Spoiler Meng Shi Zai Shang

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Karamell, Mar 10, 2019.

1. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So their is any possibility that he also felt for fl? In the recent chapters I find them quite close

Mikaa, Lovina and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.
  2. Fantasy-Magician

Fantasy-Magician Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He does fall for her but he is also not the most active rival to Ye Chen Yuan. He just didn't act on his feeling all that much. I think he is unnerved by ML's passionate courting that pretty much discourage most men from approaching Yuan Chu- with few exceptions. Also- he is a very logical guy who weight cost and benefit, so yeah- he likes her but not to the point he wants to cross ML.
    He is sorta in a similar situation as ML when it comes to courting Yuan Chu, she is his elder so it's awkward and taboo. However, he isn't so far gone for her to the point he is willing to throw everything away like ML.

Eraien, babayagu, Neyva and 10 others like this.
  3. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he is a very logical guy so that's also make him very likeable to me btw thanks for reply

Mikaa and Lovina like this.
  4. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it have other guy who fall for the mc ? Other that White haired guy and ml how is ml reaction ?

5. Fantasy-Magician

Reading List:
    Link
    I think later they will infiltrate a school to find out about ML's past and a guy fall for her because she disguised herself as a hot sexy girl, but there's no disguising her good nature. Really those who fall for her and didn't back off usually do not know who she is, and this is one such example. ML is a possessive yandere so he gets VERY jealous and hiss "mine" all around while not revealing to Yuan Chu that he knows it's her.

6. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOOOOO, IS THAT SOON? THE PART IN THE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS ARE ALREADY THERE AT A NEW SCHOOL TO FIND a certain someone -cough cough-

Mikaa and Villainess_lovers like this.
  7. Fantasy-Magician

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't be too happy, because it's the beginning of madness. Yuan Chu is a positive thinker so she didn't notice, but it's when Ye Chen Yuan's crazy side as possessive yandere really come out.

babayagu, Neyva, Maeve Arte and 6 others like this.
  8. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil one of moment when Ye chen yuan being crazy yandere please?:aww: Or maybe the chapter in raw novel? Thank you so much for the spoiler :blobxd:

9. Fantasy-Magician

Reading List:
    Link
    Earliest one has been translated, he almost killed Wei Zheng Ji with thunder of tribulation over carrying her to see him.
    The soon to be happening in manhwa is him kissing her like crazy because she saved another guy and suffer from parasitic plant, then she end up shedding her disguise because he is molesting her out if jealousy.
    This is not gonna be a healthy relationship, at least not until he regain his sanity.

10. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so muchhhh for the spoiler :blobxd: :blobxd:

11. minako25

minako25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried finding the novel in babelnovel but I can't find it ;^;

Can you send the link?

12. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, it's gone now. The publisher had it taken down

13. minako25

minako25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww. I wanted to read it so badly >< but it's gone now. Just cope and go.

Thanks for answering

HappySheep00 likes this.
  14. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try mtling the raws tho. Just google the chinese title

15. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapters of the novel or manga i can read about those things:
    And also,, can someone spoil something more about OG!ML x NOV!!MC (?)
    :aww: :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn::blobxd::blobthinkingsmirk::blobcatblush::bloblove:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    Villainess_lovers and Maeve Arte like this.
  16. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember.

1st life:
    - MC is from modern time. I think she read the 'story' about ML.
    - Because some tragedies in her life, she get shot and somehow she wake up as a really young child --> the niece of a sect leader.

2nd life
    - So, when she grow a bit, she come out of sect to play. There, she met past!ML when he saved her (even with her high cultivation from her mom's she still a bit naive). I think she gained a good impression to past!ML.
    - I think they met several times, and she kind of stalking him(??), after all she know where or how past!ML gained some treasures from story.
    - Later, past!ML gained a inheritance connected to his bloodline (the translated manhua already cover this, but in MC's 3rd life he rejected it). The inheritance make the past!ML progress his cultivation faster but at the costs of like stunted his emotions so when he advance his cultivation, no emotions that can make his heart deviate. When MC met past!ML, she thought that past!ML looks colder and colder, to the point that past!ML doesn't recognize her.
    - MC's heart kind of broke. I think she got drunk and decided to erase her love for past!ML (I don't know if there is someone who suggest her when she is drunk, I need someone to clarified it. If there is, that someone try to make her think again carefully). So, the MC then go to some place (temple??) to erase/forget/seal her feeling of love to past!ML.
    - With her feeling erased/sealed gained her original ambitions to come back to her modern world as there is someone really important to her, and she want to saved him (no, it is not her lover). The artifact that she need is the mirror, and somehow she want to steal past!ML future treasures but failed.
    - MC died in their fight. Even with how MC's thought past!ML as her enemy/rival, past!ML didn't saw her as his enemy, so I thought past!ML doesn't even have intention to kill her. But because some miscalculation, she died.
    - past!ML went crazy. I think his emotions is too high and the dam broke. So, he became mad and want to revive MC.

