Spoiler Mesmerizing Ghost Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by cap.toon, May 2, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    when is she going to escape the creapy old man who loves formations?

2. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
  3. AlmaKarma13

AlmaKarma13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    new Spoiler Please !
    are they married now?
    I know that MC save her mom and ML helped her and... they talked about dowery :X3:

4. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's going on in latest chapters

5. Jangho-shin

Jangho-shin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello can you please post the link/s for the raws? I had one but the site crashes.. Thank you

6. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the fifth young miss one had a ml with an incomplete soul? And the bewitching prince one had a problem with his physique that caused him to be crippled? I feel like cold poison is a good excuse for skinship lol it seems like something conveniently excruciatingly painful every now and then but not yet deadly XD

When she was away at the ml's country, her home country gets attacked right? Any spoilers on what happened? I'm listening to the audiobook (because I can't read Chinese) and I'm dying from the suspense.....I'm almost at the point of getting Google sensei to read to me

8. Drantiene

Drantiene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    During that time, MC's dad went to ML's country when he found out that MC is with her mother, leaving grandpa, grandma and their son in their home country. The enemy is powerful, grandpa cannot fight it alone. Grandma ask one of MC's people to take their son in a safe place and went to grandpa's side because she wants to die with grandpa if that will happen. Enemy defeats grandpa and set the palace on fire.

The son and MC's person (young boy) escaped and they met an old man. Old man took them as his disciples.

MC heard what happened and immediately went back to her country. But it was too late, palace was burned and according to some witnesses grandpa and grandma died in the fire.

MC want to find her nephew and last clue points to the forest. Someone told her that her nephew might be dead and was eaten by beasts.

Of course, grandpa and grandma didnt die, her ex fiance who left the country saved them in time. Grandpa asks about his son, MC cant immediately answer but she has to tell the truth. She told him that her nephew died. They went to grandma, MC lied about nephew, saying that nephew was saved by an old man and took him as a disciple. (MC was spot on, she never knew that her lies was actually true lol). Grandma was relieved when she heard the news, saying that it is alright as long as her son is alive.

9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    did you mean her little uncle? after all their son is mc father's little brother...

and this is one of the reason that I not really hate the so called ex-fiance. He is a bit better than the ex-fiance in another novels.

Varsha0907 likes this.
  10. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like my life has been saved thank you so much.....I've been staying away from the audio book because it hasn't updated enough......why didn't the "uncle" leave them a note or something? Was the person who plotted/pushed for the downfall of her family and the ml's family that dude who didn't approve of the mc? He's the only person I can think of who knew so much about the ml's.....what's the word for it? 势力? Also, can the mc fix up the ml's father? Spoilers are my life :D

11. Drantiene

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the ex servant of ML is the one who plotted against them. He used his new master to go against the MC and ML.

As far as I can remember, MC in disguise infilrated the territory of the new master. New master likes her. New master always approached MC since MC doesnt know his true appearance.

Yes, MC cured MLs father, though he has to start anew.

-Super spoiler. The first love of MC also transmigrated and he is the handsome guy (Nalan) she met at the school.

First love always protect her. At first he only knew that his life and death is connected to MC. However, he later on remember everything and is contented that MC is happy with ML.

12. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely expected that her first love was transmigrated as that dude! It was like my first reaction when he appeared! I had this foreboding feeling that imma feel horrible for this guy later -cries-

13. Drantiene

Reading List:
    Link
    First love is now the master of the holy place and he have to cut off his emotions. He successfully cut off other emotions except for love. When MC and ML encountered a strong enemy, MC decided to leave with ML and left Nalan because MC thinks she involves him too much in their problem.

However, Nalan appeared again on their side. ML noticed his feelings for MC eventhough Nalan hides it deep. Three of them battle with the strong monarch and black lotus guy (weakness of MC).

ML killed the monarch, MC and Black lotus both sustain an injury. MC somehow is weaken due to black lotus and ML help her.

ML protected MC and took all the black gas from Black Lotus. That black gas can control people and may cause death. ML cannot hold on anymore.

Nalan appeared and block the black gas for ML and MC. MC stared at Nalan and before Nalan disappeared, he smiled and let his feelings for MC show. MC notice it and finally recognized him as her first love. MC cried and called her "Chen" instead of Nalan. Nalan heard it and was happy that she remembered him and disappeared in thin air leaving only a golden lotus as remembrance. (he died! Cant believe that the author killed him:cry:)

MC was angered and battle it out with Black Lotus. Black lotus is at disadvantage. MC overpowered him, MC doesnt want Black lotus to just die easily. She cursed him that for this life, he cannot be reincarnated once he die.

Black lotus got rescued by the girl (one who likes ML), ML and MC was also rescued.

MC and ML were both unconscious. MC was treated by the god doctor first and announced that she is pregnant. MC finally woke up and ask for ML.

They said that ML is still unconscious and god doctor cannot cure him due to the black gas occupying his body. MC went to ML's room and even she cannot cure him now.

MC left with ML (who is still in coma), and the usual people in their side to look for ML's cure. MC diagnosed herself and said that she is pregnant with twins.

MC is also building her force in a territory where no monarch existed.

14. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHY DID THE AUTHOR KILL THE POOR GUY OFF D: HE WAS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS! -cries- I'll go back to working up motivation to listen to the rest of the story......thank for the spoilers though!

15. DevilMoon

DevilMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moonlightlily13 likes this.
  16. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm assuming so, but why was her brother included in the introduction of male leads? Sandwiched between the ml and the ex fiancé?

17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh... I thought she doesn't have brother... does he??
    *need to refresh memories....

18. Drantiene

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, MC doesn't have a blood related brother but she recognized one guy as her brother and family accepts him too.

19. Red_

Red_ ◆The Lazy One◆

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did they do it in? aka sex?

ScriptWangfei likes this.