Spoiler Misplacement Game (BL) Quick-wear

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lizabernal96, Jan 17, 2019.

1. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    CAN SOMEONE SPOIL THIS NOVEL?

This novel is also named “The game I got is different from yours” | “Game is different, what to do” | “Every time the target is the big BOSS” | “Why is the BOSS of Horror games always the most handsome?” | “They are running for their lives, I am falling in love”… and so on.

The protagonist is a slave to beautiful faces – he likes good-looking people, can’t say no to a pretty visage, and is filled with thoughts of love. One day he bound with a target-attack system where he can travel from world to world and experience love with the most handsome (key point!) target!

The number of players in each game is not set. The protagonist has only one target – the most handsome one. As he falls in love, he realizes… the other players perhaps, maybe, probably… have Horror? Survival? Escape-type games?

Gong is one person… dispersed spirit. No memory from one world to the next. As to whether he is human or not….. no guarantees.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/misplacement-game/

Izn, midnight reader, Kleep and 2 others like this.
  2. baumkuchen

baumkuchen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take these spoilers with a pinch of salt haha... I was reading this at 3am last night so I may not have remembered everything correctly :p

Anyways, I'll start off with what happens after chapter 1!

MC: Xu Zi Yue
    ML: Sun Mo

After trying to talk to ML and not really getting much of a response (in chap 1), MC also tries to make conversation with his deskmate, Lu Ren Jia (LRJ), who's also a player, but LRY seems to dislike him and just ignores him

MC is like: eh he's not as attractive as ML, so MC stops trying to chat with him, and goes back to focusing all his efforts on ML. MC starts wondering about whether this game will let him go all the way with ML, and thinks that if that were possible, he'd be able to finally lose his virginity, which was something he hadn't been able to do before dying LOL

MC then fell asleep, and when he woke up the class was completely empty and silent, with the only noise coming from the sound of the ceiling fan above. He raises his head to look at the ceiling fan, and starts to feel like there's something off, since everything in the classroom looks new, except for this ceiling fan, which looks very old and worn, and there's only this one ceiling fan in the middle of the classroom.

MC decides to stop thinking about it, and goes to leave the classroom. Because it currently should be lunch period, the entire block seems to be void of people and is eerily silent, so MC starts to feel a little scared. He suddenly heard footsteps, and looked behind him to find that despite it being a hot day with a bright sun shining, the classroom he had left was completely covered in shadow. MC then blinks and dismisses this.

When he leaves the classroom block, MC notices that the third years' classroom block (the one he just left) seems to be quite far away from the rest of the school buildings. The school is shaped like a C, with all the school buildings surrounding a central courtyard, while his classroom block isn't within the C, but behind it, and with a garden separating it from the rest of the school.

Anyways, MC goes for lunch, and also buys a pack of white rabbit candies (look it up, they're really good) to snack on. He then goes back to his classroom block, and on the way he sees the rest of the players all gathered together in the garden.

He goes over to ask what they're doing, and other players are like "why are you only coming over now?" and "oh now you want to live huh". MC is kinda confused, what's this about his life...

The players start discussing the scenario, and decide to later go to the library together to try and find more information, as well as the reason behind why the third year classroom block had been shut down in the past.

Meanwhile the MC is super confused, what's this about surviving? You can die in otome games?? Is it that characters can blacken or something? Btw it seems like before the MC died, he'd already had the system for two years, and he'd gone through a similar game before this it seems?

The players finish their discussion, and they head back to class, leaving the MC behind. The MC then bumps into the ML, and offers him some candy as an excuse to touch his hand haha The MC finds that the ML's hand feels very cold, which is somewhat strange considering how hot it is... He then dismisses it as the ML having just come out of a air conditioned building, and they go back to class for a free period. I think the American equivalent might be study hall? Anyways it just means that the students are supposed to stay in class, but there isn't any lesson going on.

The class prefect checks the class, and then asks: " Has anyone seen Bao Yu Xin (BYX) and Chen Ying (CY)?"

The MC then turns away from staring at ML's back to look at the classroom and realises:

Two players are missing.

The first thing that the MC thinks when he realises is that those two must have gone off to pursue a romance with students from another class LMAO

However, all the other players seem super anxious and scared. MC is like: is it that they're fighting over the chance to romance the same NPC or something? He then turns to LRJ to ask about it, but LRJ just gets mad at him for pronouncing his name wrong and ignores him. MC finds that it's not just LRJ, but all the other players seem to seriously dislike him for some reason. MC gets a little upset, and goes hmph I'm just trying to play the game, what are they getting so annoyed at me for?

A female player tries to ask for permission to go look for the missing people, but is denied, and can only reluctantly sit back down, lips white with tension.

