Discussion Mental Health Issues ga Kita!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tirirism, Jul 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    EDIT: Probably better to ignore. The highly curious part of my personality is in charge as I write this... Rambling. Proceed at your own risk.

Anyone here experience dissociation? I've been constantly trying to halt its progress for half a decade now but the seal is weakening and the array seems like it'll eventually wear out. Nowadays, I can clearly see myself going from crying over my breakup to "wtf dude? Humans and human relations are insignificant" to just sitting back and watching the two quarrel then back to crying, all in less than a day (sometimes hours). The change is often accompanied by severe headache.
    Anyone experienced something similar? Or some other mental issues you find fascinating and/or scary? Let's hear it.

userunfriendly likes this.
  2. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Please resume your lithium. We’re worried about you.:ROFLMAO:

3. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, currently I'm sweating quite a bit since I just posted a joke thread with absolutely bad timing right after you posted this. I often get headaches that stop me from doing mental activities I'd like to get done, but my emotions are very stable and in control. I'm a hypochondriac so I am usually feeling exactly like I believe I ought to be.

userunfriendly likes this.
  4. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't sweat it, bro. Mental issues/instabilities r the identification badge of NUFfians; it's proof u belong. :blobangel:

P.S. From ur post, I suspect u also suffer from Chunnibyou.

5. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm mostly over the whole human interaction thing. Can honestly say I only deal with random cashiers, and the parents when they ask for help. I really like Walmart for this reason. Can walk in, ignore everyone, get my stuff and check out at a self check register, and leave. Practically zero interactions with assholes with forced fake smiles that pretend to be nice because they are paid to. xD

6. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as she doesn’t bang her head on trees naked, it should be ok.:ROFLMAO:

We are birds of a feather.(y)

Miserys_End and otaku31 like this.
  7. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    Dissociation, derealisation, depersonalisation, and a lot of other fancy words someone who's never experienced them has invented.

I like Vinnie Paz's songs on it. He believes in moon skeletons and the black Pope in Solomon's temple, but I don't think anyone can deny he knows what he's talking about concerning mental illness.

8. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been pretty stressed out lately.
    (P.S. I sometimes post alot on nuf when I get stressed out)
    Everything just looks weird all the time and I don't know why.
    It's not my glasses, not my eyes being tired, not the lighting.
    It feels like I'm not really seeing what is front of me at the same time I can see it. Feels very weird.
    Sometimes it feels like that for my thoughts, actions and words too.
    The weirdest was a week ago. For a few hours it affected my 'inner voice' / the internal narrator everyone has that automatically feels like 'this is me' without question. It was weird and confusing trying to think 'why don't I feel like me?' without a sense of 'me' to think it. Thank goodness that feeling eventually passed.
    Don't know what causes it, but it is probably a combination of stress and lack of sleep. Hopefully it goes away after those two things go back to more normal levels.
    edit: slept for the better part of a day and a half and am feeling much more normal

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Lonelycity and userunfriendly like this.
  9. MsKumiko

MsKumiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, I felt disconnected from reality when my grandmother died. I cried for about two days, and then it was hard for me to feel anything about her. I realize that this is a recurring thing for me because anytime I'm deeply hurt, I immediately get over it and behave like everything is fine. Granted if I hear a recording of my grandmother, I'll breakdown crying like I can't breathe, and then within five minutes, I'll go back to not being able to care. I'm pretty sure that's not normal, especially since I notice that I feel disconnected even from being near death situations (etc).

Lonelycity, userunfriendly and mir like this.
  10. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I am the kind that can almost instantly change from one emotional state to another, like I was once in this situation where I was surrounded by some acquittances (I forgot what we were talking about, but I remember that one party was telling jokes and the other was having a serious conversation and I was in the middle of both parties speaking to both but the two parties didn't speak to one another)
    So anyway, I was like one second having a serious conversation and another I turn my head to laugh and tell a joke then back to the serious conversation and then back to laughing and joking, I didn't notice but appearently :blobexpressionless::blobrofl::blobexpressionless::blobrofl::blobexpressionless::blobrofl::blobexpressionless::blobrofl: (my expression would change suddenly each time a turn my head) and somehow both parties noticed it when one of them pointed it out and they both started talking together about one same topic (me and how I can do that), I mean I know can have control over my emotional state most of the times but it became a topic back then :sweating_profusely:

So, we all suffer from Mental issues/instabilities to you?
    I mean I uderstand degenerates but dammit
    [​IMG]

11. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just think of it as "mental" degeneration. :blobpeek:

12. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    I can't refute that

GDLiZy, orematcha, Lonelycity and 3 others like this.
  13. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find collective happiness a scarily curious phenomenon.

14. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s normal..if you’re a Moonie.:confused:

15. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is that?

16. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link