Recommendations Ming Dynasty’s First Auxiliar novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nyght_elf, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Nyght_elf

Nyght_elf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I am looking for a novel I read about in a suggestion, but no matter how much I searched I couldn't find it. Nor could i find the thread I read it. It's supposedly called Ming Dynasty’s First Auxiliar and it's a time travel novel with a good plot. I really like time travel with rational characters so I wanted to read this one. Could anyone please let me know if they have a link or if they find it familiar? Please, maybe it has a different translated name? And if anyone has any suggestions with time travel transmigration with rational characters and no heavy revenge plot and cultivation could you please let me know? I don't mind those actually, but in normal doses. Like no plot where the main point is just revenge? I want to try reading something different!
    Thx for the time and attention!
    Take care everyone!

2. RANTMAN

RANTMAN PRESENTATION!

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this referenced in another novel and tried to find it. It sounds like a really interesting read. Unfortunately all I could get were the raws.

3. Nyght_elf

Nyght_elf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx! Now that I think maybe I did read about it in a novel too! Thx for the hint, sad that it's not translated!

4. joyfan

joyfan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really time travel but more like rebirth, I would recommend The Second Coming of Avarice.

also novel’s extra for the smart protag (tho not sure what does this fall under, isekai? returner?)

5. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read this particular book, but I've read tons of other books that are built along similar ideas. And there are way more out there that I haven't tackled yet. The problem is that nobody translates them so you'll have to learn Chinese.

For a Prosperous World is a bit different from these, but it's not that far off and it is being translated right now, so you can give it a shot. I think that it does something pretty unique and I liked it quite a bit.

6. joyfan

joyfan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you can also try recommending it to get picked up in novel request thread?

7. revato

revato Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Nyght_elf

Nyght_elf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks everyone! I will try your suggestions! I did actually leave a request for translation of this novel but no one picked it up yet. If no one will maybe I will start learning Chinese lol! But work on it wth Google translate after I finish my last exams! Thank you all for the help and if anyone is interested, I did find the link for the original. By can't post it yet since I don't have enough posts I think. But if anyone is interested please feel free to ask me for the link and take a look at it.

9. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're okay with untranslated Chinese, I'd recommend that you read Yue Guan first. He's widely acknowledged to be the best and most popular in this genre. His books are (in order of publication date):

大明首辅 aka 回到明朝当王爷
    步步生莲
    锦衣夜行
    大争之世
    夜天子
    逍遥游

By the way, I couldn't find anything under "Ming Dynasty's First Auxilar". What is the Chinese title?

10. Nyght_elf

Nyght_elf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah sorry I didn't see this. I don't know the English translation name cause it's not translated, it's the Chinese name I could find. But it does seem really interesting!