Spoiler Meng Shi Zai Shang

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Karamell, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Karamell

Karamell ✿~Peaceful Days~✿

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, he does become MC’s uncle’s apprentice

Also in the latest manhua chapter, there was a scene where MC and ML go into a spring to cultivate. MC starts stripping, but not completely, and ML’s like :blobcatblush: lol.

2. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    He's become the head sect master disciple or MC's uncle, because ML bribe him to not choose MC as his master if he got the first place, and ML got 2nd place. But later ML got the first place and reject all olive branch and choose MC as his master

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ML bribed him?

4. Karamell

Reading List:
    Link
    ML bribed home with the the promise to make the pills the white haired guy needs and two high grade spiritual devices. The high grade spiritual devices are really what bribes him over.

Question/background:
    1. In the novel, ML battles a young master from a clan, who was stronger than him in almost every way, to get into the top 100 in the competition. ML wins the battle by absorbing the rest of the one drop of ten thousand year spiritual marrow essence (he absorbed half of it when mc first gave it to him). Apparently, in the original story, that young master was ML’s follower and they weren’t suppose to meet at the competition. Now with things changed, does he still become ML’s follower or play an important role in the future?

2. MC was punished by the sect master for giving the ten thousand year spiritual marrow essence to ML since it was a very precious treasure left by her mother. After giving out the punishment, the sect master takes out a jade pendant which belonged to the previous sect master. Then it talks briefly about the current sect master’s younger sister and if things might be different if his sister did not get together with someone.
    Is the sect master’s sister MC’s mom and does it ever explain what happened with the sister and the person she got together with?

5. Karamell

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the double post but I need to share this...ML is too innocent!!!
    MC and ML we’re heading to the Zhou family’s place and they save a lady who was trying to run away from the Zhou house because she didn’t want to dual cultivate with someone who was 300 years old. The lady asks MC and ML to help her and she explains her situation. However, ML’s like what’s dual cultivation? The lady tried to explain by saying it’s the most intimate thing you do with someone you love. But ML still doesn’t get it and says “the most intimate thing?” At some point he thought it was kissing lol. Poor lady, she was so embarrassed when ML asked. In the end, ML still doesn’t get it and left it at you’ll understand when you meet someone you love :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

KuranFan, Eraien, Neyva and 12 others like this.
  6. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I will try my best to answer. (I am still didn't continue my reading for a while).

1. About the young master, until the last chapter I read, he didn't appear until when ML planning to get MC (as couple...of course MC didn't know her disciple plan). He want to ask her uncle (to get his blessing). Sadly, before he ask him, the uncle told him about MC's parents...long story short, it is revealed that uncle hoped ML doesn't have feeling (of love as couple) to MC. So ML lied to uncle that he didn't have that feeling to her. Next, uncle called MC and said he want to arrange marriage between her and young master Zhao..but MC rejected as young master Zhao still lower than him etc.... the young master Zhao too didn't want it as MC is stronger (and he afraid if his partner is stronger than him).

2. Yes, the sister is MC's mom. MC's mom is a talented cultivator and the previous peak master before MC. But sadly her end is tragedy. MC's father is get schemed by MC's mom hater. After the tragedy, the uncle come to Yuan family to take MC to the clan sect.

KuranFan, Eraien, Neyva and 11 others like this.
  7. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda forgot but the ML offered to give him a lot of cultivation pill or something? And i forgot what else the ML offer in the end that boy couldn't resist these things and accept it. Well our ML is really possessive, this boy later accompany MC for a year when ML got trapped in secret realm or something and ML really jealous he thought the boy trying to steal his master lmao poor this boy tho

8. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    That white haired boy is the final boss villain of the novel :blobpeek: mc read

Mikaa and Villainess_lovers like this.
  9. Karamell

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww that’s so sad :blobsob:

10. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel till chapter 885 if someone has questions, I can answer! (truthfully I just want to talk about the novel, I spent a whole week MTL it LOL but so much happened I don't know where to start...)

11. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a doubt though... MC loli appearance... she is a loli because being a nascent soul at three slowed her growth but she got her period in her 13/14 years and at 17 her body was ready to engage on sexual relationship (ML confirmed it, he knows all about MC body changes LOL) but how come she still looks like a loli?

Neyva, Mikaa, stumblmer and 2 others like this.
  12. leetyh

leetyh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone discovers MC has yin-yang and is good for double repair?
    What happened in college arc?

Mikaa likes this.
  13. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil what happens after the competition althe wy til there bit bu bit

14. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun and nice moments between mc an ml?

Mikaa likes this.
  15. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Is pretty good for double repair! the first time ML used double repair when they were 14 and 10 ( don't worry, it was spiritual only at that age) he managed to heal the MC the first time she really risked her life in the novel, happened in the early part of the college arc I think. This was the period MC followed ML secretly changing form, first a man, then a teenager girl, but ML is like a fucking gps who know every time his master is in danger, even in distance lol those who know her body constitution, there is the stalking demon king that tried to kidnap her because he thought was a cultivation technic and wanted to learn it LOL I think she told it to her family... but usually they keep it a secret for safety! maybe I remember wrong but perhaps has been told to the childhood friend of Ye Chen yuan because she wanted to be with him showing off her pure yin body so they told her to point out he doesn't need her.

Eraien, babayagu, _J_ and 13 others like this.
  16. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I'm tired today I will try to spoil it tomorrow:sweating_profusely:

17. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It fine when i asked i ment whenever u r free not just today should of have made it more clear

Neyva likes this.
  18. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    for example when MC got her first period, ML didn't know it and thought she was hurt then she explained to him and demand him to rub her stomach to ease her pain, ML ( 16 years old) was totally turned on but held it down thinking she is still too young LOL and also thinking that now Master can bear a little master LOL next days I don't remember if it was Elden Li or someone else but someone pointed out ML brought a fruit used to easily to get pregnant for cultivator and if this wasn't a little too early, ML said "future investment" LOL Don't forget ML started to kiss MC in her sleep from when he was ten years old LOL and decided he wanted to marry her at 14. A funny moment is also before the college arc, ML was helping a demoness to take a treasure in the dragon palace, (where they find little white dragon) and MC took the form of a man. After that, the demoness tried to tempt ML but he replied she wasn't his type, she asked him which was and ML then kissed MC transformed in a man and the demoness was like of course, you don't like me you like men! and gave up.
    Elder Li was pretty shocked and against while MC was like I respect your preference ( she didn't know that Ye Chen yuan knew the man was her and took advantage LOL) the assumption of him being gay fell out later when ML confessed to the MC transformed in a grow up girl with "I fell in love with you at first sight", naturally ML recognized she was his master LOL

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    KuranFan, Eraien, babayagu and 19 others like this.
  19. CluelessClover

CluelessClover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this manga has a novel? And do you have link for the novel?

20. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    There is the novel but sorry I don't know how to give you the link of the raw... try searching using the chinese title... I found it in that way

Mikaa likes this.