Recommendations Misunderstood Protag

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by tsundere_taichou, Aug 9, 2016.

1. nero raregroove

nero raregroove 『Handsome Baldie』『The Traitor』

Reading List:
    Link
  2. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm Really a Superstar
    Coder Lee Yongho

Both are similar in that the MC in a "real world" setting has these cheats that makes everyone else around them think they're a genius at what they do. I'm Really a Superstar has a more comedic feel to it ^^

Emperor of Solo Play - MC goes back in time and uses what he knows of the future to advance through the VR game <- is a bit of a stretch on the misunderstanding part, but still very good ^^

Only Sense Online - MC is mistaken as a girl as the game created a female version of him. <- don't know if this is the kind of misunderstanding you were also looking for ? Warning: this light novel is not the usual leveling up kind of VRMMO genre, it's more slice of life

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  3. NinjapowerMS

NinjapowerMS Local man ruins everything

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confident that I'm an Emperor myself when it comes to Solo Play.
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

4. kainee

kainee 「Lazy Lurker」【Overlord of Slumber】

Reading List:
    Link
    History’s Number 1 Founder: Part of the misunderstanding is deliberate on the MC but part of it is also the MC's enemies taking that mistaken assumption and running with it. MC is basically bluffing people who are exponentially more powerful than he is even though that's not his preferred plan.

Cook of the Mercenary Corp: MC doesn't realize how much everyone else around him thinks he's some insane cooking genius when he's just cooking using knowledge that everyone knows back on Earth.

Parallel World Pharmacy: MC was obsessed with pharmaceutical research in his previous life and is now obsessed with recreating his field in his current life. He doesn't realize that everything he's doing that he can explain scientifically is basically causing everyone else around him to compile into a growing theory that MC is a god. A god of medicine.

5. tsundere_taichou

tsundere_taichou [Cute Demon Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

i'm too tired for this shit, literally made me laugh out loud for a solid 5 minutes....