Spoiler Misplacement Game (BL) Quick-wear

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lizabernal96, Jan 17, 2019.

1. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many arcs are there as I’m in the secret chamber arc and it ends at chapter 88 so is this novel unfinished or is the website only uploaded some chapters

2. DimensionalRoamer

DimensionalRoamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is ongoing - 88's the most recent chapter

mmem likes this.
  3. Yennn

Yennn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3rd Arc is Humanoid (Doll) Village (Chapter 53-82)

MC and five others were sent to go back to their parents' hometown and had to stay there for 15 days.
    MC was supposed to go abroad but his 'mom' sent him to the village to calm down and rethink his decisions. If his decision would remain the same after 15 days, then his mom would allow him to go. Idk for the others but it was stated that they had the same premise on the message that a 'parent' had sent to them with conditions and stuff.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    twistingfeelings, mmem, Izn and 11 others like this.
  4. Alice-sama

Alice-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending of the humanoid village is very sad. Especially the ML. I’m trying to find the mtl for more chapters but am currently having a hard time with it.

lizabernal96 likes this.
  5. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    i understand you, i tried to find the chapters after that but they are incomplete and the only one with all chapter up to day available is for pay. Buy the way the ending is so sad, and more when the system show him the image of the little doll running to the entrance of the village with the MC doll to wait for him. (the little doll protected the MC doll so it did not get dirty when walking to the entrance of the village, while the little doll was all dirty) it was so heart breaking:blob_teary::blobcry: and if i think correctly the little doll cried or was calling MC name with a sad voice.

Audene, Ressianne, MintQueen and 13 others like this.
  6. jhanez

jhanez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I gave up on this novel cause the ML always has to die at the end as the big BOSS, so the game would come to an end. I prefer HE arcs than this. Feels kinda pointless how they get close, fall in love, and then get nothing out of it. :sushi_hide:

MintQueen, mmem, Zhen_Qing and 2 others like this.
  8. DimensionalRoamer

DimensionalRoamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML doesn't die, and it's the same ML in each world.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    Blood A likes this.
  9. Emoral

Emoral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on this author's previous works, is this going to be a sad walk? Also after Arc 3 does it seem like the ML has blackened to you?:hmm:

mmem likes this.
  10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    The story's ongoing, and it's up to chapter 105 in jjwxc, and amazingly, the link above is also up to chapter 105. Based on the spoiler, the first arc sounded really interesting. :blobxd:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro
    @324722

11. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds ok, but the ongoing label makes me not get into it, been burned before, so I’ll wait til it’s complete by author first.

Zhen_Qing and Kleep like this.
  12. Yennn

Yennn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The humanoid village was a village famous for their doll craftsmanship. Their dolls were refined up to the extent that they could live. However, they eventually got scared of the dolls and kept trying until they could make a nonliving doll.

The dolls, that could live, hated their creators; from being held, being experimented, and even up to their own appearances, they didn't like what their creators do but could only accept it. But then, humans found a way to finally kill the living dolls and, that is, to pierce the dolls' eyes.

There was only one human who was different and who was also our ML. He only sought for unchanging beauty and was unsatisfied on how humans would only retain their good looks for few decades. He found that beauty on dolls, especially on the living dolls, and piled them up in his home. He then taught them how to care and fix for themselves.

When he grew up, he wanted to be an adult, and had also wanted for things in the village to remain the same. So, he made a lot of dolls and those dolls looked the same with the villagers of the Humanoid village.

The villagers suddenly found that their skin became similar to the materials used on the dolls and they panicked because they thought it was their punishment (for destroying dolls ig). Some killed themselves but some would endure it, only to wake up in the body of a doll and to continue to live in fear. ML also made a doll for himself and slept.

Arc 4: Secret room castle (Chamber of secrets???)
    Difficulty: Hard
    MC woke up to having cramps and to the system which dutifully explained the game. It was almost similar to the second arc, having a large number of players to participate in the castle/chamber of secrets and to escape. The differences from the second arc, however, was that the range of players participating in the game was unknown and that there were no other ways to differentiate a player from an NPC unless they revealed it.

They were then given additional identities and that they had to find the 'Prisoner' within 10 days (their provisions could only last up to 10 days) or else one player would be eliminated everyday (a bit similar to Mafia?). After the prisoner eliminated a player, then the players were given the chance to vote on who is the prisoner among them. If they got it correct, their game time would be reduced by six hours and if not, it would be added by six as well. It was a tricky game, since the players need to know who were the NPCs (in order to escape) and the 'Prisoner' (to avoid getting eliminated).

