Spoiler Meng Shi Zai Shang

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Karamell, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Karamell

Karamell ✿~Peaceful Days~✿

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Title: 萌师在上:逆徒别乱来!
    Author: 风与天幕

My Crappy Translation of the
    Summary:

穿进修仙小说,肯定要和主角抢机缘啊!我做不了男版龙傲天,可以做女版的嘛!可惜想得很美,最后还是被男主当BOSS干掉了!幸运的是,她又重生了,还回到了男主小时候!看着面前骨瘦嶙峋,眉宇间依稀闪现王者霸气的小不点,她有两个选项。1:弄死他,看他以后还怎么牛逼!2:养成他,以后光明正大的索要回报!想到那些只有男主才能打开的宝藏,财迷心窍的她最终选了养成。谁知她一不小心就将正直萌正太养成了腹黑大灰狼!长大后他竟然拿着宝物来引诱她!“师傅,想要么?想要就和徒弟双修吧?”师傅泪流满面:早知道出卖色相就能得宝,她上辈子做什么BOSS!师徒,养成,1V1,甜蜜宠文,欢迎抱养!
    When transmigrated into a cultivation novel, you definitely need to fight with the protagonist for opportunities!

I can’t become the male version of Long Aotian, but I can become the female version of it! Unfortunately, even though it was a wonderful thought, in the end, I was still killed by the male lead as the BOSS.

Luckily, she was reborn again and returned back to when the male lead was still a kid!

Looking at the thin to bone little guy, with eyebrows faintly flashing the king's domineering little points*, she has two options.

1. Kill him and see how he will become overpowered in the future!

2. Raise him** and fairly ask for something in return!

Thinking about the treasures that only the male lead can obtain, the treasure-loving her ultimately chose to raise him. Who knew that he’ll become a black bellied big bad wolf when she’s not careful. After he grew up, he unbelievingly used treasures to lure her!

“Master, what would you like? If you want it, then dual cultivate with this disciple?”

Master with face full of tears: if selling myself could get me treasure, why did I become the BOSS in the last life?

Master-disciple, raising (a kid)**, 1V1, sweet pampering, welcome to raise*

*I wasn’t sure how to translate so I went with MTL.
    **In the raw, it used 养成, which I’m not sure how to translate. MTL said “develop”, but that just doesn’t sound right so I went with “raise”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read up to chapter 22, but because my Chinese is not that great, it takes forever just to get through one chapter. Of course, the fact that this is a cultivation novel does not help at all.:notlikeblob: The novel is still ongoing with more than 1000 chapters...so, at this point, any spoiler would be awesome. :cookie:

The MC is Yuan Chu. She transmigrated to the novel world after she died in the modern world. During her first life in the novel world, she was competing with the ML for treasures. My take on it was that she followed the ML to where the treasure is and “stole” it from him time, but I’m not 100% sure. As a result, she was killed by the ML and reincarnated back to when she was six and that’s where the novel begins.

MC is a part of a sect and when she was three, her mother, who was reaching the end of her lifespan, feared that MC might get bullied by other members of the sect. As a result, she sacrificed the remainder of her life to raise MC’s cultivation level to a very high level by using a forbidden technique.
    The ML is Ye Chenyuan. He lived a very rough childhood. ML was from a clan and was the clan leader’s son. Even so, he was treated very poorly by everyone because he had five spirit roots which was considered trash. They didn’t give him any resources to cultivate because “it would be a waste on him” and bullied him a lot. His mom was also forced to remarry someone else and he was traumatized by the memory of her being dragged away. Eventually, he was exiled from the clan.

ML, after being exiled, found a divine treasure, Heaven Pearl and was took in by a poor family who were later killed by someone from ML’s clan. ML, at the time, was away and when he came back, the asshole from his clan just finished killing ML’s new family :(

This was also the time when ML meets the second life MC for the first time. By the way, he was 10 and MC is still 6.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    Neyva, KuranFan, Eraien and 16 others like this.
  2. Littlepie

Littlepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sound familiar...i read from a manhua but i forgot what its called...

3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah there is manhua there...
    with the same name too.

btw, the child-raising one is ML. As basically MC acts really like a child (even if she is mentally around 200 years old), and ML was raising MC. So their interaction is not like master-disciple but maybe like babysitter-ML(?).

And ML get possessive over MC is since early. Basically at first he want to be with her, but then as time passed, he become greedy and want to get MC heart to him. So, then he tried to make MC can't live without him or more like MC becomes dependent to him.:hmm:.
    poor MC get scheme by him:sweating_profusely:

Neyva, Eraien, Leilacus and 8 others like this.
  4. skyzoo2001

skyzoo2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love the manhua!! How will Yuan Chu and Ye Chen Yuan's relationship develop??

Description
    [Edit]

Yuan Chu and Ye Chen Yuan are both characters of a xianxia novel. When she gain knowledge that the body she transmigrated to is none other than Yuan Chu, she claimed that she must fight the protagonist for opportunities!

I can’t become Long Aotian but I can definitely become the female version of him! Unfortunately, even though her idea is great, she was still killed as the Last BOSS in the end.

Luckily, she was reborn again and the protagonist at this time is still a child!

In front of her was a boy who looks so thin and rugged but the gap on his eyebrow proved that he still had the domineering side of a King despite being little.

She made two choices.

