Spoiler Miss not so sidekick

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by earp, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Eshild Barder

Eshild Barder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if Gandalf break his curse? I am re reading the comic and poor guy.

Bella94, Azure_1802 and rero00 like this.
  2. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a very important question that needs answering:

What happens to Bishot? You know, her miserable little wizard sidekick who looks perpetually exhausted?
    Does he ever get good? Does he die alone and unloved? lol

3. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that he marries Esula and they have a daughter called Diana. I think that Arwin's and Latte's son is interesed on her.

Tofufufu, Bella94, Baldingere and 7 others like this.
  4. triplem

triplem New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @Chinoci for translating it! You're the best! Is it alright with you if you can send me the raws? :>

5. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did Latte and Arwin have two kids?

6. Mira_El

Mira_El Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here to provide some Arwin x Latte fluff from Latte and Gandalf Expedition side story! I'm going to just summarize some parts and omit others that don't make sense since I'm using MTL and my own edits, I can't speak on the accuracy but I hope you guys enjoy :blobsnow:

So it starts out with Arobrok and Latte talking about how much Arwin has changed:

"Today, Lord Master has become very good." (Arobrok speaking)
    I doubted my ear for a while.
    "Have you noticed that the magic tower has changed without my knowledge."
    When did Arwin step back from the top.
    Arobrok shook his head to me, suspecting the regime change.
    "No. You are really good."
    "Ugh."
    "You look very honest. Hostess do you know that? The Lord originally treated others with two options."
    "Two options?"
    "Yes. One was "kill" and the other was "save". There was no middle."
    "... ...However?"
    "But nowadays it is "beat"."
    "Do you feel it? How much the Lord has changed."
    "No, I'm sorry, but I don't know at all."
    Don't people die if they repeatedly get hit anyway? Wouldn't it be more humane to finish it in one room with magic?

Then a worker of the magic tower comes looking for Latte in a panic:

"I have something to ask. Please stop the Lord, please!"
    "Well... ...Let's go."
    Before hearing the details, my ass was already moving away from the chair.
    'Lord', 'Stop' it was these word over and over.
    In a way, it wasn't very often to go and stop Arwin. It was very rare.
    Because Arwin's unprecedented action wasn't a day or two, everyone wanted to do it, and if they called me for nothing, he would have been more angry.
    So usually, things would end up in situations where I wasn't involved, but in the meantime, sometimes my intervention was needed as it is now.

So Latte arrives to a worker repenting and asking for mercy. She notices that it is a worker who usually ends up in these situations:

After swallowing my tears once, I hurried toward Arwin.
    "Hi?"
    I joined the center of the scene and said hello first. Apart from Arwin, the faces of the three men who seemed to have been beaten up by the tyrant were not happy.
    Ayk... ...no joke.
    I stared at Arwin, taking my eyes off the stranger who was supposed to be new.
    "Hey."
    "Don't stop me."
    "I haven't said anything yet."

This part was kind of hard to understand but on the way to Arwin, Latte is told that the reason he is beating these guys up is because he heard about this running joke between them comparing Latte to a yellow broom (which hell let Arwin defend his woman:blob_catflip:):

