Spoiler Miss Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by goldenmark, Aug 28, 2020.

1. dyan228

dyan228 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji Ho and Ga On are walking to school but she doesn't know what to say to him. Ji Ho was chuckling and asks if he can say the reason. He mentions that her forehead is really red (she bumped with Da Yeon's head when he woke her up), he told her to be careful next time. Ji Ho asked how was her year break, Ga On mumbled "Broken? is it part of youth?" but she then said nevermind and asks Ji Ho instead. He said there was nothing much, she asks how was the academy but Ji Ho said he did not study as he was thinking something else. He blushes then Ga On thought that he was thinking about her. He thanked her for being friend with him while blushing. :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

At school, Se Ra this time did not liked going back in time as she had started living independently in the original timeline, she now knows how Ga On felt when they first went back in time. Ga On on the other hand looks happy and mentions that it would help her correct her regrets.
    [​IMG]
    Their 2 girl friends noticed that Se Ra was feeling down. They thought it was because of the ice cream that boys gave to Se Ra but they ate it instead. Se Ra apologized to her friends as they might find it annoying that boys follows her, but Ga On said she doesn't have to feel sorry. She hugged Ga On then the blonde boy is watching them from afar. Ga On felt his gaze and remembered in the class reunion when he said he does like Se Ra after 12 years. Ga On thought that maybe she needs to confess to Ji Ho for something to change.

After school, Ga On catched up to Ji Ho and asks if she could walk with him. He went alone as he thought she would be going with her gang, but she ran to him. He snatched her bag and carried it for her as she was still catching her breath, some adults saw them and thought how youngsters dating are sweet. After drinking her cola, Ga On holds Ji Ho's wrist to ask him what he wants to be in the future. She said that maybe he wants to be an author, Ji Ho did not answer as he was embarrassed as she was holding him. He asks Ga On to let go but both of them are now blushing.
    [​IMG]
    Se Ra and their 2 friends saw Ga On walking beside a guy, they recognized it was the VP (previous version I posted: 'but her friends did not recognize Ji Ho'... Sorry!). They wanted to tail them but Se Ra dragged them so they won't bother Ga On. As they went their on ways, Se Ra was thinking deeply about what can change in this timeline as it was useless for her when she changed her appearance, but boys are still flocking around her. She's thinking that she needs to find the truth, then came across Do Hwa but did not notice her.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  2. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    I've added some snips to the previous chapters I recently posted, just to help you guys imagine some scenes. Will continue to post now up to the latest chapter.

A flashback of Do Hwa's childhood was shown with her grandpa. He mentions something about seeing or hearing ghosts and advices her to ignore them as they will only annoy her. Then Se Ra called out to her (flashback ends, it seems Se Ra noticed her passing by) and asks if she can come with her. Do Hwa hears and sees a lot of spirit-like things around Se Ra.
    [​IMG]
    Se Ra wanted to ask about her shaman powers but couldn't bring up the subject. Do Hwa knows that there's something she wanted to say, but then remembered about something that happened at school, Se Ra just agreed to that. Then Do Hwa mentions about a ghost saying sorry to Ga On (not sure if this is correct, MTL is fuzzy), this confirms that she can see ghosts and that if Se Ra sticks with her she'll be caught in bad luck. But Se Ra dismisses the 'bad luck' convo as she knows how it's like to be unlucky, Do Hwa told her then that there are ghosts lurking behind her making Se Ra shocked.

The next day at school, Se Ra was having a convo with Ga On and mentions about a ghost since Junior HS (I'm guessing this is about Do Hwa's ability). They were also talking about the 'original timeline' Do Hwa, about her popularity in fortune telling and that Se Ra also went to her at sometime to purchase a talisman so boys won't hover around her. But then she says that Ga On is her human amulet cause boys stays away when she's with her. Se Ra remembered that she went to Do Hwa's shop the same day that they went back to past for the first time (this is before they met Ji Ho at the cafe if I remember correctly). She also remembered saying that she wanted to go back to the past, this gave them a realization.
    [​IMG]
    Ga On re-confirms if Se Ra wished to go back in the past and she said it while she was at Do Hwa's shop. She certainly remembers it, but then Ga On says it doesn't make sense since she did not go to the shop before they went back again this time.