Edited:

- It is said by elder Lin, that past!ML used really painful way when he try to revive MC, until his hair become white.
    - The past!ML found that to revive MC, he need to rewind time using the Mirror artifact (the one that MC needs, it is said that the Mirror has some power connected to time and dimension). But, to use the mirror, only one soul that can go past. past!ML decided that MC is the soul. But, he want to come with her, so to bypass the restrictions, he decide to breaking his soul. One part of soul I think glued to MC, and the rest is scattered.

3rd life:
    - the plot of novel
    - because past!ML decision to break his soul, it affected to ML. That's why when MC first saw ML, she pondered if ML's past is really that miserable. (remember, in 2nd life, the first time they met, MC already grow up. I think she is around teens).
    - before they go through mirror in 2nd life, past!ML know that MC kind of hate him and maybe try to kill him, but he still gambling his broken soul past to MC. past!ML believed that even she want to kill past him, she won't kill him (I think it is related to her sealed feeling).
    - Later, ML found the the mirror, he is curious about the mirror that MC search. Then he saw the past events, and know that if MC found the mirror, she will used it to leave him (to modern life) so he breaks the mirror, at the same times, MC just come when she saw him breaking her long awaited mirror. It makes MC really angry to ML. Usually, when MC angry, ML went to appeased her but ML still stubborn. Later, MC think hard that ML usually does think that is good to her, and thought maybe there is reason to why ML broke the mirror.
    - ML (the past and present) doesn't want MC to break the seal that locked her feeling, as he doesn't want MC become sad at the past event, even if it is cost her love (as woman to man) to her.

note: please correct me if I am wrong. I am MTL long ago, and it was random chapters that I picks, not the whole story.

another note: it is said or hinted that the reason that MC come to the cultivation world is not an accident. It is actually a plan to make obstacles to ML's path of ascension by the main antagonist (I forgot the identity of the main antagonist as he really a hidden boss and the reason that why there is no people who ascended)

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    Eraien, babayagu, Sara0jan and 14 others like this.
  17. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did he find the mirror?

18. Lazylady01

Lazylady01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The white hair guy is a real money grubber, he became the sect master disciple while the ml goes to mc. He regretted it later on when he realized that he fell in love (white hair guy) with mc.

The ml is actually a prince who was switched by his current mother (the one that eventually married into evil sect) with her own son (an ingrate in my eyes).

His real parents are still alive but missing for years. For the mc parents, it related with resurrection, too troublesome to be explained. I'm done explaining, since I got myself really dizzy from reading MTL so I dropped it to continue from manhua. :cookie:

19. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot which chapter as I randomly pick chapters to read, one of them is when he found the mirror and then destroy it.

yeah same as me. got dizzy for reading MTL, especially this one has many many chapters...

This is from what I remember...pls correct me if I am wrong.
    ML's parents is alive but missing. ML's father is actually used some inheritance ML (in present time) rejected. So, he kind of can't express his real deep down emotion right. He is fond of ML's mom but he appear as cold bastard... So ML's mom is kind of ran away??? (or is there some accident?)

MC's parents is complicated... long story short, they have a kind of teacher-disciple relationship. But, because MC's dad family matters that complicated (and I think it is mixed with how dad got amnesia--- i need some clarification, pls.) then some death, and mom goes for resurrection (or is it then he got amnesia???) and some a girl (childhood's friend???) comes (don't worry, daddy doesn't even like the girl) and mom got really mad, come back to the sect and transfer her cultivation to MC. Dad got sober (recover his memory) etc etc, come to sect and found about mom condition (death with MC's uncle really mad at him), and kind of begged the uncle so he can go to search away to resurrect mom (and bring the body, I think). With so much complication :blobdizzy::blobdizzy: that make uncle doesn't give permission to ML to court MC as he is still her disciple at that time (uncle really traumatized over all this drama). He tell ML about her parents story.

babayagu, Aquaa, Neyva and 7 others like this.
  20. Daisychangedhermind

Daisychangedhermind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Idk if this thread is strictly for the novel but I was wondering if any kind soul is willing to spoil what’s happening in the manhua raws rn??:aww: It’s on ch.176 ish there’s some kinda fluff/ argument I’m dying to know what they talking about! any details would be appreciated :blob_teary:

Villainess_lovers likes this.