Recommendations Modern fairy tail with villain mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lovina, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read snow white step mother and found an evil cinderella need a villain too little chapter don't read it yet, and i have read every vicious woman need a loyal man a rebirth second chance story that have totally could been called cinderella step sister revenge . I search fairy tales with a villain (expecially villainess but can be a boy too ) with a villain as the protagonist transmigration , second chance , a sequel of an fairy tail in the villain point of wiew ,anything just with romance in it please feed me i'm starved UWU .
    Thanks for answer me . Personnally i recommand : a step mother marchein : https://mangakakalots.com/manga/wb920045

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. cvc143143

cvc143143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu is a good one where the female lead reincarnates into the body of a villainous girl. The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass is a good revenge/romance one.
    Heikinten No Reijou is about a girl reincarnated into a villinous who is trying to avoid a bad future.

4. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know kenkyo but the romance it's very slow especially if you came here for the romance 236 translated chapter and we don't know who is the ml . But it's a funny read. Thanks for the recommandation.

6. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In sense that the original female lead have have a cinderella story type of romance or it's in other way ? Thanks for the recommandation (it have not fat shaming ? because i avoid these type of story )

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  7. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's possible To read it online or you have to buy the book to read it ? Thanks for the recommandation.

8. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    No, not exactly a cinderella, MC loved the prince but he loved another woman and MC was sent to marry a duke in a far land because her reputation somewhow got ruined because of her constant attempts to expose the girl who the prince loved, MC got a tenacious personality which made her life complicated

9. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Ok i thook of a cinderella story because it's a baron daughter who "win" the heart of the prince. It container fat shaming or no ?

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  10. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe, do you want me to spoil the whole plot or what :blobunsure:

11. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No i know that she make him slim down it's just the reason it's just aestetic or it's a good raison. I looked on the spoiler thread i feared that the plot Will diabolize the ml as his fat and it will be like all Will be better if you slim down but it seem to be more than that sound interesting thanks again for the recommandation.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  12. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    She is attached to her first love that she met as a kid, she is angry that her love was taken from her and her parents gave up on her, she is angry because the duke is fat and ugly, she is angry that her relative keeps making fun of her by sending her letters that ticks her off, little by little she comes to understand that her future isn't with the prince but with the duke, but guess what because of some evil twist, in the end it turns out that the duke is the real prince who got his memories sealed and the prince at the castle is a fake...
    And yes, it is because of her own aestetics, she doesn't like the man with whom she is supposed to share a life time to be fat and ugly so she keeps bothering him to take better care of himself in order to be pleasing enough for her...