LCD Miracle Throne

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by ShinShanSHiN, Jul 19, 2016.

1. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I really have a good impression of the Mayor. I hope he becomes a Father in law. He's the only father figure for MC life right now

Wowafay likes this.
  2. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill the mount and feed it to the masses.

It becomes a delicacy.

Capture the ringleader, and let ordinary folks poss and poop at him.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

Marvelous revenge!!!

3. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait until the family come
    rob them and strenghen his allies

4. Ranz

Ranz 『Legend Death』『Necromancer』『Pokemon Master』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how many more chapters it'll take for the mc to burn the Chu family to ashes...

5. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they and the Ye family deserve it

6. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ye family is like a bunch of mad dogs. I dunno how they and the Chu family managed to survive for so long considering how overbearing they are...

7. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    probably cause they didn't start off that way, over time as their strength improved their "manners" decreased

8. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, with their behavior, I wouldn't be surprised if they had offended any super strong existences or people with greater background. I wonder if they have the word 'careful' in their dictionary.

9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    the question is do they operate outside of Central and the low-pop outlying areas? Sounds like they are content to be big fish in a small pond

10. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    But wouldn't strong existences or young masters from strong clans go adventuring and sometimes come into the Central State? Isn't there a possibility of the Ye/Chu clan offending them?

11. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    no cause you have that "unwritten rule" if you go into someone else's turf then its on you. So a young master visiting Central causing problems even if Ye/Chu don't take care of him someone else will

12. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm talking about a situation in which some random guy from the Ye/Chu clans trying to kill and then steal the treasures of a young master from a clan with huge background. Isn't that highly likely?

13. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    with how shameless they are they may denie it, blame another family, or just offer the offender up.

14. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I just read chapter 123 and I've got to say, not this shit again... Seriously the MC still use the same disguise? Are you kidding me?

Chu Tian not only use the same disguise, but apparently this time he still let himself be recognized, but appearing younger. So anyone who care would probably also notice that "Lu Ren" a disguise.

It really ticks me off when MC's are so retarded about "hiding" their identities, of course it's already a mighty "coincidence" that the Chu Tian runs into Chu Xinghe as soon as he enters the city, but even if he was so 'unlucky' to cross paths, he could have easily avoided being recognized.

So ****ing lame... Moments like these when the Author throw in lame obstacles for the MC just because of whatever crappy reason; suck away any entertainment and really ruin my mood.

Edit: Wow just wow, the very first thing in chapter 125, the GALL:

Causing a stir on the first day was not something Chu Tian wanted to do. If he revealed his identity, then he would lose the initiative.​

Luckily, Chu Tian had not used his source spirit.

Just based on his abilities and appearance, there was no way for anyone to find out Chu Tian’s identity just yet.

Oh yeah, no one would find out his identity, EXCEPT THAT THE VERY REASON HE GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE STIR WAS BECAUSE HE WAS RECOGNIZED AFTER HE STOOD OUT!!!

Omfg, sorry for the caps, but just as I had calmed down and went back to enjoying some junk novel, the Author actually come up with some crap like this. Short term memory loss or what the hell.

From just 2 chapters earlier:

A cold and proud voice came from inside the golden carriage, “This brat can actually block my pressure and not kneel down, he seems to be someone with a bit of skills. Sir Tongwen, do you know him?”

Chu Tongwen hesitated for a few seconds and then he hid the truth because of his reputation, “He’s offended me before, so there is no friendship between us.”​

Oh yeah, nobody will know who you are, except for your worst enemy. Brilliant... (And as soon as the MC continue to use his "hidden" identity name of Lu Ren, everyone with any fort of intelligence network will instantly find out about him as well.

God, I really had to vent because when this stuff happen in the novels I enjoy reading the most it's like 10 times worse. If I didn't have any expectations to begin with, of course I wouldn't care, but damn...

On a happier note, lets see what he'll come up with to break into the central state market...

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    honglath likes this.
  15. Ikemen Sensei

Ikemen Sensei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized, status coo is hiatus almost a year. Aw

16. Uno

Uno ฅ Holy Lurker ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm how long would the hiatus be? Thou the MC is darn OP cliche but I like the storyline

17. DXHaseoXD

DXHaseoXD [Forever Alone] [Person who tries to translate]

Reading List:
    Link
    Whenever the author feels like writing it again. He's working on Godfall Chronicles right now instead of Miracle Throne.

18. Sawcrot

Sawcrot 『Elk God』

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m still at chapter 61, just want to know will the MC keep expanding his business in the next more chapter or he will just focus on his cultivation?

19. Slayer713

Slayer713 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just love how, they are about to fight a war with demons, so there should be lots of tension and shit, then there's a few paragraphs talking about their business.

20. shuiko

shuiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean i love this story too, but is there even a point to have someone TL this anymore? The author dropped it didn't he? Makes me sad =(