Spoiler Miss Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by goldenmark, Aug 28, 2020.

1. goldenmark

goldenmark Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Gold Miss* Lee Gaon made a successful career as a personal trainer and is in a rival-like relationship against the famous romance novelist, Jiho, famous for his notorious badmouthing.

Gaon went to her frenemy Sera's wedding ceremony and somehow ended up helping her escape. And her groom? It was Jiho, the man who slung towards her mouthfuls of criticisms and insults one after another.

They realize they were from the same highschool class...

While Jiho was on his way to meet Gaon, the two were transported twelve years into the past...

"That soft boy was that badass delinquent in highschool?! And he liked me as well?!

*Gold Miss in South Korea is an unmarried woman with high socioeconomic status and level of education.

Spoilers? It's adapted from a novel, right?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is so cute! I don’t know what happened in the past to make hime like that in the future...:cry:

4. dyan228

dyan228 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the scanlators are on hiatus because of 'legalizing' issues, not sure how long it will take before they pick this up again but they have not dropped the webtoon yet. The raws can be found in RidiBooks, so I did rent some of them and will do MTL.

The students have free time (maybe for self study or the tests have finished), Ga On and gang will be going out and I think she's trying to remember who the girl with bangs was (the one who helped her in Math and she saved from the bullies).

After class, some scenes where shown that Do Hwa (girl with long bangs) was being annoyed by some ghosts/shadows. Apparently, she was the Shaman whom Se Ra consulted with. I am assuming that she have not accepted her shaman powers yet or it is just new to her at this point.

Back to original timeline, the ghosts decided that they will do the time travel back w/o Do Hwa's approval (cause they just keep on bugging her anyway and she just drives them away). It is not clear though if there was a hidden intention for them to turn back time, or they just wanted to bug Do Hwa (as usual).
    Back to the Senior High timeline, Ga On and gang are having fun time in Karaoke. Ga On taking a break saw Ji Ho at the same karaoke place, then she hid and surprised him. He did get angry a bit but backed down when he saw Ga On. :blobrofl:

Some conversations between the two, then Ji Ho asked Ga On if they can go home together (as he have not confessed/said what he wanted on ch. 18 as Ga On's grandma saw them). Ga On agreed but she went back to the karaoke room to play/have fun some more, but was contemplating whether Ji Ho will confess then what would she say if that happens.

Lighting SFX then they went back to the parking lot in the original timeline. Ga On was very happy since she was back to her original figure while Se Ra did not liked going back. She asked Ga On did not have any regrets back from their Senior High time, then Ga On was thinking of the 'supposed to be' confession/going home with Ji Ho.

Ji Ho was calling Se Ra's mobile as they were supposed to meet at the cafe. He's kind of pissed as he have waited a bit longer than the meeting time.

PS: I don't know any Korean so I am heavily relying on Google Translate. :notlikeblob:
    Let me know if the storytelling seems fine or do I need to elaborate more. I'm more of a technical person so I usually say things straight on point.

Korleone, chefcheese, Tesana and 4 others like this.
  5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!!!!:blobpopcorn:

Tesana likes this.
  6. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    Back to the original timeline, Ji Ho is waiting at the cafe. Ga On came up alone as Se Ra is still feeling unwell (regrets that they came back). Ga On is excited to meet Ji Ho thinking if he can remember her.

She greeted him first (kind of feeling close to him) and she watched every action of Ji Ho thinking if they will still be close. Ji Ho bought coffee and just said 'Sorry' (as this was the original purpose of meeting and a wish from Se Ra) and also promised that he will not file a complaint. Ga On looking forward to being close to him have asked for his number but he flatly rejected her. He added 'past is past', and acted coldly to Ga On leaving her alone in the cafe.:blobpensive:

Ji Ho at his car was thinking if he did too much, but squeezing his chest said 'It's fine, it's now over' (seems he's hurt from whatever happened in original timeline). Back to his apartment, his mom is visiting him and nagging him on what happened on the wedding as there were articles floating around with the owner of the Jeep (Ga On's vehicle). Acting coldly to his mom and does not want to talk about it, he walked out again.

T/N: seems that Ji Ho had a habit of walking out. LOL
    Ga On waking up to her alarm thinking she's still in the HS timeline. But then remembered she was not and needs to go to work at noon. Da Yeon (Ga On's younger brother) walked in, she stared at him trying to compare the changes he had since HS days and thinks he became cooler. Usual convo bet the siblings then Ga On stared at her self in the mirror, admiring her figure then later on was joined by Da Yeon admiring his looks (haha... these two sibs). Their grandma saw both of them and nagged them to come down and eat breakfast. Ga On preps for work and looks happy as her figure and looks was back.

