Japanese Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Hypothon, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu!/Life in the Woods with Familiar Spirits
    Raw Link: https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/975363136/603153445
    NU Link: N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Quite a rare way of going in another world (not original but still rare), MC falls in a magical hole. From the adaptation, I like MCs reason of why he prefers to stay. The adaptation also makes certain characters look sketchy eventually revealing their intentions were harmless (ex. Granpa Orst). Very curious on MCs relationship with the adventurer party, whom I might add also has the rare background of having 3 out of 4 of their members already married and some having kids. Bonus, seems like other races will be important
    Description:
    The place where the overworked adolescent man was dropped was a different world.
    Having been turned into a boy Arito, while playing with monsters, he is led by the old elven man Orst and becomes familiar with the life of the magical forest.

SammieUy, gautam1989 and IsaacaHawke like this.
  2. IsaacaHawke

IsaacaHawke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved the manga adaptation for this series. It's too bad Alphapolis doesn't license their series because they've got some great titles. I really wish someone would translate this.

SammieUy likes this.