Insert more of MC wondering why they're so nervous, isn't this a romance game, blah blah

MC thinks that the joy of romance comes mainly from the pursuing, and not the end result. Of course that isn't to say that the end result isn't important, it would be best if he could be successful in getting together with ML~

It's just that ML seems to be too tough to chase... MC sighs.

As if hearing him self lamenting, ML turns around, and gives MC a faint smile, which fades quickly, making MC wonder if he's just imagining it. MC then wonders what made ML give him that smile... It must be that the ML heard him say "What is she so anxious about?" (@the female player who wanted to go look for the missing people)

What kind of meaning was hidden in that smile? MC can't think of anything.

He then suddenly hears a shout outside the classroom. Their form teacher goes out to check, telling the students to wait in the class, but all the players get up and rush out of the classroom as well.

MC is somewhat curious, and asks the ML if he wants to come along and check it out. ML nods, so MC grabs his wrist and follows the players out of the classroom.

They end up at the sixth floor female toilets, which has a teacher standing outside telling students to move along, but none of the students were willing to go away. Once those students looked inside, they all ran to the side to throw up.

The MC hadn't yet entered, but just the smell of all the vomit completely covered the smell of the toilet, making him feel somewhat queasy as well.

Out of all the players, only the leader, Zhang Jing (ZJ), and one other player hadn't vomited, but their faces were deathly pale.

The MC covered his nose, and had a bad feeling, which told him that if he didn't want to vomit like everyone else, he shouldn't go in to look. But his curiosity overpowered his common sense.

The MC turned to the ML, asking: "Do you want to go and take a look?" He noticed that the ML didn't seem to be affected by the scene of everyone vomiting, and also hadn't covered his nose, as if the smell didn't bother him at all.

MC: (thumbs up) "You're really amazing, don't you find it smelly?"

ML: (smile) "Smelly? No, it's still ok."

MC: OMG!!! ML looks so good when smiling! He even has a dimple on the right side of his mouth! Normally ML's appearance is worth 93 points, but when he smiles, it's worth 999 points!

ML grabbed MC's hand: "Let's go take a look, okay?"

MC: He's holding my hand he's holding my hand he's holding my hand!!! Not grabbing my wrist! Holding my hand!!

MC was struck dumb (lol) and mindlessly replied ok.

ML regained his normal cold appearance, and brought him to the door of the female toilets.

As MC approached the toilet, he slowly returned to normal, and started feeling uneasy.

Inside the toilet were two corpses, one of which had its upper half blocked by a toilet cubicle, and the two visible legs of the lower body were as if they had been thrown into a washing machine, completely twisted, one could also see that she wore the Shangyang school uniform, the short skirt covered in bloodstains, her two legs embedded with lots and lots of razors, with the razors looking as if they had been shot from some unknown direction, with some having completely missed the girl's body and embedded into the ceramic tile of the bathroom. The other had died in a sink, her body covered in cuts, her innards and pieces of flesh scattered everywhere. Her lower half and upper half had be completely separated, with her upper body left in the sink, and her lower half on the ceramic tiles under the sink.
    Red blood mixed with the white tiles.

The strong odor of blood came from the latter girl's body, which had been cut up and strewn everywhere.

Water flowed out from the tap of the sink, flowing over the pieces of flesh, with the bigger pieces of flesh blocking up the drain, causing the bloody water to spill out of the sink and fill the bathroom.

MC's face instantly turned white.

ML's eyebrows raised slightly, allowing a sense of joy as if from a successful prank to be seen.

MC joined the rest of the people in puking, but even when puking, he didn't forget to tightly hold onto ML's hand.

After puking out his entire lunch, MC pulled ML to the side and asked: "Aren't you scared?"

ML: "You're scared of this?"

MC: "Wouldn't any normal person be scared..." This was just a game, how come this kind of scene can occur, it's completely unlike what one would expected from this kind of school setting?

...It's as if this was a ghost school.

ML: "I'm not scared."

MC thought that it was probably that NPCs didn't have this kind of emotion programmed.

He suddenly realised: "Woah, you're now more and more willing to talk to me!"

ML once again stopped talking. (LMAO)

The police were called, and afternoon lessons were suspended. MC asked ML if he wanted to come along with him to join the other players in the library. ML agreed.

(Omg MC keeps bringing the ghost to the unsuspecting players haha XD Such sabotage)

Ok that's chapter 2-3, this summary ended up so long orz I think i ended up loosely translating instead of summarising lmao

I think I'm just not cut out for spoiling stuff, if anyone wants to, please feel free to take over in giving spoilers haha :)

3. misminor

misminor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just gonna add this to my watch list

4. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Do you have raw link? Preferably in sto.cx
    I tried googling earlier and already found 3 wrong novels

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  5. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    AimieNam1003 and Blood A like this.
  6. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. So i tried to mtl since I always like survival story. My fav is manga Alice in Borderland and kamisama no iutori.