At the gym, members were calling Ga On as devil and she was late. She then arrived then greeted them happily which surprised them cause it was not her usual self. Then one of her co-trainers asked if she was able to meet Ji Ho, saying he went to the gym when she was at the sauna. Ga On had a flashback on what happened at the cafe trying to think what made him that cold.

Going home, she bought the novels written by Ji Ho so she could know and understand him. He did say 'Sorry' to her, now she plans to say 'Sorry' to him as well (though she cannot really remember what happened on the original HS timeline).

7. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    Ga On was moved by one of the novels/books written by Ji Ho. Then she asked Se Ra for his contact number.

In Ji Ho's studio, his mom visits him again and nags him to go to blind date (just my own assumption). But he don't want to and his mom mentioned that 'Love is life' somewhat saying that having a partner is important. In the back of his head, he's thinking he doesn't need love and it only brings nightmares (as per MTL).

After his mom left, some reporters came to interview Ji Ho. First question was about his first love, then there was a flashback to his HS days. It was winter after SAT exams, Ji Ho thought that he was not able to concentrate on it since he's thinking of confessing to Ga On. He called her in the classroom (not sure if he was able to call her name fully), but she looked at him nonchalantly while he's blushing from ear to ear.

Back to the present, the reporter asked if he was able to confess then. Ji Ho said he did not, instead he wrote a letter (flashback showed a stationary with same design as he was holding on to in ch 20). Then he offered them to include the contents in the article.

They left the room then last scene showed there was a text message on his phone (maybe Ga On's text).
    Ga On was waiting for his reply (I'm unsure whether she waited all night, she had bags under her eyes). She's thinking maybe he lost his phone or so on.

After taking a bath (prepping for work), there was still no reply which made her kinda furious. She ate breakfast with Do Yeon and asked if she can visit his shop in the evening, she's bringing in some friends. Do Yeon agreed and ended the convo with a fist bump.

In Do Yeon's coffee shop (he's a barista), Ga On waited for her gang (she was meeting up with Se Ra and their 2 other girl friends). Her 2 friends were really amazed on Ga On's transformation causing a scene in the shop. Do Yeon became angry and disciplined the gang. :facepalm:

They arm wrestle to know who's going to pay for the food and drinks, Da Yeon got angry again and Ga On ended up paying for the bill. Se Ra was just happy they're having a reunion. They had round 2 at a chicken and beer place, Ga On was drunk and her friends decided to go home. Then Ji Ho called her phone, she asked him why he was angry at her but he did not give a straight answer. He hang up and Ga On slept in the resto.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    Korleone, chefcheese, BooBoo and 3 others like this.
  8. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    Ga On woke up and remembered last night's phone call with Ji Ho. Some lines mentioned Ji Ho asking where she was and she answered 'In Ji Ho's heart' or something like that. She was embarrassed and wanted to apologize but cannot do it due to shame. Se Ra came out of bath and Ga On was surprised, Se Ra slept over after having a drink.

After coming home, Se Ra's dad mentioned she will have another blind date/marriage meeting. She showed up at a cafe 2 days later with a man trying to force himself on her. Ga On was on disguise and did some hand gestures, then Do Yeon came to save Se Ra. The other guy asked asked who he was and he said 'A Prince'. :blobhero:

T/N: Seems that Ga On and Do Yeon staked out to help Se Ra in case she needed help (like a damsel in distress).
    In the mind of Se Ra's blind date, he rated her based on face, body, and wealth. Then decided she's going to be hers, forcing her to have another date with him but Se Ra keeps on refusing then Do Yeon came and saved her. She was surprised and did not know what to do, then saw Ga On at the back, sending hand signals to her. She then pretended to be lovers with Do Yeon chasing away the blind date guy.

Mission success for the siblings! Ga On drove with Se Ra and it was revealed that their 2 friends asked her for that favor and that she paid Do Yeon to act as a knight in shining armor. Se Ra thanked her for doing that, then they were discussing about going to the class reunion when Se Ra remembered Do Hwa (the Shaman). They visited her shop the next day.

T/N: Hoping we'll have another travel to the past v2.0

Korleone, chefcheese, BooBoo and 2 others like this.
  9. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji Ho was staring at Ga On's text saying 'Sorry'. He's thinking if she really was, or was it about the drunk calling incident? He seems to have a hard time processing and thinks he's going crazy. (Is he falling back in love to her??? :blobowoevil:)

[​IMG]

Still don't know what the 'Sorry' was for, he had a hard time concentrating on his work. Then Do Hwa's female ghost was showed outside of his studio, saying that Ga On was a good match for him (but of course Ji Ho does not hear the ghost's thoughts).

At Do Hwa's shop, Se Ra tries to convince her to come with them in a reunion. Male ghosts hovering around Se Ra is now at the corner of the room and seems to be afraid of Ga On's presence. Do Hwa then mentioned something about Ga On's past relationships (but I did not quite get the MTL, I am guessing her exes always had a 3rd party then she punched/bullied them since she's strong and that was the reason why the male ghosts were afraid of her).

