Resolved modern romance cn novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Guide1410, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t read the novel but read spoilers about it in its spoiler thread.
    what I remember:
    • The ML loved FL but she hated him
    • in the end I think the female lead was in danger so the ML sacrificed himself to save him and died, that or FL loved someone who cheated on her with a bxtch (following drama novel logic it could be FL’s sister, friend, or relative) and they schemed against FL and she met a bad end :blobnobully::blobflag:
    • but in the end regrets everything and realizes ML was the only one for her
    • FL gets second chance and is back to her high school age
    • I think ML in her first life was some CEO or some greta person because he loved her but thought he wasn’t good enough for her so he became some big shot, but in 2nd life he is still in high school and isn’t a big shot, and only loved FL from afar and think she will never notice him. :blobpensive:
    • this time FL approaches her first and starts flirting with him and they were really cute :blobReach:
    • I think there was some drama or psychological in the novel as well.
    • and no, this isn’t ‘my fake brother is in love with me again’ it’s another similar novel.
    it was a modern romance CN novel where the female lead met a tragic end but got second chance and was back to high school, then started flirting with the male lead, who was someone who loved her in her past life but she rejected him I think? but only when she died did she regret it and realize he really loved her so with her second life she took the initiative with him first
    also the male lead in her 1st life was some great person but in her second life he was still in high school and wasn’t that great I think...
    this is about what I remember and I think this was all written in the description in the novel :hmm:
    if you know the title of this novel please help me out, thank you. :cookie:

2. Creativity53

Creativity53 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guide1410 likes this.
  3. mandychung

mandychung Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think it's please confess to me.

Guide1410 likes this.