Recommendations MMO or VRMMO

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by netish, Dec 8, 2019.

1. netish

netish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel(s) with mmo or vrmmo or isekai to a game world where there is a main couple or single perspective - no harem. Perspective can be from female or male. There should be fun/goofy interactions with friends/guildmates. The main character can be a lifestyle player or a fighter - it doesn't matter to me as long and the characters are good. There should be some IRL interactions - but they can be small and/or only towards the end. Please make sure there are at least 20 large or 50 smaller chapters already released. Transmigration/Reincarnated/Genderbender all okay.

Some I have read and liked besides those on my list - there is a rejected list too if you care about not repeating, but don't worry about it cause it is pretty big...I'm more interested in suggestions not already in progress or halted on my VR/MMO/Gameworld list.

Others I've read/am reading currently to give idea that are not on my list:
    If you want to recommend an anime or manga as well I'm not opposed to those suggestions too. Please and thanks for responses/suggestions!

2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  3. netish

netish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it says the links are dead - do you know another host by chance? Also - does it get weirdly over focused on the orc aspect? I tried reading I think it was Re:Monster but it got weirdly focused on the monsters he was and kinda gore-y.

4. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm it's focus on warrior thingy

just google search for Praise the Orc or Praise the Orc epub on google

6. netish

netish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Devil's Cage looks interesting, I added it to my list to check out thanks! I also realized I missed The Great Thief was on the wrong list and I'd meant to read it and had not done so yet so thanks again! Thriller's Paradise looks a bit too complicated and philosophical for my preference, but I appreciate the idea.

Okay - I'll check it out! Thanks!