakandabanana and Wapdyne like this.
  3. Piglove

Piglove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, thank you for the spoiler guys :) im interested in this novel, it is an unusual novel, even if it turns out the title is just a clickbait..

Can someone tell me who is who? And im wondering if it's already been found out for sure about it?
    1. Zombie?
    2. Vampire?
    3. Warlock?
    4. Reincarnator?
    5. Domis? Bad / good person?
    6. Latil father murderer?
    7. Any more character that we need to know?

Who is the villain?

Are there any betrayer around Latil (FL) and who is that?

Are there any person inside the harem who truly support her?

How about her half brother who is the master of the magic tower (not sure if its right), is he a bad or good person?

And inside harem, are there anyone who fall for Latil (love her)?

For Latil, does she has anyone she grow fond of in the harem or Sernut (his knight)?

I know it is a harem, but i cant help help to feel sad if there too many who's heartbroken :blobpensive:

Thank you

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
    Flutterxx and Eurasia like this.
  4. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not follow the novel or anything, I only see the comments on Naverseries from time to time to see another Zig zag plot twist ??:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobpopcorn_two:
    Latil is now pregnant by Lanamoon (90%) or Tasir (10%). Seriously, a baby?:blobsleepless: (That is supposed to be by the end of the novel at least it belongs to one of the concubines:blobphone:), wtf a baby further complicates the romance in a harem and more than a conservative and enveloping woman like Latil who is also very conservative to have a harem
    (we all wanted action either sexual or romantic between several men not a baby)
    do you create a harem in a world full of magic but no contraceptive methods ???:hmm::blobrofl:

note: having a baby is almost like naming your favorite or official husband (almost) and more if that husband is from a powerful family
    Fun fact (no hater, I love to share gossip:blobpopcorn_cool:): It makes me laugh that Seo Ye Ji promoted this work and shortly after her scandal surfaced (not the fault of the writer, but those who follow Korean entertainment know what they do when celebrities they get into scandals and the brands they promote <<they remove all publicity from that celebrity>>)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
  5. Piglove

Reading List:
    Link
    What really? So she finally sleep with those men in the harem?
    Are you sure it's not hyacinth's (her ex) baby? If im not mistaken i once read someone said she slept with her ex

6. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    according to the comments (I saw several) the possible father is between Tasir or Lanamun (I think it's him, I'm more than sure and without reading the novel) For me it would be a plot twist that is Tasir's baby.
    But how they made the baby, they don't say anything XD:hmm::blobdead:

Some time ago I had a crazy dream I don't know why I had it: Latil had a baby girl with Carline (the mercenary king who is also a vampire, WTF? With that dream. He is a vampire and I don't even like him). Sometimes my dreams come true, but this is a craziness hahahahahahahaha x 10000:blobrofl:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
  7. Piglove

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG why is it lanamun :blobfearful: does lanamun has feeling for her? I thought she will end up with the mercenary guy since she is his lover in the past life (cmiiw) :facepalm:

Btw thank you for the spoiler :aww::aww:

Wakandabanana and Tt123 like this.
  8. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea because I don't follow the novel, that's what the comments say (I saw several to verify), they say there that this baby is something political and they mention this: the second child you will have will be with the man you love (I don't know if it's true but the comments say that).

You let me know if my crazy dream comes true that she will have a baby girl with Carline (what a crazy dream:blobrofl:)

Tt123 and Piglove like this.
  9. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo with this info someone who read the novel pls confirm this, from want I last remember she hadn't slept with anyone, now she possibly slept with 2 of them? (I do prefer the Duke, I CANT STAND Tasir lol) so does this mean she slept with all the consorts already?

And I agree the baby should've been at the end of the novel somewhere were things are settled and fluffy with her lover(s)

Piglove likes this.
  10. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    check for you by this link
    https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.nhn?productNo=4880420
    (sorry, I blocked naver sites a week ago). I see several comments I do not like to share false information.

11. Trinitytiger

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't find any baby comments. All the comments from the last several days are about MC and her Knight confessing to each other in Chapter 413. And apparently, Prince Klein had some sort of vision about Domis? Whoever tf that is

Wapdyne and DOHere like this.
  12. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked that a few weeks ago 2 or 3 (I don't remember), they upload like 6 or 4 weekly chapters.
    pregnancy plans ... (but it's not like very fast for that (n), the father will be Lanamun that's my bet. Politically speaking, Carline would be better because he doesn't come from any powerful noble family)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the cover of manhwa reminds me of sadistic beauty
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  13. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    WHHHAAAAAA they confessed to each other? Like saying they like/love each other? Damn... so he is (or will) be part of the Consort Harem?

It's okay because I mostly only like him & the Duke, plus they're the only ones on the cover with her, I thought she & the Duke were gonna be Main tho

Sadly I can't access the chapters so I can't read them or the comments

saintine, Wandapanda and Piglove like this.
  14. saintine

saintine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ME TOO! I'm not really vibing with Klein yet and i havent reach the chapters with the other consorts. so klein, ranamun and sir sonnaught are the only MLs i've met.

i wanna bet my money on either ranamun or sir sonnaught.

15. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    so does the ex's brother ever find out that the MC actually doesn't like him but his brother??

if yes, his reaction please.

16. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m mtling chapter 411-413 right now. It might take a while because I’m editing the chapter.

It’s true that Sernut and Latil both confess in chapter 413. Also it seems that Latil has more concubines idk lol

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  17. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice nice, I glad she has romantic feelings for him as well

Can I ask, did she sleep with all the consorts already? Since she's apparently pregnant now? Or was just those two? And what about Sernut, did she sleep with too? Since they confess lol
    I want see this spicy moments

Minaeli likes this.
  18. Trinitytiger

Reading List:
    Link
    She's not pregnant. The other poster read the comments incorrectly. The comments are about the potential political advantage of having a child with Ranamun or Tasir. As far as I can tell, MC hasn't slept with any of the harem yet.

19. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know what the deal is with Aini? Is she actually Domis or does she only possess some memories of her? Since Latil is supposedly the 'Lord' (aka Domis), has it been confirmed 100% that Latil is the true reincarnation at this point of the story yet? Or is it still up for debate? I heard some readers speculating that Latil might be the true Lord/Domis, but Aini somehow inherited or got Domis memories planted into her.