Missing Chapter update Checkbox

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by turbotails23, Jun 14, 2021.

1. turbotails23

turbotails23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiya! I apologize if this is in the wrong area--If I have made a mistake, please feel free to call me out on it.

Im a silent lurker for the *Most* part, and go through NUs in "sprees". I recently returned and started reading novels again and found that I am Missing the checkbox next to chapters when pulling up a series, and the refresh icon that I think was to allow you to say "I read everything up to here" or something like that. I would post a picture, but I am not allowed to due to my low post count and do not want to try cheating a url into the post without permission.

I humbly request assistance.

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go here: https://www.novelupdates.com/reading-list/

Under Global Settings, check the boxes for Enable Reading List and Enable Quick Add.

3. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to think his was for checkboxes too, only fairy recently did I find out this is actually just for:
    upload_2021-6-14_22-17-37.png

As long as "Enable Reading List" is ticked under Global List Settings, checkboxes will appear.

The refresh icon is hidden under the "book" icon (show me chapters I haven't read).

If you want to have it separate, like in the past, you'll have to disable reading list notes.

LaDyViL likes this.
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Better cover all the areas, since the check boxes doesn't specify the list they're sorted into until after you've first sorted it into a list.