Metamorphosis is Messed Up Story

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Bright_Lucky_Star, Jun 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, nuffians for those who forgot I also go by the name OrdinaryUser (yeah decided to change username). I decide to make another thread but I have no dream to combat Stormy threads frenzy. So, today I see someone comments strings of number then someone replies "why did you mention that tragedy, cursed comic", as a fan of tragedy story that makes curious, so with the power of google I search it and found several summaries from anon in reddit meme. (My thought, ah that glasses girl avi that some nuffians used back then, never thought that character is that famous)
    From all summaries and story recap in Wikipedia I know I would never ever want to open the pandora box, that story really messed up in the good or bad way you decide, people even said even though it's exaggerated but there's a sense of realism in the story and the thought that someone in someplace experiences that kind of tragedy is really terrifying.
    Finding that people felt happy for an alternate ending with Jojo's reference makes me genuinely smile. Saki should be happy.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamorphosis_(manga)
    I was late in this metamorphosis glasses girl thing. Reading stories from summaries and recap is enough for me, I think I don't want to read the comic, it's promised a different kind of sadness that I pursue, not a romantic love story but a torture story.
    I love this one panel, really cute to heal my heart.

468.jpg
    8e3.jpg

2. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume that most people on the Internet consider this the canon ending, not the alternative.

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  3. Deleted member 283793

Deleted member 283793 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    There was another ending? When? This is the only eternal truth:blobtriumph:

Honestly, I can forgive anyone, even someone who plots to hurt me even though I am just an innocent cinnamon roll, but her mother deserves no rights to air and space on earth. Disgusting, horrifying and utterly a pathetic excuse of a 10 month baby carrier.

4. Bright_Lucky_Star

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, some people said like that "it's conon in my heart" or "araki himself consider this canon"
    I'm just glad someone make good ending:blobokhand::aww:

Halcyon Observer likes this.
  5. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Halcyon Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    You seem to believe that the actual alternative ending is justice, then.

7. Bright_Lucky_Star

Reading List:
    Link
    By mother in here, did you mean Saki or Saki's mother? Yeah, she thinks her daughter seduce and cheat with her father. really bad mother:blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blobangery:

Deleted member 283793 likes this.
  8. Halcyon Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    They are likely referring to Saki through the description of "10 month baby carrier."

9. Deleted member 283793

Deleted member 283793 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    No:blobsob::blobsob: I meant Saki's mother. She doesn't even deserve to be called a 'mother'. Mothers are too pure and selfless when it comes to their children. This one merely brought an innocent being to earth and abandoned her in her worst. Hence, "10 month baby carrier", that is all she is.