1. Kill him. Look what he’s going to do then!
    2. Cultivate him. In the future, just and honorable ask him for something in return.

However, since she wants to get all sorts of treasures from the protagonist, driven by her greed in money she finally chose the second option. Who would have thought she will carelessly raise the honest cute young boy to a two-face big bad wolf instead! When he grew up, he took out the treasures he kept to seduce her!

“Master, what do you want? This one or that one? If you want it, how about doing dual cultivation with this disciple?”

Master’s cheeks streaming with tears: If only I had known earlier that I would have to sell my body like this……

Neyva, Eraien, Bella94 and 4 others like this.
  5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link

Hmmm...for what I saw via MTL, they relationship becomes really good. Of course, there is time where the two become cold...(more like MC got angry at ML and ML unlike usual don't want to beg for her forgiveness.) And don't worry ML dedicated all his whole being to serve MC...cough (more like so MC become dependent to him)

6. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is the first chapter

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    stumblmer and Fictionaddiction like this.
  8. skyzoo2001

Reading List:
    Link
  9. skyzoo2001

Reading List:
    Link
    Any funny moments between them?

10. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the last two chapter from the manhua the 10yr ML tired to kiss the 6yr MC in her sleep but got cockblocked and then in the next chapter there was a time skip and ML saved a woman but got jealous when that woman toughed the MC

11. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Is ml reborn too. Please spoiler about mc and ml

Mikaa likes this.
  12. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    from what i took peek... It is a story when now!ML saw into Su Mirror...
    it is about their past life.
    Their relationship at first is not that bad as to how we first saw.
    It is said that when young MC just the first time go into town, she got into trouble and get saved by ML. There was another time when MC want to take a treasure first before ML but she comes to a really creepy ghost town. MC really scared at ghost...then when she got really afraid, ML come and stay with her until they get out from the town. From that time, somehow MC has fallen for ML.
    So MC began to give some treasures to ML (as courting ritual...cough).
    But, for a long time MC found out that ML temperament becomes colder and colder at each their meeting.
    Then one day, MC sort of confess her feeling for ML. She want to get closure...if ML reject her, she will accept it. But, ML answered really hurt her as he didn't recognized her. She ran away from him.

Then MC got drunk(?) and met someone. She said she want to forget her pain. So, she got her wish and forgot her pain (and her feeling for ML).
    Actually, MC want to come back to her world as she want to save someone important to her. And it is said that she need Su mirror (the one that only sky bead bearer can found) to come back to her own world. At first with ML, she hesitant but now (without her memory of pain etc) she determine to steal the Su Mirror.
    ...next time we know that ML killed her.
    The next we know that a long white haired man got into some break through (?). The man got into some really painful tribulation. There is a dialogue that the man goes through painful tribulation only for a woman. So the man want to revive the woman, but the only thing he can do that is to turn back time. But the mirror can only get for one person and he want to accompany woman(?). so he then tore his own souls to many fragment so that he can goes back with the woman.
    And the man comment that as his souls get fragmented, he won't survive in past and hope that the woman will save him (he too know that she can't kill him...) The now!ML saw that the man is him and the woman is his beloved master.

And the reason why past!ML colder each time he met MC is because his cultivation way. I forgot the name but the cultivation make the user got stronger quickly at the cost of his own emotion. So, he gradually forget each person who can somehow moved his emotion. But, I think after past!MC death, ML break his locked emotion and do some reckless way to make MC live again. In the present time, ML too found the inheritance, but he reject it as he doesn't want to lose his feeling for his beloved master.

Yume-sama, Meizey, KuranFan and 30 others like this.
  13. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh my God, really, wooa, that will be amazing to read... Im not in that part yet

Leilacus likes this.
  14. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too... I am actually just curious and randomly click when found out about ML when he actually found Su mirror. He got curious why his master want the mirror then he saw the past.
    After that, he got messages from his past self to never hand the mirror to MC as that will make her remember her pain. So, then this is one of things ML go against MC's wish.

Neyva, Mikaa, Leilacus and 14 others like this.
  15. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    And what is with the aprenttice of the head of the sect, or something, is a child the same age as ml that was the rival of ml for the treasure, and they are in the same sect, and later become cause of jelousy for our ml, there is a word about him in what you read...

Mikaa, Dragon_Reader and Aquaa like this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the person MC wanted to go back to save in her first life?

Aquaa likes this.
  17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    the one with white hair?

That one is a greedy little things too, and he is really strict with money (loves to collect treasure or money but doesn't want to spend one cent even to himself). His past is sad too as he and his dead sister treated as monster in his village.
    There was one time where MC accompany him as ML get stuck in some secret dimension without her. And ML's planning is really works as MC doesn't satisfied with the kid's service...(MC is really pampered by ML). :LOL:.

It is not mentioned in main story when I am randomly picking the chapter. But there is some kind of side story where MC goes back to modern world (with her memory in cultivation world locked??). I saw the one she want to save is her adopted (?) father.

....sorry I am still not finished reading the MTL. the answer is from jumping from one chp to another chp

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you
    So did the white hair kid become MC’s apprentice or is he the sect master (MC’s shishu)’s apprentice?

Novel otaku desu likes this.
  19. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I'm in that part, but i want to know if there is a mention about him in the last life of mc and ml

20. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he become MC's uncle's apprentice:blobconfused:

I don't know. But in some chapter I read, the past life only a quick summary about what happened between them