Spoiler Meng Shi Zai Shang

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Karamell, Mar 10, 2019.

1. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give the link to the raws of the manhua? thanks.

I have read the babelnovel translation up to the land of ghosts arc. iirc, in the academy arc there is the carnovorous white root that lodged in the MCs hand that was supposed to be used to cripple mu qing han but she saved him. ML is livid :blobrofl:

Daisychangedhermind likes this.
  2. Daisychangedhermind

Daisychangedhermind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I gotchu. Although I should warn you this raws website have some weird R rated ads and can be spammy so proceed with caution:emoji_spam:
    https://www.ohmanhua.com/12324/

Aj90 and PomeloCloud like this.
  3. Yurielle

Yurielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adblock is your friend.

Mikaa and Daisychangedhermind like this.
  4. Daisychangedhermind

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh definitely! But first time I went on there I had it turned off(website I used for class required it) and forgot to turn it back and pop ups scared the s**t outta me :blobdizzy::blobsob:

5. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been well over a year since I read the babelnovel mtl (sadly, it has been taken down) but, here goes (and this is actually my favorite part together with the demon king arc and holy sword arc) this may be a bit long so ill be posting this in parts...
    From the recent manhua translation, MC was tricked to coming to the high level realm. MC save MQH but was got the cursed tree root implanted in her hand. The tree root was actually a sentient parasite that invades your body. Cutting off the infected part doesn't remove it. It was actually the cause of mqh death in the previous life. MC managed to contain the root temporarily by blocking it off with her diamond body technique.
    Anyway, mqh assassin was of a higher level than mc but since she managed to surprise him, was wounded but got away. Mqh was gravely injured. Mqh friends the mc saved before arrived and helped mc and mqh.

I'll continue in a while.

Eraien, babayagu, Neyva and 5 others like this.
  6. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    Thnks. I just glanced at the latest chap and that was my favorite part in that arc :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

7. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing from the previous post
    (off topic-how do you edit the spoiler tag so it shows text other than "spoiler")

That night the assassin played a tune that activated the parasitic tree/root causing MC a lot of pain (it was trying to burrow into her hand and the rest of her body, so imagine the pain that must have caused) so to prevent that mqh use a technique to combat the tune with another song, but his song spends soul energy(?) or smth. Anyways, the result is his soul is depleted so much he is on the brink of death. So MC who recovered bec of mqh song got pissed and with the help of mqh friends, trapped the assassin. She destroyed the assassins body and caught his escaping nascent soul, which she "ate" and used to heal mqh soul energy. It was a forbidden technique and she admits that its similar to cannibalism. Mqh and friends did not know and she did not explain it / showed what she did either. Anyway, after that it was one yr of playing around the high level realm similat to what she had been doing with ML before: getting treasures. Since she's at mid/late(?) nascent soul stage the realm was a walk in the park for her. She brought along the group to gather treasures. Ofc she did not forget to save some for her dear disciple but was really generous in loot distribution. At this point mqh and friends already know that she's undercover nascent soul stage and promised to keep her secret.
    Mqh had fallen really really hard for her. He tried his best to cook for her and comb her hair, but being a pampered rich young master totally sucks at it:blobrofl:. Mc feels she's suffering bec ml is not there to baby her:blobxd:. It is at this point you realize that ml has tamed her to a degree she cannot live without him (it will become more and more apparent later on as ML is deliberately making it so she cannot eat/sleep/change clothes etc without him)
    Tbc

Eraien, babayagu, Mhwang2002 and 11 others like this.
  8. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    Back to ML's side. The low level realm is only 10(?) days, so he was at least comforted that it will only be a few days he'll be away from her, but then he heard that in the high level realm time flows much faster that 10days= 1 year. He panicked so much bec what if the mc forgets about him :notlikeblob:.
    When they returned the mc tried to brush off the 1 yr(she didn't want to tell him the time difference) but was caught bec she grew up a few centimeters and her hair grew longer a couple of inches :blobdizzy::blobrofl::blobrofl: . Even the parasitic root at her hand did not escape ML and he was frantic with worry even tho mc downplayed its harm to her. He vowed to make those responsible pay. He went to the library to research about the parasitic root and that is where he met mqh. Ml wanted to access the forbidden area but was stopped by the librarian bec he is an outside student, but mqh helped him gain access bec mqh knew the he is actually mc's disciple and not her fiance (mc told mqh EVERYTHING about her even her real appearance during their time in the secret realm). When mqh asked ml about yuan chu and her hand, ml correctly deduced that he was with her in the secret realm and he was directly connected to the incident about the tree. Then, iirc, to make matters worse, mqh implied he love mc and wanted to take care of (i.e. marry) her. Ofc yandere ML went berserk and attacked mqh but was injured. Mc appeared and took him away. When ML woke up he confronted mc and they got into an argument. ML wanted her to return to the sect bec its dangerous (and there are already many rivals ) and she has already being targeted (someone switched the tokens so she would die in the higher realm, but too bad for them bex she's very powerful). Ofc mc was against it and threw a fit, ending in in her shouting about leaving him bec since he thinks she's a burden (based on her opinion) and doesn't want her anymore, then she did not want him anymore too and will severe their master-disciple relationship. Then she disappeared (but was actually just hiding in the forest)
    ML went borderline insane and panicked when he thought she had left him forever. He went after her in the woods.