MC's identity was a delivery boy and he lamented on how he can't find his target lolol
    His identity was just an outsider and he need not to do anything. Others suspected him but they're sure he's a player when he was complaining to ML that he's an adult and that he was 18 when he died.

Meanwhile, ML's identity here was an actor and MC's first impression of him was a walking hanger. At first, ML won't make a move on him because he's underage but MC kept insisting that he's not and chased him. ML just gave candies like it's halloween lol

Weeeellll,,,, ML found out about MC's identity as the extra player because he was the one who made the invitations and the game. He said that he had only made 20 invitations so why did MC have one?
    "I forged it,"
    MC said feebly lmao but yeah it's true that ML blackened on this arc. He's really possessive with MC, biting him sometimes and would show off their love everywhere. He also voted for MC every time because he would give everything to MC (i forgot the exact words but that's the gist of it haha)

After they found out who the 'Prisoner' was (it was among the seven actors), the others then suspected ML. MC was dumbfounded at this but ML bit his ear and reassured him that nothing would go wrong then gave him a kiss. MC was weirded out by him but ML made him fall asleep. When MC woke up, he found the room to be dark and his whole body filled with strawberries uwu

He then found ML being confronted by the others. He was really confused and started questioning ML and what did he do.
    MC was still confused and was about to say something but,
    System: Raiders reached, the game cleared, return to the system space after half an hour.

Even tho ML was 'clingy' (im not sure on how i put it), he sent off MC on this arc qwq he said that he started the secret chamber game because he felt like he was missing something so he made it really difficult that there was no way out, even for him who had also participated.
    He never thought that he had found what was missing in him to be in the game he made; there used to be no way out and he would be part of the game until he met MC.

It was voting time again and MC was forced into a room. Apparently on this voting session, the others voted for ML. They then realized ML's role as the special NPC boss and then hurried towards MC's room, only to find no one there. After returning to the system space, MC mentioned that he saw a shadow of Auston on ML on this arc.

Edited some stuff and wordings owo;;

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  13. Yennn

Yennn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QwQ i think i made it rlly long and wordy aaaaa m(_ _)m

14. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    i think it's fine. Thanks!:cookie:
    So arc 4 is (wrong conclusion) where ML wanna die with strangers. No way out for anyone = participants gonna die together.
    If the MC is possessive, there'll be vinegar & extra spicy arc 5. Like, you prefer dying together with them rather than me?? I'll make your body dependant on me!!

15. Yennn

Yennn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for clarifying the ending! Somehow it got confusing in the end so I... skimmed it... Hahaha owo;;;
    They haven't faded in arc 5 soooo uwu im waiting for full blackened ML

16. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still reading lol...

Arc 2 is creepy AF lol. Because it turns out the entire travel agency and cruiseline is geared towards getting 'food' for the sea monsters. As stated earlier, ML was one of the victims in the initial attack -- he was swallowed by the BOSS/leader monster and he retaliated even as he was getting digested (I guess by biting the monster while inside its stomach). ML also mentions that he doesn't recommend eating monster meat because of what happened to him -- since he 'ate' the BOSS monster's meat, he ended up becoming something of a monster himself and merging with the BOSS. So he's not a lingering resentful spirit or entirely a sea monster. And ML is now the BOSS of all the sea monsters, who are mostly mindless followers of the lead monster -- their only condition is that they have to be able to eat.

When MC gets on the ship, it's already on its nth trip. MC also ends up having to confess to ML that he has no choice but to transmigrate once his mission's done -- someone else blabbed to ML (what a backstabber). Luckily for MC, his decision to tell the truth caused ML to calm down. I think ML begins to blacken because MC ends up leaving him in every world, whether or not it's his own choice.

Btw, ML's lower body in Arc 2: It's a fishtail (so he's like a merman).

17. Randomness

Randomness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the ML DID eat the boss monster from inside the boss' stomach as retaliation for getting eaten by the boss. ML is able to remain sober even as his legs melted off due to boss monster's stomach acid. This caused ML to become half monster when fish tail grow in place of his legs and the boss monster to die. ML replaced the boss as the leader.

ML mistakenly confess he likes MC when both of them are half asleep and MC jokingly asked if ML likes him.
    In fact, the MC has though that living forever with ML in cruise ship is not bad, and MC is prepared for it because ML will never willingly confess to MC so that MC will be trapped with ML.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  18. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Cam someone spoil arc 5

Alice-sama and Blood A like this.
  19. avatrenai

avatrenai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it from http:// www. Oldtimes. cc/go/9294/