Resolved Ml forgets his memories fl is reborn and saves him

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Beautiful_butterfly, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Beautiful_butterfly

Beautiful_butterfly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fl is reborn she saves ml in an accident. Ml loses his memories and fl pretends to be his fiance coz if she stays away from ml for certain days she will die

I only remember this much I forgot the title of story please help
    Ps anyone knows if this novel is adapted to drama ? Or recommend any good cdrama without much angst or no brekaups between main couple like they trust each other till end no matter what. ( Like love O2o, unforgettable love, put your head on my shoulder, perfect and casual)

2. wasntbornyesterday

wasntbornyesterday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend "National School Prince is a Girl". But they get bad reviews (even some of them that say "I rated it 5 stars because I love it") because some people write reviews while only having read small portions of the story.

For example saying how the ml was a gary stu and that what was considered a flaw wasn't seen as one when there was actually a group of chapters dedicated to showing how that specific flaw waws being treated a flaw. But the review writer didn't know that because they only reade 450 chapters.

But its really good, and I know that if you stick around till the end you'll grow to love it. (the ending was a bad cliffhanger but the author ended up making a sequel). I also noticed the title of this thread because it reminded me of that book.

Beautiful_butterfly likes this.
  3. Beautiful_butterfly

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I have already read 'National school Prince is a girl' and tbh I loved the female lead she was so littttt
    And about ml and I don't really remember them much expect for sweet moments coz the novels/drama I watch ml all are cold for everyone only warm for fl ❣️

wasntbornyesterday likes this.
  4. patient

patient Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beautiful_butterfly likes this.
  5. Beautiful_butterfly

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I have read this one but I'm not talking about this. The male lead is flies planes and is the owner of the airlines but his grandpa wants him to take over the company. Female lead is also reborn and is rich from what I remember what I want the title for.

6. prideofylfa

prideofylfa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also searching about this novel in Chinese. The English name is titled MY ONE IN A MILLION WIFE. I've finished the chapters 588 in Bravonovel. I'm still searching for the complete story.

Kthp likes this.
  7. Beautiful_butterfly

Reading List:
    Link
    It's
    amnesiac bigshot remembers only me
    The one I wanted to know originally in the psot