Recommendations Modern Day| School Life | Special Abilities

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by disagreeable, Nov 25, 2019.

1. disagreeable

disagreeable Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished binge reading unOrdinary and I cant get enough of it. It gave me a similar feeling the same feeling when I read "Dreams comes True". Does anyone any comic or novel with a similar setup?

I am looking for school life story set in the modern world but powers are common. Please don't say "the irregular at magic high school" it fits the bill but god I don't really like the MC.

I dont like OP MCs but I can deal with it as long as the obstacles in the story is not centered on what the MC is the best. Like what the author did in unOrdinary. The MC's obstacle is not a lack of power but what to do with said power.

I do like "Dreams comes True" protagonist better. He is a hard worker and not a special snowflake (at least in the real world).

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

3. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm long caught up on unOrdinary myself and problems with art and pacing aside one thing that bugs me alot is the people which can be summed up with everyone is an asshole and/or incompetent/idiot, yes I know thats the whole point of the story and world but does get bit depressing after a while.

4. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Mother of Learning