They wanted to clarify their situation to Do Hwa but they would need to reveal that they're from the future which will make them look like crazy people. They're still in awe about this thing happening but still it does not make sense. Do Hwa then rushes to go home, Se Ra and Ga On went after her quickly. Ji Ho was about to ask Ga On if they can go home together but she was at rush so they left him behind. After their effort (Se Ra is a fast runner), Do Hwa was still quick to disappear. Ga On then remembered that Ji Ho was about to say something when they rushed out of the classroom, she decided to come back for him.

The blonde guy (T/N: I still don't know his name:facepalm:) was telling Ji Ho about how he felt when Ga On is around Se Ra (because boys stays away when the two girls are together). The boys in the class starts to tease him and asks if he can go to the karaoke/eating tteokbokki with them. The blonde guy was teasing Ji Ho that they're at the same boat now, Ji Ho while packing his things was also thinking if they are indeed the same. But then Ga On was at the classroom's door, the blonde guy called over Ji Ho as 'unrequited lover' and for him to look at the door. Ga On apologizes for her behavior earlier then they went home together.

On their way home, Ga On wanted to apologize again to Ji Ho but he dismisses the thought. Then some guys are walking as if they own the road, she was about to give them a piece of her mind when Ji Ho grabbed her shoulders to just let the guys pass by.
    [​IMG]
    Ji Ho then mentions about Ga On being not pretentious and treats anyone sincerely. He says it was something that is difficult for him to do, but now he likes it as what it is. (Is his confession coming up???)

MarBoh, Sundayblues98, BooBoo and 8 others like this.
  3. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    Ga On was still thinking about what Ji Ho said on her being honest and how he liked that. All this time, she thought that she was just being selfish, and thinks she just needs a little push for her to be honest with him. Ga On and Se Ra was then discreetly following Do Hwa but she can actually see them and confronted them.
    [​IMG]
    They don't know what to say to her (about them being back in time, etc.) so Do Hwa thought it was about the incident of Ga On saving her from the bullies. Do Hwa and Ga On was still talking about the incident when Se Ra dropped the bomb that they were from 12 years in the future. :blobdizzy: Do Hwa was shocked but Se Ra went ahead and told her that she would become a known Shaman in the future, Ga On tried to stop Se Ra but Do Hwa somehow believed them.

Next day in the classroom, Ji Ho was looking at the empty seat of Ga On and worries about her. His exam/grades fell off from his hands when the blonde boy picked it up for him and started to ask him if it is going well with Ga On. Blonde boy then mentions that he really likes Se Ra, but Ji Ho looked disinterested which made him nag at Ji Ho about first love not coming true and stuff like that. Setting aside, he asks when does Ji Ho plan to confess.
    [​IMG]
    Blonde boy crushing on Se Ra

I really need to find blonde boy's name, I can't keep on mentioning him in the spoiler without knowing it. Hopefully it's in the translated chapters already.:notlikeblob:

4. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    So I re-read translated chapters from the start and got the blonde guy's name, it was Eunjae! LMAO

So Eunjae kept on asking Ji Ho on how and when he plans to confess and he mentioned giving gifts at anniversaries (50th/100th day, Christmas, etc.). Ji Ho said he will definitely confess to Ga On, and Eunjae says he can't wait for them to be dating so Se Ra would not stick around Ga On. (I liked how Eunjae is being a cupid and he already confessed to Se Ra but she didn't take him seriously at ch. 14) He's being too excited that he said it in a loud voice, Ji Ho told him to tone it down but it was heard by Se Ra and Ga On as they enter the room. He tried to greet Se Ra but she was giving him now a cold shoulder. (Se Ra might have misunderstood the situation, like maybe Eunjae wanted to separate Ga On with her so he can play with her. As you know, Se Ra only thinks that guys liked her because of her looks and they don't take/like/love her seriously)
    [​IMG]
    Poor Eunjae after Se Ra ignored him

It was raining afterschool but Ji Ho is waiting for Ga On in front of her house. Her grandma saw Ji Ho and invited him inside, they fed him while he wait for Ga On. He became dumbfounded when Da Yeon asked him directly if he liked his sister.
    [​IMG]
    Ji Ho's face when asked if he liked Ga On

At that time, Ga On and Se Ra are walking home, Se Ra was thinking if there was any way that Do Hwa could forget what she said cause it might affect the future. Ga On said to forget it for now, there's no use for regrets. They separated and said goodbyes, Ga On was surprised to see Ji Ho inside their house being chummy with granny and Da Yeon (he's sweating since granny fed him too much food). She walked him outside and went alone to the pharmacy to fetch some stomach medicine, Ji Ho recalled the convo with Da Yeon when he asked if he liked her sister. Ji Ho said that he would tell Ga On directly, Da Yeon encouraged him and said 'Fighting!' with a fist bump. (it seems we have her family's approval for Ji Ho! :blobsmilehappyeyes:)

Ga On came back with the medicine and gave it to Ji Ho. She was still thinking what would happen if Do Hwa's future will change because of what Se Ra said. What if it goes wrong for Do Hwa because she chose a different path.

5. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    While walking with Ji Ho, Ga On asked him what was he doing at her house. He shyly said that he couldn't even say 'Hello' to her even after the classes were over. Then she asked if 'Eunjae did that?' (I think Ji Ho tried to clear the earlier situation with Ga On), he said 'Se Ra is always with you, so try to be with me' :blobnosebleed: (T/N: sorry MTL sucks) but Ga On didn't hear this because it was still raining. She looked puzzled at him then he tries to change the conversation to Eunjae. He said that Eunjae didn't know how to confess since Se Ra thinks that he was just joking. Ji Ho tries to imagine if Eunjae can confess seriously as he have a playful personality, he didn't think he'll be able to do it.
    [​IMG]
    Ji Ho imagines how Eunjae confessed to Se Ra
    He also says that he cannot playfully confess as the confession itself makes him speechless. Ga On blushes and was thinking if she should enjoy the moment as they could go back in the future in no time. Then Ji Ho at the original timeline would be very different.

Back at the school, there's an ongoing sports fest. Se Ra and Ga On are watching from their classroom's window, and Se Ra was looking dejected. Ga On asked what she was thinking, she answered 'It was a miracle that we've come back to the past, I studied hard and tried not to act like a fool. But in the future, nothing has changed' (she was thinking when they came back to the original timeline and everything's still the same, so basically anything they do now does not affect the future?). This opened the topic that Ga On was thinking about how Do Hwa's future might change because of them, and how worried she was on that. Do Hwa overhears the conversation and says 'My future?', Ga On was surprised and tries to shoo her away. Do Hwa mentioned that they were talking behind her back, and that her personality is talk it out face to face. She asked if Ga On and Se Ra would like to go with her to the food store.

They went back from the store and sits at the bench while eating bread. (Not sure what they talked about but it's pretty short) Ga On and Se Ra ended up lying their heads on Do Hwa's lap. Do Hwa then asked how did the two of them knew that she was strange (I would guess that this refers to her being able to see ghosts), are they some sort of stalkers? Ga On and Se Ra surprisingly stood up, Do Hwa said she have not mentioned it to anyone and only her grandpa knows. Ga On asks what was the reason for keeping it a secret, Do Hwa says that if she don't become a shaman by the age of 20 then she will probably die. She also said that she was scared of her abilities, but it got better when she gave up to it. Although Se Ra and Ga On came from the future, she still can't believe them. They try to think around it, Ga On asks if Do Hwa can try to speak to the ghosts.

MarBoh, Sundayblues98, BooBoo and 8 others like this.
  6. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    Ga On, Se Ra and Do Hwa are still talking about the possibility of having a conversation with ghosts. At this point, Do Hwa haven't tried it yet but Se Ra has been encouraging her that she could. All of a sudden, Eunjae came running towards them with a baton relay on hand and shouted that Ga On would be the last runner. She was surprised and asked 'What are you suddenly talking about?', Eunjae replied 'The VP have a bet with juniors, whoever wins will have the ice cream. In short, you have to win!'. She looked at Ji Ho and he mouthed 'Aja!' (aka Fighting), she tied her hair up and prepped to receive the baton when the junior's last runner passed by and smirked at her. Eunjae passed her the baton and she said 'Count on me!' then dashed away. Se Ra was amazed and said 'Isn't she cool?', he replied 'Do you really like Ga On?' (I would assume he's asking in a romantic way), Se Ra replied 'That's not it'. Eunjae was thinking 'I also like you' while looking at Se Ra. Ga On won the race then the juniors gave her the bag of ice cream with teary eyes.