I scratched my head a little. Honestly, I wasn't really willing to defend the object from a despised position, but I couldn't let him continue with this.
    If a person dies because I cursed them... ...I think it'll come out in my dreams. Yes, it seems that it will become a sato in rain boots, Hongryeon (probably a cultural reference that I don't understand), where the maiden ghost comes every night.
    I didn't want to have a meeting with the ghost in my dreams, so I stopped Arwin.
    "I told you not to stop me."
    "Tell me a reason not to stop you."
    "Customer, listen carefully."
    "... ...?"
    Arwin bowed his head. His face getting closer. As I was looking at the the red eyes that seemed to fall out, a soft voice rang in my ears.
    "Every time you stop me, you add one more position at night." (not sure what they mean by "position" again MTL but still :blobsmilehappyeyes:)
    "... ...?!"
    Crazy! I'm, Crazy!
    I stepped back with a bright red face. It was only a few steps away. Arwin smiled and stared at me, eyes shaking and red as a beet.
    Me and Arwin were still newlyweds. It's time to burn up for a long time. That means every night... ...details are omitted. Anyway, what Arwin said is a remark!
    No, you bastard!
    "Add, add?"
    "Yes. I don't say empty words, you know?"
    Arwin smiled at me, who was shaking only his eyes. It was absolutely refreshing.
    "... ...That, then ... ... ."
    I can't help it. This is an inevitable choice. It really is. Really!
    After preparing my heart, I stopped Arwin three times that day.
    After that... ... Hmm hmm, I'll leave it to the imagination.

~~~

Next section Latte is talking about her peaceful day at the magic tower, Arwin still being handsome, Arobrock still being an old man, and the magical boys fighting as usual. Suddenly Arobrock starts cheering loudly out of no where that he has found the magic circle (for those of you who don't know, Arbrock aka Gandalf is a 25 year old man who touched a cursed magic circle that made him into a super old looking man, so he has been trying to find that magic circle to return him back to his orginal age). All the magical boys overhear this and everyone is hyped in disbelief. So cute, Arobrock starts crying tears of joy! But everyone starts saying that his old face is a "masterpiece" and "inspirtatonal" and they don't want that to change lol. Even Latte says it's sad that the grandfather she sees everyday would disappear. But they get over it and want to throw a farewell party for Gandalf. Arobrock tells the others he found a location in the northern kingdom that he needs to go to to draw the circle. Latte decides that she wants to go to, and the other magical boys agree. Then Arwin appears out of no where as usual lol:

"Customer."
    "Huh? He's here, huh?"
    A familiar voice called me with a familiar title. It seemed to appear suddenly in the air where there was nothing, but I was calm and greeted it. Arwin's sudden appearance was nothing new.
    Humans are animals that are adapted and trained! My heart is strong!
    "Hik."
    "That, Lord."
    However, the shock from the existence itself, not the way it appeared, did not seem to be dull. The four, except me hardened like frostbite, with their eyes wide open, without anyone having any choice.
    As always, Arwin ignored the rest and fixed his gaze on me. I opened my mouth first.
    "I'm going to see."
    "What?"
    "Evil."
    "Where is that?"
    "Northern Empire?"
    I remembered what Arobrok said and spit out the answer. Instead of asking about the exact location or why I was going, Arwin threw two short words.
    "Yes, go."
    And that means going together.
    I, Arbrok, Nana Red and friends, even Arwin. The magic circle expedition was eventually completed with six people. It was an improvised association.

And I'll stop here for now, I'll try to get the next part out sometime later this week :blobwink:

7. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link

"Every time you stop me, you add one more position at night."
    Oh my God..
    And she had to stop him three times that day.

Thank you so much for bring us this! I loved it so much.

8. Mira_El

Mira_El Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course! I’m happy to share with such a great fandom :blobsnow:
    Arwin is very...assertive in these side stories, much more than before if that’s even possible lol
    I wish I had the time to post more frequently but I have so much lab work to do these days(being a uni student sometimes sucks). Anyways if no one else is posting from the side stories I’ll continue to do so. The one where Latte switches souls is soooo long but in my opinion was my favorite to read because it was filled with Arwin x Latte love :bloblove:

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    Tofufufu, manvugu, Bella94 and 15 others like this.
  9. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! Take all the time you need, traslating must take a lot of time and more if you are studing.
    I wonder if they will include the side stories in the mangwa. It would be awesome.

Mira_El likes this.
  10. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This makes me think Arwin beat people on purpose. :blobpopcorn_cool: poor Latte.
    (But readers like this)

Tofufufu, Th.ay, Porohanon and 4 others like this.
  11. Nanatapioca

Nanatapioca New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank you sooo much for sharing this !!! I'm glad that I found this fandom !!! Lucky me !!!

manvugu and Mira_El like this.
  12. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This made me cackle like a madwoman. These are the times where I want an added Smut tag to my favorite novels. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Khalala, ashc00 and Mira_El like this.
  13. coinssa

coinssa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just scrolled through the latest chapter and, imho, it's pretty dark for MNSS:blobwoah:
    Arwin is killing somebody, Peridot is dreaming about killing somebody and her death is approaching...
    nothing over the top, but since I don't speak any Korean and could only stare at pictures, they were sort of scary :blobsweat_2:

MLisMyHubby, syofiaa, Tobbit and 3 others like this.
  14. sankoi

sankoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    howkey... I decided not to check the manhwa until 3 months later... The progress is slow plot-wise. I understand it could be like that given the format (draw and all). Patience...patience... I know what's gonna happen but... hahahaha Tortuuure.

I checked anyway! HAHAHAHA HURRAY TO ONE WEEK WAIT AND I get to see Peridot in trouble. nyahaha

Peridot is so harsh. Like a classic villainess , she announces her plan to her maid, revealing what she did like no other ears are there to listen to thr injustices she did. "If you were to have a rope that you can pull anytime to save you from danger but this rope doesn't work this time and worse, brings you to a worse place, what would you feel, Jina?" evil evil Peridot. Whoah.

All this time, she still thinks that Ibelin is her main obstacle. Surprise! Latte has become important to the fishies too (especially, Arwin). Interestingly, she's not particularly interested in Arwin because he's not after Ibelin. :eek:

Arwin already knows, suckuh. Ya gonna pay for what ya did to Latte, Peridot! On a side note, Arwin still caused the disappearance of the goon who set the giant pig against Latte despite him telling Arwin the truth about who ordered the release of the giant pig for Latte's demise.

P.P.S.
    Peridot reminds me of a golden haired Arwin when Arwin used to be max evil and scary. hahaha Sorry, Arwin. If I had not known the story, I would probably think they're siblings. Hahahaha Conspiracy theory (not true! hahaha) - what if ,in a parallel universe, Peridot is Latte's and Arwin's daughter and she would have been adorable but that's not the case, obviously.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
    manvugu, Th.ay, syofiaa and 9 others like this.
  15. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link
    Supposedly there's no much left (unless they decide to add the side stories as well)
    I wonder how the story ends. We had translations of when they get together and he ask formaly for her hand. It ends with their wedding?
    At least is a mangwa that updates weekly and not a manga, that would update once a month.

sankoi likes this.
  16. sankoi

sankoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG... Just to set the record straight. Peridot is not related to Latte and Arwin ok? HAHAHA It was just a conspiracy theory based on Peridot's physical character design. Gosh. Some people took it to heart. Now, I regret pointing out how Arwin and Peridot look alike. ,

Th.ay and Eshild Barder like this.
  17. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link
    It's true that they look very similar. Just remember when Latte imagined Arwin as a woman, he was like Peridot but with silver hair. But they are not related at all.
    Actually I like the art style a lot because everyone has a very different face. In other comics, the only difference between a character and another is the color of hair and eyes, but here everyone is different from another.

Bella94, lazynoodles, ashc00 and 5 others like this.