Resolved Monk!ML obsessed w dead FL's cat form!?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nyaa.23, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a qt with a system.
    MC have a mission regarding ML and ML progress bar needs to be 100% for completion. The arc is an ancient world. MC got transmigrated into a cat or a beast that look like a cat, I don't really remember. ML is still a kid and got bullied by other children cus his looks, I think. MC took great care of ML. One day, something happened to MC and MC changed body into a woman body?? ML is devastated by MC's death.
    ML became a monk, ML wore a bracelet that's actually cat!MC cremated body. MC starting to court ML. ML realize that MC is the cat. Kiss kiss fall in love. ML left the monastery, they settled down, MC got pregnant, ML had a foreboding. ML did some calculations and found out MC will die so he went on a journey by himself. He climbed up a thousand of stair and got hit by lightnings and stuff. In the end, MC safely gave birth to a daughter.
    About ML, he lost one of his arm earlier in the story. And even after having a child, the progress got stuck at 99%. One day, daughter asked why ML only have 1 arm, MC said he's an angel so he got wings instead of arms. Daughter believed it, ran to ML and told him about it. ML shy shy cat. Progress bar 100%.

2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    at first I thought it was Cat King system...
    The arc where mc was a black cat..turns out a black panther then...ml is a prince that don;t like to be a prince and just choose to become a monk...

Nut ml is a monk from the very start there...and its BL...

judeiiro likes this.
  3. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is I don't remember if it's a BL but then again, there's a child?? I think it's a female MC??

4. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump

FL second body's identity is a rich woman.
    Their child is an only child and a female. It's extremely rare to read a c-novel where the couple only have 1 daughter.

5. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm this bit is really familiar :hmm:

6. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m A Paranoid Villain Harvester
    Finally found it!