Ji Ho and Ga On are walking while eating their ice cream, they are talking about Eunjae and why the sudden bet against the juniors. He started staring at Ga On as she finishes her ice cream, she noticed this and asked Ji Ho 'Why are you staring at me?', he replied 'Well.... just' while trying to hold her finger.
    [​IMG]
    Kyaaaaaah! :blobcatblush:

Ga On blushed and stuttered 'What, what?', Ji Ho changed the subject to her forehead (he saw that she had an accident with Do Hwa on ch. 42 when rising up from her lap) and asked if she was okay then started patting her head. Ga On said she was fine, and it was not a serious headbutt incident with Do Hwa. Ji Ho asked why she always have such accidents (ch. 35/36 when she headbutts with Da Yeon), Ga On just laughed at his remark then he retorted 'Don't laugh like that'. (T/N: this conversation happened while he continuously pats her head). He then wraps his hand on his ice cream, then pats her forehead saying 'It's cool isn't it?' and she just agreed.
    [​IMG]
    Ji Ho as he pats Ga On's forehead with his cooled hand :blobpats:

From a distance, Do Hwa and Se Ra can see their 'lovey-dovey vibe'. Do Hwa asked Se Ra 'Are they dating?', she flatly replied that they're not. Do Hwa then exclaimed 'That's not dating, is it?' (T/N: nyahahaha, IKR), Se Ra said that they are not dating for now but she don't know if they will later on. Do Hwa then said that in the future the two of them (I think it's referring to Ga On and Ji Ho) will meet again then will date. Se Ra was shocked and said as expected of the Shaman. Do Hwa told her to stop her delusions, but Se Ra was still amazed at her.

They fell silent then Se Ra apologized to Do Hwa about her reaction earlier. She said that she's actually worried that Do Hwa's future might change, Do Hwa replied 'Why would it change because of you?'. Se Ra said that another future might come but then she said that she's just weird and saying bullsh*t. Do Hwa then said that Se Ra is mistaken about something, she said 'Even if there's something that she does, life does not change easily' (referring to Se Ra saying that Do Hwa would be a Shaman in the future). She mentions about people's memories and how life goes on then added 'So don't be sorry, you just need to care about your life'. (T/N: that's deep for Do Hwa to say given that she's only 18/19 at the time and Se Ra is around 30/31 in original timeline). She came back to her senses and told Se Ra that their family trait is shameless, then it would be nice to earn a lot of money afterwards. Se Ra locked arms with her, she tried to shoo her away but Se Ra just said 'No'.

I am also using Naver dictionary now to get the most of the conversations since this chapter seems special, I can't just rely on Google translate. :blobpopcorn_cool:

7. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm overusing my brain but I have to go on since chapter rental only runs for 3 days. Will post up to chapter 46 then we'll see if I can update every 2 weeks so they won't pile up (since update is 2 chapters per week as per Ridi). I'm still hoping that someone would officially translate the chapters even if it's paid, I'd still read it. I really like the story and art even if I am reading other manhwa, I'm hooked to this one.

Setting aside my long internal dialogue:notlikeblob:, here's the next chapters....

Ga On woke up and was thinking if she needs to prep for work or school. She looked herself in the mirror and thought 'ahh it's the 3rd year high school student', then she went to her window and saw Ji Ho's head just outside the gate. Ji Ho looked nervous as he stood there, then Ga On showed up inviting him in. (She still have bed hair as she just woke up) Upon coming in, Ji Ho asked where was grandma, Ga On said that they (with Da Yeon) went hiking and that she hid her midterms report card because of her scores. He asked if she was okay and if she knew that he was supposed to come. She said she was fine and grandma informed her of Ji Ho's visit. (it was shown that grandma and Da Yeon asked Ji Ho since he's the VP of their class, then that means he's good at studying) Since the SATs are coming and grandma wanted her to be admitted to a good university she needs to start studying, Ji Ho then brought out the pile of books/notebooks and they started to study.

Ga On was trying to study but then started thinking about their situation (if future can change? what will happen if she receives Ji Ho's letter? etc. At this point, it's unclear if them coming back in time will affect the future since Se Ra's change did not do anything too). Ji Ho suddenly was at Ga On's back and asked what she was doing (he was originally studying in front of her). She said 'Never mind' but Ji Ho saw his name written at her notes, he tried to get it from her but his stomach growled (T/N: embarrassing moment for our boy Ji Ho.. hahaha). Ga On asked what he would like to eat, he said rice since grandma likes people who eats rice. I don't think there's any cooked rice so Ga On struggles to reach for ramyun at the top shelf when Ji Ho just grabbed it easily then asked if he should boil it. Someone just came in at the house and Ga On was surprised to see both Se Ra and Do Hwa. Ji Ho peeked from the kitchen to ask who came in then all of them were surprised.
    [​IMG]

