Recommendations Money making female mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MissZer0q, Jul 15, 2018.

1. MissZer0q

MissZer0q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a modern world novel with a shameless mc that's starting her business and I'd like the romance to be low if it's possible I'd like it to NOT exist at all and the mc has to be the kind of an mc that has those funny or savage comebacks like Side Character Transmigrations the final boss is no joke...*smiles cutely* thank in advance~

2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry i think there are nothing like that in NU but i'm not 100% certain only 90%.

3. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Rexus5ers

Rexus5ers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saving 80.000 gold ini another world

Archimedes likes this.
  5. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    There are ones with a FMC doing business but they are often later and still have romance. Business is usually also only the side plot. Maybe try Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife since MC is involved in medicine store and uses some modern knowledge and things. Lots of scheming and court yard politics with face-slappings, comebacks, wits, etc.

Maybe try a JP like Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughter which is largely focused on business with romance only later and not too much. MC is also a badass female.

Also these appeared on NU search for Business Management tho few TL and dropped?: The Lady’s Sickly Husband, Rebirth: The Journey of a Wife Spoiling Her Husband, Our Glamorous Time, and Xianggong, Please Divorce Me!

Maybe try Space and Rebirth: The Favored Genius Doctor and Businesswoman tho you'd have to find the old TLs.

6. chrissy987

chrissy987 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Destined Marriage With fragrance pretty fits the bill I think

7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also thought of it but it's not really in modern times. Or wait ? Maybe it is. The thing is: she open a shop in medieval times but sell modern stuff.
    Yep that is what i meant when i said MissZer0q will not find what she wants.
    The thing is there are no commerce plot driven stories on NU and more so in modern times. It's more romance number one plot and business a little part of it. I sure would be astonished if there is a business CN without romance somewhere (even though it's not really impossible too). For japanese i think it will be more common. Ex: a boy teleported in another world and start a soap business and go out with a girl/slave.

8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
  9. MissZer0q

MissZer0q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that’s sad...It’s just that every romance novels that I read the mc would change just for the ml or it would change her way of thinking. Nothing I can do though *sigh*

10. aurash45

aurash45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. fteg123

fteg123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    Huehuehue... the title mislead me.

13. Bakanogami

Bakanogami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's mostly selling/using modern stuff in the other world, but there's more stuff in the modern world down the line past where I think the translation is. Stuff like figuring out how to launder other world gold coins and turn them into Japanese yen without the tax system coming down on her. In any event, it's a good story, though IIRC the translation isn't the best.