Spoiler Meshitaki Onna ni Yakuza no Ai wa Omosugiru

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Jun 20, 2017.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it's an eroge novel but in its defense I happen to love the basis of it. It's exceedingly adorable. Chapters 1-10 is up for now but can anyone spoil my t for me and tell me when smexing starts?

2. LostBMe

LostBMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around chapter 34ish?

3. ceruleanpink

ceruleanpink Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me how yandere the ML please?

elparis likes this.
  4. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he is very possessive of MC. She is not allowed to have her eyes on anyone or touching them especially when she was with him. He was like 'when you are with me, you should only see me or i will blinded the other man's eyes', or 'Hurt the MC, prepare to die' type of man. And he really meant what he said.
    There is this one girl, ML self-proclaimed fiancee from another yakuza group (ML was like who the heck are you lol. He sees no one but MC) that trash-talking and slapped MC. Almost got killed by ML if not for MC stopping him XD

5. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    when do we get to see him get possessive of her? how many more chapters?

6. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    We've gotten there in translations already lol. Remember the side stories from the poor yakuza underlings' POV? They were already praying for their onee-chan because the boss fell for her at first sight, instant yandere. XD

7. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was around chapter 28ish...
    He was already possessive (or more like obsessed) from the first time they met (just hadn't shown it yet). MC is actually really sharp when it comes to people's nature, so she get like very very bad feeling from ML and run away lol.
    The possessive/yandere side start to show when they met again. ML caught MC pretty quickly XD

8. Hotato

Hotato Eternally Confused

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any cute interactions between the female lead and male lead?

elparis likes this.
  9. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh dear lord :cry: ML is really scary. i read a couple chapters ahead cause i couldn't wait. ML captures our MC in the creepiest way. Sending anonymous texts to her phone saying where are you? He texts her his location the closer he gets to her. Until he finally arrives and captures her. It reminds me of that horror babysitter story. The one where the babysitter gets a call in the middle of the night about a man coming closer to her house until the end where police find out the the calls were being made within the house and that he's upstairs where the children are.

10. Hotato

Hotato Eternally Confused

Reading List:
    Link
    Such creepy a stalker....guess there is no cute moments between them :cry:
    Are the MC going to stay that way? Or will she accept the ML heavy love?

11. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was the famous horror Mary's phone call. The one that goes 'I am Mary. I am in front of your house. Each phone call tells the caller's locations nearer and nearer. It was actually not the ML who makes the phone call but ML's (black-bellies) right hand man who later MC called Mr. Mary because of it lol.

Cute moments? I only remember the yandere one o_O (author loves yandere story. Her other story is a yandere one too)
    ML's love is heavy alright, but he was actually pretty lenient toward MC (in yandere way), in that he doesn't mind MC does what she wants to do, so long as she doesn't try to escape from him.
    The lattest chapter has MC accepting her position as The Aneki aka the boss's lady :p (the yakuza underlings were really happy since they like MC a lot lol)

12. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers :LOL::LOL::LOL: but i'm curious about MC's relationship with her president and her brother. From the recently translated chapters it would seem like the ML is similar to the MC's brother and her president. Does MC continue to work for the president and does her brother find out that she dating a yakuza boss?

13. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think MC's relationship with President and bro is being shown much yet. Wait, let me re-read the earlier chapters again, i kinda forgot :whistle::whistle::whistle:

MC is very adamant to continue working. She is making compromise with ML about it.
    What dating? It's more like a one side thing from ML lol. They know she is involved with bad people. (Sorry, My memories is kinda vague about this:oops::oops:)

14. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    where can I find the author other books?

It seems like she adapt pretty quick. Does the ml make her live with him?

15. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the author other WN.
    http://novel18.syosetu.com/n2961dc/
    Not translated yet. It tells about a MC who reincarnated as a mob character in otoge, where the world population percentage was 9:2 (forgot the exact number) between man and woman. Since female are rare, they are allowed to have a harem. Government made it so that when a woman have sex with a man (voluntarily or not) they must marry that man. So, begins MC struggle to protect herself from being eaten by the wolves lol.
    It's R18 and complete

The moment ML caught MC for the second time, she's been living with him. You think yandere ML will let MC run away from him :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    So when the ml make the mc move in with him. that mean she sleep in the same bed as him. Is he with her 24/7? does he follow her every move?

LOL XD
    that sound interesting. I want someone to translate that!!! O////O

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    Kittsune likes this.
  17. princessnight

princessnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so happy that this thread finally got some spoilers. Thank you! :)
    You made me interested in the other story as well, I will check that out. I really like reading about yandere male leads in love.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  18. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Risiris

Risiris Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just visited https://redlanternarchives.wordpress.com/projects/ to see if there are chapter updates. What I saw in the progress field for translations of this novel was "...Running out of stock… The future looks bleak…" I hope things are OK at EroKappa's end. It seems that EroKappa hasn't been updating all her translation projects.

20. tara

tara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know about the President and her brother. I find those two very interesting ♥.♥

lazynoodles and Suzune like this.