Forgotten Title Modern BL Piano Competition Prologue

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Myosmium, May 28, 2021.

1. Myosmium

Myosmium Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Henlo, I'm looking for a BL novel set in the modern world. I think the MC's name is Ling Ke and his ign in DOTA/LOL/IDK is Lin_K. The ML has a brother named Qi Yu, I think, who is the stoic seme type. The ML usually acts carefree and polite.

More plot details:

The prologue is about child MC and child ML meeting at a piano competition(?). MC and ML weren't able to meet again after the piano competition but the ML left his WeChat ID on the music sheet of the MC's favorite piano piece. MC wasn't aware of this until he turned to an adolescent. Instead of talking to the ML, the MC opted to stalk him instead.

Not sure where this fits in but later in the pre-main story part of the novel, MC, along with his other two classmates, join an interview to become a host to some show. MC only got selected for the upper bracket competition since he recognized the interviewer, whose show is liked by MC's father. The upper bracket competition requires pairs but there's an odd number of people and the MC is partner-less. The interviewer woman calls one of his sons (pretty sure the interviewer woman is the mother of the ML), who looks like the ML but turns out to be his brother instead. Since Qi Yu (I think) never met Ling Ke (I think), he's his usual aloof self. Ling Keep thought that the ML forgot about him and it ended up with the MC backing out because [insert plot].

Anyways, the start of the main story is ML and MC meeting at school. They have two other roommates. One is spoiled by his family and is from the north I think. The other has an alumnus brother and was the one responsible for the internet connection.

2. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link