They finished eating ramyun, Ga On and Do Hwa started studying (Do Hwa was top 1 of class if I remember correctly) then Se Ra and Ji Ho cleans up at the kitchen and have their one-on-one conversation. Se Ra said 'I'm sorry for interrupting', he said it was fine then he asked if Se Ra was okay. Se Ra thought if it was her stomach but he said that someone told him that she does not like him approaching Ga On. She explained that she did it unwittingly and it's fine now, then she asked if he would confess to Ga On. Ji Ho said that he will at the end of the SATs, he also mentions that he writes a letter every night since good words don't come often to his mind. Scenes of them studying diligently for the exam and Ji Ho having dark eyes (because of his nightly letter writing) was shown and finally a snowy scene when Ga On was wearing her red jacket (we're nearing the overlap for receiving Ji Ho's letter).
    Ga On ate her breakfast with grandma and Da Yeon, they had meat soup (which I believe is like a good luck for Koreans, they eat seaweed soup with meat during their bdays right?) and they talked about getting good grades for the exam so she can study at a good university. Before heading out, Ga On apologized to grandma that she might fail as she did not study well and also for raising them (Ga On and Da Yeon) on her own. Grandma said 'It's fine if you mess up, don't be nervous and don't worry about strange things'. Teary eyed, her grandma hugged her while saying that eating rice will make her grow beautifully.

During the exam, Ga On dozed off since she ate too much rice on breakfast. She woke up and started to fill in her answer sheet, the exam ended and the gang (Ga On, Se Ra and their 2 friends) exclaimed F*** as they went to meet up after. Both Ji Ho and Ga On are checking their grades at their own homes then thought they failed to get a good grade. Ga On was thinking around the lines 'I knew it, I got to see you again' (referring to her bad score), then Ji Ho thought 'I knew this. I only thought about confessing and did not study' then thought about tomorrow (since he planned to give his letter after SATs).

The next day, as Ga On enters their classroom she was thinking what to do with Ji Ho's letter, should she receive it and say thank you or just throw it away. She absentmindedly spoke out the words and Se Ra heard her and asked 'Throw what away?'. Ga On changed the topic to Se Ra's exam results but Se Ra said she nothing has changed and she still did not get good grades. Se Ra was sharing what Do Hwa told her lately, that she have to think about changing the future (original timeline I would guess) than changing the past. Then Se Ra remembered her convo with Ji Ho and asked Ga On if it's today, the day he will confess. Ga On exclaimed 'What should I do?', she said 'Just accept it if you like him'. Ga On then said that she likes Ji Ho, then Se Ra told her that she actually shouted to her dad that she won't be going for college (as you remember, her dad has too much control at Se Ra in the original timeline). Then someone called out to Ga On, she looked back and it was Ji Ho then she thought 'It's now, when you came to me'.
    [​IMG]

MarBoh, Sundayblues98, BooBoo and 7 others like this.
  8. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the last chapter I've rented, I think after this we will unfold more of the questions that the characters have. I'm not sure if this was a novel adaptation and how many chapters are we expecting but I think we're around the climax of the story.

I think this was the content of Ji Ho's letter, it was shown as bubble thoughts in the chapter:

'I hesitated a lot. I'm not sure how many times I have rewritten this. My parents probably thought I was just studying hard. BTW, I wanted to tell you directly but I didn't have the courage. When I see you, I can't speak properly and become a fool. Did you enjoy your youth? For my youth, it was you. Ga On, I like you.' :blobpopcorn_cool::blobnosebleed:blobmelt_thumbs

Ga On properly received his letter (without crumpling it and/or throwing it away), then Eunjae cheered on Ji Ho. She blushingly left the room with her friends and looked back. (T/N: I had to stop for a few minutes when I read the translation of what I assumed as Ji Ho's letter. I thought I've had my fill of shoujo manga/manhwa but hell no I was wrong. This was really beautifully written, I have to calm down my heart, it was too 'kilig' for me.:blobupset: Then I was singing YOUTH at the back of my head because of his lines as well.)

