Spoiler Mesmerizing Ghost Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by cap.toon, May 2, 2017.

1. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    As the MC said when woman loves, she will loves really deep for a very long time but when the man loved it fiery but only short that the love will slowly disappear or something like that...(a bit hazy here). That's why the MC choose 10 years to see if ML's love for her is not just a short thing. MC said that she doesn't want open her heart to get it break again...

And what important thing....don't know if it's has something with his home. They didn't mention the detail to MC. But as MC know that ML's real identity (before ML told MC he must go, he told her about his real identity), she didn't ask what the important thing is.

The grandpa didn't die...
    As from the previous spoiler said, the grandpa get kidnapped but MC can tell that the kidnapper is not to harm the grandpa, so the MC more focused to the situation she must faced (crown prince from another country want to take her as leaning imperial concubine and the emperor).

It's then revealed that the one kidnapped grandpa is from third tier country. And the grandpa is like a forced guest to the kidnapper's family.

*Edit: ML told MC about his identity when
    they enter the country of grandpa's kidnapper

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  2. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    cool.cool. thanks. I almost thought one of her family was going to die. but seriously, the security for her palace is lacking.

3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    At that moment her country is just a ninth tier country, and the 'kidnapper' is from third tier country. The rank of country is influenced by how strong the country is. That's why when crown prince from sixth tier country want to take FQG as leaning wife, the emperor doesn't even dare to refuse as the CP country is more powerful than his.
    And you can't blame the security in Feng mansion, beside that 'kidnapper' is stronger than the Feng guards, the grandpa too didn't fight when he get taken as he know who the 'kidnapper' is. (MC found out as she investigated the place where the grandpa likely get kidnapped, there isn't mess left by the event)

4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess that is a reasonable explanation because I thought for a second that her security needs some upgrade.
    so after the ml left, does it take 100 chapters for him to come back as child form?

5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes...they totally need suuuperr upgrade especially with their master (MC) who can get more powerful quickly... (It's embarrassing thing when the one you protect is stronger than you).

I think ML met MC again need more than 100 chapter (I am going to check it later). After all this novel has short chapter so...
    I remember ML left before
    grandpa's wedding
    and ML came in as kids form after one year MC in school (don't worry, even it's one year it's not too long). And MC then met ML in adult form after two years their separate...

6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    why was the grandpa kidnapped?...when she found him did she bring him back?

7. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, let me tell this story...
    There is a man who then have a sworn brother. The man then visit the sworn brother's home. In that place, he met the sworn brother's little sister. The little sister fall in love with the man. Sadly, the man already have a wife and kid. The sworn bro's family pity the lil sis's deep passionate love to the man and suggest to the man to take the lil sis as concubine. But, the lil sis doesn't want to break people marriage. So, the man live happily with his family...
    The story is finished?? Not yet...
    The lil sis close up to practice, before that she eat medicine that make her appearance looks young even if her cultivation still low (it's said the higher your cultivation is the life expectancy will be longer and the appearance will stay in her/his prime). When the lil sis come out from her practice, she hears that the man's wife already died...so she kidnapped the man
    After she gained the clue who kidnapped her grandpa, MC goes to kidnapper's home country. She then goes to that country black market and ask information about the woman in the picture (she found this in her grandpa study). In there, she heard about the kidnapper, get impressed with the kidnapper. Then, she with ML goes to the kidnapper's house as a guest to meet the kidnapper's family and her grandpa. After solve the 'problem'. Then, they go home...of course even if the MC didn't picked up her grandpa, the grandpa will go back home with kidnapper's brother.
    The End:):):)

8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    did the grampa married his kidnapper? :ROFLMAO: ....how was the family's and grampa's reaction when they saw the mc?

9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Q: ML left to his country to ML come back to visit
    as a kid

A: He left at chapter 580/581 and visit her at chapter 822.
    So it's 200+...

kiara8 likes this.
  10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course... And think about how you suddenly gained a young looking step mom/grandma...

And the family is shocked at how the granddaughter of the kidnapped one can found them...or something like that...

And as for the grandpa... He ran away to hide from MC... literally. (I really laugh when I imagine a grandpa ran away like a child when the real (grand)child come to visit him)

11. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the grandpa want to run away?
    so. the grandpa got remarried? How does the new grandma the family especially MC?

12. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    The grandpa is embarrassed...
    Before, the MC comes, the grandpa and his sworn bro's family already talk about his(grandpa) marriage to the kidnapper. When MC comes, he embarrassed or maybe doesn't want to see MC reaction when she know an old man like him decide to marry again...(but of course MC already approve of her future grandma even before they tell her about marriage).

13. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they tell how the new grandma thinks about the MC and her family? does it tell how they treat MC n her family yet?

14. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course the new grandma is really nice so there is no problem.
    And when MC father hear about marriage he was like..."what?! Who is going to have marriage?" He accept the grandma but somehow can't accept the fact that his new mother looked younger than him (as a son).
    When the day grandpa get married, father and daughter said that "so it's the feeling you give marriage the son". Of course they didn't dare to said it before grandpa
    And her(grandma) family is nice too, after all the head of family is grandpa's sworn bro. They not looking down at grandpa even if they are from third tier country and the grandpa from nine tier country.

15. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    awww, that is adorable. well, as long they don't hinder or hate the mc. i am cool with it.

16. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapters does the MC goes to the kidnapper's country and what chapter does she officially meet her new grandma??

17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    She arrives in the city the grandfather is in in ch.555
    She meets the new grandma in ch.569

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    Meri and shouahang58 like this.
  18. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!

19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    does the ml know the one who save him was the mc (the beggar who was following him around :D)
    also does he wake up when he is in her space?....who were the people trying to kill him

20. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    My memory get a bit fuzzy here.
    I think at that time ML doesn't know that MC(the beggar) is the one who saved him. But later... I think he know as MC shows her concern about the poison.
    And no, he didn't wake up in MC space.

And who was the one trying to kill him... Sadly I don't know the details yet, but it is definitely ML's enemy.