Before going home, Do Hwa asked Ga On 'You think he's the one?' (referring to Ji Ho). Do Hwa said 'it's a relationship with that person'.

Ji Ho's mom came to visit Ga On's gym and saw her fitness poster, she asked the trainer that she'd like to see her (the 'devil' as quoted by trainers and members).

After Ga On's previous session, they met and she asked Ga On to be her trainer. Common pleasantries were said by Ga On (about her looking around early 40s, etc.). They started with simple stretching but Ji Ho's mom wasn't able to do it. Ga On still encouraged her and they continue with the session.

After gym session, Ji Ho was waiting around the area for his mom. She was saying that she really liked her trainer then she pointed the gym where she signed up her membership. Ji Ho knew it was Ga On's gym then saw her coming out of the building, he dragged his clueless mom.
    [​IMG]

10. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    At Do Hwa's shop, the two ghosts were fighting when she decided to electrocute them so they would stop being noisy. The lady's ghost said something about collecting energies and Do Hwa gave her permission. She was then ecstatic, her internal monologue was that she wanted to collect energy so she can bring those two back in the past (referring to Ga On and Ji Ho, lady ghost is really rooting for them).

At the gym, Ga On checked her phone and saw that her 'Sorry' message was already read but no reply was sent by Ji Ho. She was in gym session with Ji Ho's mom (although Ga On does not know that she was his mom yet). Ji Ho's mom noticed that she had some troubles and offered her a counselling. Ga On said that her first love was not replying to her text even though they've not contacted for a long time. His mom said that maybe he was still in love with her, Ga On was thinking about the possibility.

After gym, it was time for the reunion, the venue is at a chicken and beer place. Ga On was late but when she came in, all were surprised at her transformation (daebak!!!). Se Ra was late as well, but she dressed up a little old fashioned and with a big luggage (braided pig tails, long skirt like a country bumpkin, oversized sweater top) then she said to Ga On that she ran away from home.
    Se Ra plans to live alone and Ga On mentioned all the facilities she will need to check for her new place. It was a very long list, given that Ga On is protective of her. Se Ra was drunk when blond? haired boy (the one who challenged Ga On in badminton) went to their table to collect the reunion fees. Ga On remembered that he used to like Se Ra and asked if he still does, he said he doesn't anymore.

After bath, Ga On decided to call Ji Ho one more time. If he does not pick up, then that's the end of it. But he did and this is while Ga On is still deep on her thoughts, she asked why he was not in the reunion as many boy classmates were there. Ji Ho might have said that it's boring or something along that line.... then she asked if they can meet and he agreed as well.

[​IMG]
    After the phone call... you judge if this is a Go or a No Go??? :blobupset:

The next day, Ga On was as the gym with Ji Ho's mom. She keeps on calling her customer but she somehow insisted to call her 'Mother', then mom asked Ga On about the problem they talked about last time. She said, she's meeting up with that guy tonight then mom gave her some tips on what to say.

11. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    So this one's the last chapter available... so maybe will update again after 2 months or so depending on the released chapters. Hopefully by that time some one caught up with the scanlations.
    They agreed to meet at the same cafe (back on ch. 23), Ga On came early and deciding whether she'll call Ji Ho as he was not there yet. Then she was shocked as he call her name.

He bought drinks and they sat quietly. To break the silence, Ji Ho said that Ga On should talk since she's the one who called for this meeting and that they should be honest. She then asked him if he confessed 12 years ago, Ji Ho was shocked but then retorted 'What if he did?' (I'm thinking it's kind of sarcastic tone?). Then Ga On said that honestly she does not remember if he did but she would not have hated it, as Ji Ho would have liked to confess.

Next scene, it was raining and Ji Ho might have walked out again! Ga On was holding on to his arms asking him if he really did. He did not give her a straight answer, then she apologized sincerely (even though she does not remember really). Ji Ho said that there's no need to apologize, it was 12 years ago and that nothing would change. He thanked her and said that because of that incident, he became a writer. Then walked out alone in the rain, leaving Ga On. :blob_teary:

Alone in the living room, Ga On thought that she should give up now. Then her brother came home bringing the magazine with Ji Ho's interview (one about his first love). It was mentioned that he wrote a letter, then memories came back to her. It was after the SAT, she was sad as she screwed up the exam and was feeling sorry about her grandma who raised them. Then Ji Ho called her and gave her a letter, she crumpled the letter and said 'Goodbye'.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    Mangafan21, lottie, Korleone and 7 others like this.
  12. Deleted member 285104

Deleted member 285104 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG , thank you so much. I want to give you a big fat kiss right now.
    After starting this, I got so much into this, I love Ji Ho.
    Sadly the previous team stopped and now will turned into paid content.... and this isn't in newtoki :( , I was dying from not knowing what is happening.
    This was my fav mawnha but now, IDK anymore. What the hell was that with her reaction to the letter? why so mean ? What happened with her grandma, and what do you mean by "SAT".
    Can't wait to see what happens. Soon chap 34 ?- -- I can't believe there is a chance they don't end together.
    Dont make my bro Ji Ho suffer like this, stop is suffering for God sake.

13. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it's not going to be continued :( Thank you for providing the spoilers so far. If you post anymore, I will be forever grateful.

14. Eunieberry

Eunieberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this!! ❤️ I hope to see more of your summary!! I tried looking for the raws but I can’t find them.

dyan228 likes this.
  15. Luxie_Spades

Luxie_Spades Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, lets wait for ch 34 before we start judging her. Maybe she had her issues...

16. dreams28281

dreams28281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any update?? also, why would she do that ugh?!

17. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    i got busy with work and stuff, then someone picked this up in mangadex.
    But seems they're at ch 25 for now... I will try to rent some chapters then post some spoilers.:blobupset:

18. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    SLR for your questions/clarifications

Nothing happened with her grandma, but I believe she wanted Ga On to be admitted to a good university. But Ga On scored low in the SATs so she was kind of disappointed with herself. SATs are like college admission exams, the score will determine which college/university will they be admitted.

I actually just rent them for 3 days at RidiBooks, it's around 200 KRW per chapter

19. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @dyan228
    nah, you dont need to apologize imo, just take your time. its better late than never.
    its already good enough that atleast someone is giving us some decent spoiler from time to time.
    And again. Thank you for the spoilers. we appreciate it.

simplysharonda and dyan228 like this.
  20. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw in mangadex that the next scanlator group will be dropping the series after chapter 30, I have not read 21 onwards yet though.

As promised, here's some spoilers for y'all.
    [​IMG]
    At a fast food chain, Ga On was at a daze and wishing that she can go back in time and properly receive Ji Ho's letter. She snapped back to reality when Se Ra spoke, she noticed that something was troubling Ga On and took a guess that it was probably because of Ji Ho. (Se Ra is being a good friend here, trying to listen to Ga On's worries). Ga On mentioned that she remembered what happened in the past with Ji Ho and that it was her fault. Se Ra apologized for what happened with Ga On's ex (the one that Se Ra stole accidentally, as mentioned in ch. 2. I had to go back and re-read translated chapters), but Ga On just dismissed the thought and said that it's just a misunderstanding. Se Ra wishes that Ga On won't be troubled alone, she said that maybe Ga On likes the current Ji Ho. (Se Ra is becoming good on reading people :blobowoevil:)

Ga On brought some fried chicken home which was unusual for her, so Do Yeon asks what's with her. She becomes sentimental and said she wanted to go back in time because of a person she liked. They kind of felt her sadness so Granny and Do Yeon hugged Da On saying that it will be fine in due time. Female ghost was shown hovering outside Ga On' apartment.

When Ji Ho's mom was at the gym, she mentioned to Ga On that maybe her son has some "woman" problems. She describes that he's getting mad at his mobile phone and was saying "bad girl, blah blah" but his mom translates this that maybe he's falling in love. Ga On asked if she was glad, his mom mimicked Ji Ho's expressions on hating girls and love, then mentioned that she would be glad if some girl would still take Ji Ho as a lover. Ga On said goodbye after her session, Ji Ho was around the corner to fetch his mom.
    As Ga On was walking inside the gym by the window, she saw Ji Ho with her client (his mom). She thinks it's a coincidence that he was her son and going back to Do Hwa's words (shaman), she's thinking that it might really be destiny. She then thought that it might only be her wish that they have that connection, and Ji Ho is now living well and nothing will change further, she walks on inside the gym. It seems Ji Ho purposedly showed himself with his mom un front of the gym so Ga On will see them, then he thought "Will you stay?"
    [​IMG]
    Ga On's reaction when she saw Ji Ho with her client (his mom)

Female ghost is watching the two of them at that time, she's getting mad as she knows that both of them likes each other (just my assumption based on google translate) but both are also not doing anything to make the relationship work. She needs to step in and help those two, so she went to the forest and prayed that time will go back. Lightning flashes at the forest while current Ga On was sleeping in her bed. (way to go female ghost, she's the cupid here!)

Da Yeon was waking Ga On up, as she opens her eyes she saw that he was younger. She realized that she went back in time, he told her that her "boyfriend" had been waiting in front of their house. She was surprised as she had no boyfriend but looked outside to see Ji Ho waiting in school uniform.:blobpopcorn_cool:
    [​IMG]

T/N: Da Yeon just assumed that Ji Ho was a boyfriend, so Ga On was also surprised to see him outside their house

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021