In the original timeline, Do Hwa was speaking to the bedridden lady ghost. She said 'Tell me why? Try it even if you make up an excuse'. She added 'You already sent them once. But doing it the second time is bad. If it's destiny then it should work well between the two'. The lady ghost then mentioned that she cannot just watch two fated lovers to just walk in vain and do nothing to fix their relationship. (T/N: If you read the translated ch. 21 at mangadex, it was explained that the lady ghost wants to have one good deed so she can move on). She added that no matter how many relationships they enter, it's not good if it's not with each other. The male ghost mentioned that they should stop arguing and try to fix the situation instead. Do Hwa then started chanting in front of the altar, the male ghost summons his power (maybe he's trying to get Ga On and Se Ra back from the past again as he did in ch. 21)

Back to the past, Do Hwa and Se Ra are walking home and they are talking about Se Ra's incident with her dad. She said no one would actually remember her courage if they go back in the future. For Se Ra, living in this moment is just like a dream, then the two of them become silent. Do Hwa then asked her if Ga On and Ji Ho are now dating, she said probably they are. She contemplates on how Ga On was taken from her and how should she act moving forward. Then someone called Se Ra from behind, shouting her name. When she looked back, it was Eunjae chasing them.

Mangafan21, Skold, MarBoh and 11 others like this.
  9. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @dyan228 You never disappoint!!!! thank you for all of the spoilers

dyan228 likes this.
  10. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    There should have been new chapters yesterday but I just read a notice that the author would be on a 1-month hiatus. The series will resume on March 2nd, FYI.

11. yongu

yongu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so the ml is Jiho right? I'm just confused on how this is going to work considering he was getting married to someone else in the present time.

simplysharonda and Sundayblues98 like this.
  12. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.. Ji Ho is the ML but he's not married currently. He was supposed to marry Se Ra but she ran away during the wedding right? This happened during chapters 1-3 if I remember correctly.

simplysharonda and Sundayblues98 like this.
  13. yongu

yongu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh, so were him and sera ever really in a romantic relationship? It's just that I'm wondering if it would be ok for fl and ml to get together considering Jiho had already been about to get married. Thanks for the answer, btw!

simplysharonda likes this.
  14. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they (Ji Ho and Se Ra) were in a romantic relationship. The reason why Se Ra ran away during their wedding is that Ji Ho only wanted to marry her in public or by name, but it's a loveless marriage and they would only meet once a week. In addition, Ji Ho does not want Se Ra to get into his private life. I believe it was a fixed marriage by their parents coz Ji Ho's mom always tries to push him into blind dates, then Se Ra's dad is the same. Also, Ji Ho does not believe in love resulting from the events in the original timeline when he was dumped by Ga On.
    You can reread the chapters in bato, they still have it posted in there.

PS: I just reread now, Se Ra explained this in ch. 10 :blobwink:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
  15. yongu

yongu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes a whole lot of sense, thank you for taking the time to reply! :blobcozy:

dyan228 likes this.
  16. Kemikemi

Kemikemi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sooo much for the spoilers

dyan228 likes this.
  17. wasabisazzdafirst

wasabisazzdafirst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanku so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

dyan228 likes this.
  18. Deleted member 285104

Deleted member 285104 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    @dyan228 Thank you for these chapter resumes. Although I enjoy this romance, I really dislike the "ghost" plot, doesn't bring anything to the story.

That being said, I can't wait for the rest... Is chap 47 good ?
    Are you gonna post about it, or wait till there are more chaps to cover ?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2021
    dyan228 likes this.
  19. dyan228

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, there has been no update since the scheduled end of hiatus for the author. I've been checking since last week. :blob_teary:

Anyway, I checked in bato and they already have 33 english chapters posted in there. I cannot buy official english chapters since it's not available in my country.

20. Deleted member 285104

Deleted member 285104 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Your last spoiler is from chap 46, so chapter 47 is not a chapter but just the hiatus announcement?
    I'm checking daily too and searched for the author's Twitter but can't find it. I hope he doesn't drop this, I'm super hyped for Gaon and Jiho adults version being loveydovey after the misunderstandings are cleared UWU.

By the way, I searched last year Miss Time on newtoki and couldn't find it, the raws couldn't be found online for free. After a while I went again and found Miss Time on newtoki, that was an amazing sight. Don't know if it's a good idea that we post that info here as Sylx did. I'm afraid if the word gets out, they may take it out :blobconfused:

They are updating the raws daily, with 2-3 chapters every day, so by March 15, it would be past the bato version.
    By March 21 it would have the whole series... Maybe that way some translating team will pick this up? Since I think the bato version is just a copy of the official.

Anyway, I just hope the author is ok and will continue the story :blobwoah:

EDIT : YES ! The webcomic has been updated today March 16 with chapter 48, its not dead :blobokhand::blobparty::blobhero:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2021