Forgotten Title Military (?) Arc, BG Quick Transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MeiBao, Mar 24, 2022.

1. MeiBao

MeiBao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment I decided to look for this novel was the time I already got my browser's history cleared QAQ.
    One particular arc got stucked in my head for days and it's really frustrating the heck out of me. My memory about the novel is a little fuzzy, so I can only remember a few things about it.

It is a quick transmigration novel—world hopping. And if I'm not mistaken, it wasn't actually translated in NU; that's why I'm having a hard time looking for it.
    So.. there's this arc, I think the ML has a high position in the military? They first met on a train—something like that. Their first meeting wasn't exactly the best... the ML used her as some sort of bait to lure the enemy lurking inside. And turns out, the two are somehow connected. She was his fiancée (?). MC's family weren't good people at all. Her father wanted his daughter to marry ML to gain some benefits. Oh, please do correct me if I'm wrong. And MC's mother—actually stepmother, if I'm not mistaken. That stepmom and her daughter hates the MC.
    Then, there's this moment wherein MC started living in ML's residence. Some sort of development.. and ML's a bit too slow in the romance department, so MC was always the one making a move. Just an act. It was mentioned that she already had plans on leaving the ML. One night, she snuck out and boarded a train (?). ML found out, then there's war (?), action, action.. and quite amusing on how they first met on the train and parting ways as well on that exact place. Some drama took place, arousing different emotions from our ML, then MC jumped off the train, faking her death (?).
    ML realized what he really feels. Well, a bit too late. He never believed MC is dead as no corpse was found while searching for her. Not even a single trace. ML ordered his subordinates to keep on searching (?), it took months or a year before MC showed up. And on that same train, reenacting their first meeting, but it's different this time around.

That's all I can remember. Not exactly sure about some things I pointed out, but it's the best I can do. As of now, I'm still looking for the novel, yet no such luck :sushi_sigh:
    I apologize if I'm a little messy with my wordings and such. Though I do hope I made a clear image of what I'm looking for.

Thank you so much! :3

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  2. CutieG

CutieG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read something similar like this but its manhwa(can't remember the title).They met on the train and the mc stole ml gun i think.the only difference is that mc is engaged to the ml's brother and ml's really inlove and possessive about mc

3. Sienna21

Sienna21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this "Modern Day" setting...?

4. MeiBao

MeiBao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I think not..? The time period is not that advance yet.

5. damngoodbutle

damngoodbutle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe you are looking for Marshal, Your Wife Ran Away Again

6. MeiBao

MeiBao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still looking for the novel. I already checked the quick transmigration stories and their arcs with Republic of China setting and military stuff on my reading list, yet still no such luck.
    Sadly, no ::blobcatsad::. It's a quick transmigration novel for sure. I haven't read any novels aside from BG QTs.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022