Spoiler Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Alt. Name
    • Apprentier; or, Life in the Woods with Familiar Spirits
    • I aim for slow life while producing fumofuto!
    • Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life wo Mezashimasu!
    • もふもふと異世界でスローライフを目指します!

Description:
    The place where the overworked adolescent man was dropped was a different world.
    Having been turned into a boy Arito, while playing with monsters, he is led by the old elven man Orst and becomes familiar with the life of the magical forest.

LN (Raw): https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/975363136/603153445

Mangadex link
    https://mangadex.org/title/38496/mofumofu-to-isekai-slow-life-o-mezashimasu

Decided to make a thread of this since I was reminded of this series from the recent updates on Dex (and recently found the raws), so kinda disappointed on the slow update. Very interested with novel spoilers if any especially Ady's identity, the adventurer's party, potential ship for MC? If there is already an available thread, I apologize and feel free to merge.

Elisee, yfndsh, Emma401 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Nairne

Nairne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be interested in a WN version and I did a quick search, but couldn't find one - do you know by chance if there is one?

Arryetty likes this.
  3. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Other than the link above, I have no clue. Sorry. To begin with, I made this thread since the description claims its a novel adaptation and the series pacing is quite slow (heck, manga raws are at 16 and MC I assume hasn't even met one of the persons of interest gramps wants him to meet with

Emma401 likes this.
  4. Nairne

Nairne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it might be a Light Novel adaptation, which is on Alphapolis (but if it's on the Internet then is it a Web Novel? But its a paid raw... Idk it's confusing). Still I saw the manga raws and am of the same opinion as you, he didn't meet any of the POIs nor did he find anything interesting in the library (unless my memory is playing tricks on me).

5. Amethyst Faerie Hekela

Amethyst Faerie Hekela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there no page for this series on NU? I could have sworn up-down-left-right that I've encountered that page countless times while looking at Isekai novels, but when I just looked for it in the NU search, I got zero results, and I'm completely baffled.

6. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    After checking the free LN chapters, alphapolis mentions the main story already ended by 5. Judging from the free chapters alone, it seems the elven chief is a recurring character. LN cover wise, feels like Tinfa is the closest we have as a recurring female humanoid companion.
    A summary of LN volume 5 ch.5.3 is essentially Arito's decision of staying at Death's Forest but unlike Orst will try to leave the territory every now and then to develop more close to scientific stuff. Eventually ends on a possibility of saying goodbyr to Lina the elf. Weird, do most of Orst acquaintances be found on the Elven village? Because this feels shorter then

kieranfortier likes this.
  7. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What?!

But does he learns more about the fallen ones? Tinta is the one with wings ears?

8. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link