Mo Dao Zu Shi/ The Found of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by cap.toon, Jul 23, 2018.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Watching the first half of the first episode, I give it a THUMB UP! The graphic is well done, I like it. The transition from one scene to the next is also smooth and the voice actors are also very good. I don't have anything bad to say about this anime as of yet. Even the background music fit the scenes.

My only complaint is the translator team. I am happy they are doing the translating and putting this out to the audience for free, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, but whoever segment the first episode makes the segments super short. I am just pushing myself to catch up reading the subtitles. I am a segmenter on Viki, so I am pretty picky when it comes to this. Sorry guys, I just have to complain about this. Maybe most people don't care. It could be personal preference too.

I think this anime would be a successful and awesome one. I am glad they decided to make this an anime and not a live action adaptation. So far, the live action adaptation from Chinese Novel aren't up to my standard. None have beaten Ten Miles of Peach Blossom, but even then it took a long time for me to find any I like until that one came along. I am pretty disappointed with Legend of Yunxi (I did read the novel) and Princess Agent (didn't read the novel).

Your thought?

lilysmith likes this.
  2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lilysmith likes this.