Forgotten Title Modern Showbiz Cultivation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PandaBear, Aug 28, 2022.

1. PandaBear

PandaBear Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone help i can't remember the title but i've read this a thousand times!!!
    About a girl who transmigrated in modern day society in a body who was drowning in a pond or lake in the forest. After that he saw a guy and a girl who was looking for a missing child. She points them to a specific direction and then she walked and found hotel with a girl in front of it who she advised to keep out upstairs because someone will push her period. And then she went in a taxi that had a woman a man and a child in it and then in the highway they came across a police inspection and then she went to the police and told them that the child was kidnapped. that was basically the first chapters. There was a whole lot of things happening like someone died in the room beside her and she can see the ghost and she can see auras i forgot and then she is in the showbiz industry all i remember is the part where she joins a reality show and a lot of weird things happening like ghosts, exploding fruits, giant beasts, and her being able to fly and saving a village from a flood. Your help is very much appreciated. I should start marking the books i read
    ---------------------------------------
    I JUST FOUND OUT YOU CAN'T DELETE THREADS!!!
    Lol this always happens, i can't find novel title, i ask for help, suddenly i found the novel. I can't T^T... Though if anyone wants to read this the title is The Master of Metaphysics is the Movie Queen . It's a really good novel and very easy to read. The romance is a little slow bcuz the mc is dense or don't know love. But it's still there and the ML is very gud to her. There's alot of awing and action and kewlness so you won't get bored. You should give it a try. Have fun!!!

FlufflyLittleRabbit likes this.
  2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    according to the policies of the CCP, those aren't ghosts though

3. Kezzalm

Kezzalm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While you can't delete you can edit the tag to set it to resolved

FlufflyLittleRabbit likes this.