(the next parts were toned down in the manhua, but in the novel) ML was going insane looking for mc. A red bead was forming in his forehead (idk about this since it was mtl but it happens whenever he is being yandere. I think its some sort of qi deviation or smth). He broke his leg when he fell on a log and injured himself so he won't pass out all the while calling out for mc. MC cannot stay angry when she saw him injured and went to him. He grabbed her and demanded that she never leave him ever. Then he bit her and used a blood marking technique so he would always be able to "hunt" her. (it was a technique of the white dragon he was contracted with where a powerful beast can mark his prey so the prey can never escape from him). Since he also drank a bit of her blood his injuries were healed. When she marveled at it he commented that for him she is a treasure (it was bec of the yinyang body of mc that was super compatible / panacea to the pure yang constitution of ML. It will be a major plot point later on). They made up (like little kids though the ml is anything but) and was on their way back to their dorm with the ml carrying the mc but the mc got sleepy and slept on the way. But in reality, it was a sleeping spell secretly used by the ml. Turns out he was still in berserk/yandere mode (for lack of better term) after his huge scare (of losing the mc) so when the mc fell asleep he found a comfy enough tree and kissed /gnawed at mc's lips all night long :blobxd:.

Tbh I don't really know how to describe that last scene. It was both creepy and sweet at the same time. Although idk if it will be shown in the manhua since they toned down those yandere parts (especially that clam scene)

Eraien, babayagu, Mhwang2002 and 14 others like this.
  9. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @HappySheep00 You change the spoiler tag from spoiler in square brackets to

spoiler = "spoiler title here"

all in square brackets.

Or the easy way, click the plus sign on the editor and insert spoiler. It will pop up a prompt for title text.

Thanks for updating btw.

HappySheep00 likes this.
  10. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud 蝶のようにここまで

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this thread!!
    Yahooo! Thank you @Daisychangedhermind finally found some raws :blobxd:
    I've been reading both the novel and the manhua, it's a struggle but I managed :blobokhand:
    Our ML is at that point of his love for our heroine where he can get pretty possessive already :blobpeek: Hope the novel updates can keep up :blob_plusone:

11. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OHMYYYYYYGOOOOODDDDD THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH FOR THE SPOILER!!!! :") GOD BLESS YOU :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

12. Daisychangedhermind

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary:
    Oh my... THANK YOU!!:blob_teary::blob_teary: YOURE SO AWESOME! I will be your loyal follower!!:blobhero:blobmelt_thumbs

13. Daisychangedhermind

Reading List:
    Link
    But like real talk guys our ML need to get that sh*t under control like hot damn keep it in yo pants son! :blob_blush: :blob_blush:

14. HappySheep00

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, there will be repeats of "kiss her while asleep" stunt (iirc it became a habit? But it did repeat) that is how he got busted by the mc later on

15. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow the ads from this website are crazy lol I found another website but loading takes a while, other than that there's not many ads.
    https://www.tohomh123.com/mengshizaishang/

Also does anyone know when her body will grow up?
    And what chapter in the novel corresponds with the manga chapters? i.e what chapter is 160 (manga) in the novel

Neyva, Mikaa and Daisychangedhermind like this.
  16. Daisychangedhermind

Reading List:
    Link
    I gave fair warning!! :notlikeblob: :blobsweat_2:But yeah I been on that website too I just go for either honestly or whoever updates first

17. Joyful19

Joyful19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody tell me what happen in the ending ????

18. yinana

yinana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @HappySheep00 Is it okay if you can go into more detail about how the clam scene differs from the manhwa and novel??

19. DaAsianDuck

DaAsianDuck Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can find the raw version?

20. DaAsianDuck

DaAsianDuck Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know where I can find the raw version ;^;