LCD Monarch of Evernight

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Mar 30, 2017.

1. mohammed

mohammed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have lost track of his blood energies
    so he has origin power and blood of darkness after turning into a vampire right?
    so where did he get the purple blood energy and the gold one ?

2. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These are just my guesses, but I think the purple and gold ones are from the primo bloodline chick that drained him, and that little girl that bit him as well during that time. And I'd guess third would be from when he first turned into a vampire, though I thought that it had be wholly consumed, in that case maybe it's his innate human bloodline he was born with. Dunno, it's prolly that trash vampire bloodline from when he got turned.

I'm on v3c11 so I'm a little behind. I'm letting the chapters stock up a bit.

3. mohammed

mohammed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok thanks for the answer .

4. Darkmek

Darkmek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will mc get his talent crystal somethings back ? if not, what will mc do.
    another qustion , just who is mc's lover , harem or not?

crazyfalcon likes this.
  5. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm a little behind, v3c21, so the weird dude (who eats weird things and has a dog's nose) who was sent after our mc, was Yu Yingnan's brother?

Was that mentioned before and I missed it, or is it a reveal in this chapter?

6. sketchn98

sketchn98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That gift from Qiqi seems really useless for Qianye. He already has super-human restoration and he can just suck blood in an emergency.

7. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    What is Qianye's background? Is he a descendant of the royal family? Who is the person who left him in the rain? If someone knows the answers please respond within spoiler quotes.

8. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel the drama might be similar to 'Perfect World' where a jealous relative of MC stole his talent crystal and killed his parents.

9. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    He is from a royal family. His stepmother removed his crystal to save her daughter (?) i think.
    His father is a human but his mother's identity is a mystery

10. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it, it's very similar to perfect world. We very well know that he's going to get his talent crystal back, and kill those people who stole it.

11. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the deal with that evil girl who has incredible survival instinct?

12. Degrea

Degrea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. Could someone please say what chapter it is in which he kills guys tradin with vampires and one of those guys father send assassin to kill him up. He runs to som city and start to hide there. And if i rmbr correctly it was first chapter in which he commented about his appearence bein girly and stuff with a little touch of makeup. Sorry if its not accurate, i read it on dream smth site back then.

And a little off topic, but his girly appearance even mean anythin or just added for som rare comments like these?

13. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't remember the chapter number, but it's the starting of volume 3.

14. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    This one of the half-dead LCD's huh, should've known…
    Anyway I've almost finished binging and have to reveal a plot hole!
    MC went to Evernight for hiding and he was hiding at first - preteneded he was rank 1 fighter, and there was even an explanation, if he revealed that he is rank 2 at 17 that would draw the attention from the army coz only the elites of the elites are that talented. Suddenly as of rank 3 he stopped hiding his power and people still called him trash like he is no young extremely talented genius cultivator that had no business being in that dump. Is seriously no one from the army gonna investigate where a rank 5 18-19 year old genius came from, coz he obviously ain't from the dump continent?
    I ain't talking about those thugh who assumed he was rank 1, but other afterwards who knew his rank, but suddenly no one cares about his age!
    IRL that's like meeting 18yo who has 3 doctorates and was born and raised in a 3rd world country, perfectly normal right?
    Also I wanna say how suprised am I by the quality of the story, there are almost no aym's, it's also got some real drama and story unlike any xianxia'ish novel.
    The only thing wrong is there is not enough of it, it's slightly time skippish and while the story is good it doesn't leave me in suspense like I wanna get that new chapter!!!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    Mercy likes this.
  15. Dydreamr

Dydreamr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is awesome and the plot is getting really good. I don’t know why people aren’t talking about it here.

Mercy likes this.
  16. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I just satrted reading and i can answer your Question i think...
    First of all the nkvel is rly good i rly thought it would be something stupid and what not ...
    Ok so for me it was rly hard starting to read this i started cause i have nothing else to read and man im happy i did...
    The reason i didnt want to start was cause of the guns...Me personaly i rly like cultivation and fantasy novels (Martial arts )
    And i hate Scfi novels (And im not saying this js a Scfi novel)...But it got me confused with the guns and it had a cultivation tag and i was like WTF...Its not like the Description for the novel helps...

So my guess is not many people rly want to try it so it doesnt have as many readers (which means this thread is dead)...
    Its a good novel but if you dont even read a few chapters its missleading with the Description and gun stuff ...or so i think so...

Dydreamr likes this.
  17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    on wiki it sais he rebuilds the crystal somehow forgot how and i think he has 2 women lol
    The first is a Vampire and the 2nd i dont remember just write the mcs name on google and type wikia you can find what you wanna know there

18. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About the Origin Crystal, no, he does not gain it back from his sister. However, he does rebuild the Origin Crystal when he reaches Rank 18. As for the Vampire Crystal that Mercy mentions, it isn't an Origin Crystal and isn't on the same level. The Vampire Crystal / Blood Core is basically the equivalent of a heart for humans while the Origin Crystal is the accumulation and condensation of Origin Force that melds into a solid form. Therefore, they are not equivalents.

19. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno - I kinda got bored with it midway through book 3. Like @Jojo775 said - suddenly it went off the rails from a Discarded Determinator in Hiding to A Young Psycho's Empire Building Chronicles, and left gaping plot holes and retconned characters all over the place.

I sort of gathered that it was the whole power corrupts / golden rule bit, but still . . .

LordCorwin likes this.
  20. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the MC doesn't get whatever sky demon is looking for. Cuz to that would be far too... Shitty.