Arc 1 is chap 1-20. Shangyang high school arc. Twenty players.

Part 1, 4-10

- MC went to library but he dragged Su Mo with him. Other players were there, looking at old newspaper. They found old news that a student was killed years ago when the ceiling fan in their classroom fall in the middle of the night. But what was the student doing there at that time?
    One of the girl started to panic, saying that she didn't want to die again.

- MC became confused. What was wrong with their reaction? However he tried to play cool in front of Su Mo, saying. "They really have wild imagination."

- at night, MC and other players returned to dorm. Twenty of players had dorm in the same third floor. The railings were painted red, which made it look scary. They started looking for clue floor by floor. Aside of them, no one was in that building. After searching, one person was gone. No one noticed it.

- mc asked system. "Hey, are you really sure that this is otome game?'
    'Yes.'
    'How can people die in otome game? Mc demanded.
    'It's because the game overlap.' System replied.
    'What?'
    'The location is the same but the game/mission is different at the same time.'
    'How can it be safe?' Mc was uneasy.
    He asked what game the other players were playing. But system merely replied that it was different game and the rules/clearance were different.

- from 20 players, now they were 16 plus Sun mo. Mc and other players saw ghost in the mirror. After looking for more clues, they found out that after one student was killed by the falling ceiling fan, two more students were killed. The school ordered for new fan. But during new class, the fan fell and swirled around, killing everyone in the classroom. Thus the building was closed and only opened again recently. That classroom was their classroom now.

- after investigating, mc and other players returned to dorm to sleep. Mc however slept in the same dorm with sun mo.
    He saw ghost again in the mirror. This time the ghost said that he was sun mo cousin, and he was imprisoned there by sun mo who was evil. Mc was ordered to kill sun mo or else the ghost would kill mc.
    Mc pretended to say yes. But later he told sun mo about it.
    The next morning, 3 players were found dead in the bathroom.

- sun mo asked mc if mc liked him.
    Embarassed mc said yes. He was too obvious so it was no wonder that sun mo noticed it.
    Sun mo then said that it was the first time that someone like him.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  7. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 2, 11-20

- mc finally found out that sun mo was a ghost. But since sun mo was so good looking, mc still liked him.
    'Aren't you afraid?' ML asked.
    'Afraid. I'm afraid.' MC said. 'But you're so handsome...'

- Sun mo retorted. 'You're superficial'
    Mc admitted it. He inwardly thought that the game could help him to cure this habit.

- sun mo warned mc to stay away from the classroom in the afternoon. Mc then told other players but some of them didn't believe him. 3 players returned to class while the rest skipped class.
    Later, the fan fell and killed many students.
    Other players then asked mc where did he get the information?
    It was sun mo.
    Mc stood in sun mo side while other players now tried to contact sun cousin.

- sun mo actually was the first student who was killed in the school. His life was sad.
    Sun family had two sons, sun mo dad and sun xuebao dad. Sun mo dad hurt his legs in accident and became crippled. Knowing that, some people tried to bother/disturb his wife. Sun mo dad ended up killing those people. He was caught and given death pinalty.

- sun mo grew up as kid of murderer. He had no friend at school. His cousin was jealous of him and bully him non stop. One day, cousin bought new watch and put it inside sun mo bag to frame him. At night, cousin and his goons engraved words thief etc at sun mo's back. At that time, the old fan at the ceiling fell down. Sun mo who was weak due to blood loss can't escape. He was killed.

- sun mo's mother killed herself when she heard about his son's death. Cousin was frightened. He killed his two goons and made it look like an accident to shut their mouths. (The next two students who died). Their grudge was what cause the next deaths of other students. The killed students grudges added on with the new victims. Sun mo then imprisoned his cousin inside the mirror, cursing him to stay there forever. For years the building was abandoned until the principal was changed. Thus it was re opened.

- for other players to clear the game, the boss had to be killed, or influence him. Since mc managed to influence sun mo, both he and other players cleared the game. Sun mo was the boss but the cousin was the villain who kiled other students.

End of arc 1

Next is

Arc 2: luxury cruise ship arc with 100 players.
    Chap 21-52

Arc 3: humanoid village with 6 players

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  8. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2 is in a cruise ship, there is 100 players in this game.

9. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    the ML is the boss but he did not kill anyone he only rescuited the spirits that were killed in the classroom the real killed was the cousing.
    So the Su family elder (ML family) bought a wife for his first son (ML father) from a traffiquer, after that ML mother and ML father married and ML was born. The second son (the brother of ML father) was in love with ML mother but he could not interfere in the happines of his brother so he married another woman and have a son that is ML cousin (the bad guy). ML father murdered some people that were triying to rape his wife (ML mother) but was sentence to death and die as a murder. The mother of ML cousin was jealous of Ml mother because her husband was in love with her so she started to spread rumors of ML father and ML cousin did the same in school and started bulling ML, one day ML cousin framed ML but the teacher punished the ML lightly so ML cousin engraved the ML back by cuting him after that he left and ML in lossing blood and diying, then the fan in the celling fall and kills him. The cousin accomplices try to reveal the true but were killed by the cousin, and so the fan killed the other students too. ML mother committed suicide because her son and husband were dead.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  10. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    more pls great masters

lizabernal96 likes this.
  11. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the cousin mother
    Did she get punished

12. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    There is not mention of the cousin mother apart from that, because she only spread rumors but the cousin was the one who killed the ML and the other students that become ghosts, so the ML trapped the cousin in a mirror making him see all the thing he caused for his killing actions and after the cousin escaped the mirror the ghost students tormented him and tried to kill him, though he can not die because he is kind of dead so the students (the ghost the cousin killed) keep tormenting him after the MC left the world. But there is nothing specific because after the MC left nothing about the cousin is mention, its only a guess the MC have (he think the ghost will torment the cousin for eternity).
    By the way i did not understand too much so do not pay attention but i think that after the MC left the ML kind of killed himself because he appeared in the classroom bathed in blood and the MC saw this image because of the system.

Ressianne, alexfilia, mmem and 14 others like this.
  13. baumkuchen

baumkuchen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I think that was actually just the CG scene of Sun Mo (ML) before dying, after his cousin carved "I must not steal" onto his back and just left him in the classroom.

It was a special CG awarded for unlocking the ML's backstory orz

14. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    Following cause i'm not brave enough to read the detailed novel:sweating_profusely:

Poor_Hero likes this.
  15. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    So that was what it was:facepalm:. Thanks for telling me, because i did not understand that part too well, the end was kind of confusing:blobpats:.

the horror part is not that much or do not leave too much of a impresion so do not worry.

Anie and Blood A like this.
  16. tak

Reading List:
    Link
    from the spoiler, the longest paragraf is description on how tragic and bloody this 2 girl died, with legs twisted (which means bones are either all broken to bits or poking out) and the other with innards or minced meat everywhere:blobfearful::notlikeblob:

Anie and lizabernal96 like this.
  17. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    thats true but to be honest you can just skip those things:blobokhand:

tak likes this.
  18. baumkuchen

baumkuchen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! :blobsmilehappy: I thought the ending to that arc was quite abrupt and a little confusing too

Sorry haha :blobpats: I was personally more interested by the horror bits so I spent a bit more time describing them oops

There really isn't that much horror in the story, and most of it is actually quite funny~ There was this one part where the players were holding hands to avoid having anyone suddenly disappear, and then the ML made it so that one of the players ended up holding the hand of the corpse of the missing player they were looking for, giving them quite a fright haha

Later, when it was revealed that ML was the boss ghost but not hostile, they asked why he'd dumped the corpse on them like that and ML was like: I thought you were all looking for him, so I decided to help you find him LMAO

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    Ressianne, Hiddenahalf, mmem and 22 others like this.
  19. tak

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not your fault, i'm easily scared, the novel have physiological tag & horror in the description, yet here i am.
    I'm like someone with a milk allergy prdering pizza with cheese because pizza is good

20. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    The cause of everything is simply because of a migration of sea monsters (the sea monsters are large fish that eat human and can walk with they fin, those monster can inhabit the human body by eating the person from inside). On the way to migration, they smelled the taste of many foods. So the sea monsters leader slammed into the Westminster cruise ship, causing the cruise ship to crash. The sea monster leader is huge, and when the cruise ship was wreckage it swallows humans in the water. Other "foods" that fall from the mouth are eaten by other sea monsters. The sea monster does not need to chew, because they stomach will digest all the food for him. Auston (ML) was swallowed by the sea monster leader, inside the monster his limbs were melted by mucus but fortunately he has mutated and survived and instead of the former sea monster leader, he became the new leader of the Sea Monsters. At the same time, the cruise become a ghost cruise with the people that die because o the sea monster and the ML become the leader. So Auston (ML) was once a human being, but after the "rebirth", he actually does not belong to any category. He is not a sea monster, nor a human being, nor a grievance (the grievance are the ghost)