Spoiler Miss Time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by goldenmark, Aug 28, 2020.

1. dyan228

dyan228 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 47 was not out yet way way back, the hiatus announcement was just in the Manhwa page itself in Ridi posted as a notice. Another info was added that it will be updated every other Tuesday (with 2 chapters I believe). Anyhow, they just uploaded chapters 47 and 48 yesterday, here's the spoilers for you guys:

Do Hwa noticed that Eunjae had something to say to Se Ra, so she went home alone and left the two. Se Ra asked Eunjae for his purpose and he shyly said "To confess just like what Ji Ho did". She did not hear him clearly then he said "I like you Se Ra" bravely, she did not take this seriously again and thought that he was joking again. Se Ra nitpicked on how he was always playing with her and that she doesn't like confessions and stuff. Clenching his fist, he answered her that it was her heart refusing him and that unrequited love is a bit old fashioned.

As Ga On and Ji Ho are walking home, Ga On was thinking if they are considered to be dating now and how should she respond to his confession. Ji Ho noticed this and asked her if it's about his letter, then reassured her that she can take her time and that he can wait for it. Ga On thought how much Ji Ho of future is different from this one. She then said something about changing attitudes when they're at their 30s, that he should not ignore her and don't become enemies with her. Ji Ho replied that if in case that happens, she should not hate him and how can he forget his first love. She thanked him for walking her home and said their goodbyes. She promised to see him tomorrow and walk him home as returning the favor. Ga On was thinking that she will confess to him first if she goes back to the future. Do Hwa (I was assuming it was her) was calling on Ga On and Se Ra's names as they are summoned back to the future.
    Se Ra woke up in her 30's body and remembered that maybe it was Do Hwa's making (the time travel), she called her phone and even went to her shrine but she wasn't answering. She then remembered Ga On.

Ga On woke up and saw that she was back to her 30s, she was brooding over the fact that Ji Ho would have forgotten her again. She started to cry thinking of what to do now, Se Ra called her and asked if she was okay but she replied "how can she be okay and what does Se Ra have for her". Se Ra mentioned that she heard Do Hwa's voice before she went back to the future this time, and that she was not answering her phone and no one is also at the shrine. She decided to go at Ga On's home so they can talk face to face.

Se Ra apologized to Ga On that they went back to their HS days because of her wish. Ga On said that she won't be okay as she already know Ji Ho's feelings but she lost him again and that the current Ji Ho won't be the same. Do Yeon woke up seeing the two of them at the living room, then Ga On told him to dress up as they need to go somewhere.

Do Yeon drove the two of them, they fetched Se Ra back to her apartment then went on. He noticed that Ga On cried and asked about it but Ga On was not answering with details. They reached the destination and he was giving her the car keys but she said she'd take taxi going home as she will be out drinking. Do Yeon said that she can go to his shop if she needs a drink. He then left her, Ji Ho was shown in last panel looking blank.

Next update would be on March 30, but maybe the raws are caught up by then.

Xienne, Skold, Anya8 and 7 others like this.
  2. Deleted member 285104

Deleted member 285104 Guest

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for the spoilers, I'm happy Se Ra and Eunjae have their own romance, even if it's very complicated for them right now.
    I was really afraid they would somehow become 2ML / 2FL, but thank God there is not such a disgusting thing in my fav webtoon.

I mean, it's not finished yet but I think it's close to the end for a 2ml/fl introduction. That being said, the multiple time Ga On ex was mentioned when Se Ra is apologizing, maybe he will make an appearance?
    I just hope this won't become a love-triangle, that guy is just a scumbag and tried to date Se Ra while dating Ga On.

I just want to see Ga On with Ji Ho in the present :bloblove::blobnosebleed::aww:

Nekota28, dyan228 and simplysharonda like this.
  3. Anya8

Anya8 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new updates/spoilers, @dyan228? Ahh, I knew it, I shouldn't have started reading this until it was finished.

(But that always happens to me - too many good mangas/manhwas around. )

Ingat and thanks for the spoilers you've provided so far!

dyan228 likes this.
  4. dyan228

dyan228 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's up to date in newtoki but I can post a summary if anyone needs it.

5. Deleted member 285104

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please, I have been reading every update in newtoki but I have no idea what they are saying, and the auto-translate is terrible.

Was waiting for your summary :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Nekota28 likes this.
  6. Sylx

Sylx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyy!! I'm so sorry I didn't know:blob_teary:, I can delete my post if you want to I don't really want it to disappear from Newtoki.. Whatever your choice is it's totally gonna be fine with me :blobmelt:

simplysharonda likes this.
  7. Deleted member 285104

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sylx Do whatever you want, it's up to you. I'm not telling others what to do.

BTW in the raws of today, big development !!!!!!!!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blobcatblush:

8. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know korean, but i am happy they are together again..... They are desserved to be happy

9. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers for this manhwa so bad!!!

I love it's art and the story is sweet and fluffy

10. Deleted member 285104

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked the official site with raws releases (paid), and it's going on a suspension-hiatus for 3 months, because of the author's circumstances ?! (basically going on a summer holiday ?)

https://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/Miss_time
    Maybe the translation team will catch up with the raws that are at 53, ( the development is superb !! UWU <3 ) Can't wait for the translation :bloblove:

Yuma28 and Korleone like this.
  11. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait is the author on hiatus again?

12. Lolly

Lolly Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new updates for the english translations for this manhwa? I've finally caught up to chapter 53 but the last date of release was june or july last year. Saw the korean website and currently the release is up to chapter 58.

Manimanga likes this.
  13. unagisushi

unagisushi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's their(Gaon and Jiho) wedding day. Sera is so nervous because she almost ended up with jiho and afraid that someone might recognize her. Also dohwa is going to take CSAT again(?) she talks abt this in the reunion(?). The epilogue will be on next week

Igorein and Manimanga like this.
  14. Empress Megami

Empress Megami Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My very short summary:(Only read the manhua)
    Gaon, Sera friends but got ruined by guy. Jiho and Sera are about to be wed(arrange) but S doesn't like it so she run away with G.
    S meet a shaman and wish that she want to go back to when she was on good term with G.
    In the past there G saw J but he's now blushing and very shy.
    In the past they reflect about themselves and their regrets.
    G heard J likes her and they eventually got close.
    They return to present.
    G meets J but he's very cold coz of the letter she threw away that was suppose to be his cofession. Thought she rejected him.
    They go back to past
    She got along well with J there. And she gave that letter. This time she accepted it. But whatever happens in that past doesn't change anything in the future.
    They go back to future, something something happened then they got to talk. Then she confessed and they got together.

So far he has no idea she's a time traveler. Only sera is aware. And sera got together with the blondie? ( i forgot his name) . He like her for 12 years.

Igorein, Korleone and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  15. coldsweetie

coldsweetie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HELLO HELLO! TODAY I GOT THE CH 54 FROM NAVER!! It's all in Korean
    Send me and email and I'll give the chapter for translations or if you know any translation team here
    coldsweetie5 @ gmail . com

Igorein likes this.