Recommendations Merman Danmei/Yaoi

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by WagKalimutan, Feb 8, 2020.

1. otakuyaki

otakuyaki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    czbooks.net/n/aiefn
    (Become a Mermaid and Raised)
    An Jin, who possessed water system powers, traveled across the stars and became a mermaid being auctioned off.
    The mermaid of Soo Star is ferocious, but the singing can heal mental riots.

czbooks.net/n/sh4o4j5
    Mermaid Cub Raising App"
    After accidentally breaking the shell, Pei Nian became the little mermaid in the heart of the male protagonist. However, every time I was hugged and blown my hair, I had to sever N roots of beautiful silver hair.
    If you don’t know how to raise the ball, don’t raise it forcibly! Care for rare species and refuse to be a pet shark! QAQ

m.shubaow.net/137/137920/
    Mermaid feeding diaries

czbooks.net/n/shc1m6
    President Online Fish Farming" :
    Tang An was accidentally hit by a car to save his life. He did not expect to regenerate into a mermaid. His parents died young and helpless. Now he can't even go back to his rental house, so he has to climb into an uninhabited seaside villa.
    Huh? If you have a computer, then write an online article to earn money? !
    Later, a certain president turned on the monitoring of the villa that had been idle for a long time. Under more than 20 hidden cameras, the mermaid was nowhere to be seen. From then on, the president started the cloud fish farming mode.

2. SillyLumi

SillyLumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was a complete disaster...
    I had high hopes, waited for leads to get close and all.
    what did i get.... Cheating :facepalm:
    After they are together for 5 years happens this.
    So ML is marrying someone else its not his og body. He calmly says to MC that this body not his and needs future generations. MC said go marry then ofc he is angry but he doesnt leave ML. After ML dies and goes back to his body they go back to being together.
    The whole situation felt like they were together just because they are the last supernatural creatures and has long lifespan
    Disappointing