Spoiler Monochrome Rumor/모노크롬루머

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by tehanu, Jan 24, 2022.

1. chaosdestructionlove

chaosdestructionlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Just asking 'cause I'm curious... Does Yoon Isu (Sihyun's current co-actor) have any other connections to the original Sihyun? Idk it just seems like he's going to be relevant for some reason, in the manhwa blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs

Priar likes this.
  2. iwillsay

iwillsay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is endgame ML Chan or Daejun?? I hope its daejun <3

3. eternalepilogue

eternalepilogue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, It's Daejun! :blobsmilehappy:
    Also, I'll be adding more spoilers real soon :blobwink:

4. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    When they first met, Sihyun knew about the dispute between Hwain and Taekang.
    Daejun noticed Sihyun tapping the armrest of the sofa which Hajin does when he is thinking or lost in thoughts.
    He also noticed how Sihyun smoked, holding the cigarette between his ring and middle finger, but suddenly started coughing with teary eyes as if it was his first time.
    The role that Sihyun played in the drama Blue Thorn was a loan shark, and the way he acted was very similar to Hajin.
    Sihyun looked at the documents related to his past like they were someone else’s.
    Everyone (coworkers and fans too) noticed the change in his behavior before and after the accident.
    Till here it was shown in the manhwa. Daejun had half confirmed, was confused, and thought that he was going crazy. So he dug for some more information on Sihyun.
    The Drunk call incident- Daejun went drinking with 2 of his subordinates, after they left, he called Sihyun. It was the place Hajin and Daejun were regulars and they always used the same room. Sihyun told Daejun it took him a lot of time to find the room. After entering, he was surprised to find Daejun drunk (he was actually sane enough to know what was happening in his surrounding). Sihyun asked who he had been drinking with, hearing Daejun’s answer he nodded his head- showing Sihyun knew those two. Later he said something that he had once said as Hajin, that He wanted to go on a long trip (or retire, I’m not sure)once everything is over, for Hajin it was the dispute with Taekang and for Sihyun it was his idol life. After Sihyun leaves, Daejun gets up and goes to the security room to check the CCTV camera and saw that Sihyun didn’t take much time to reach the room as if he already knew where he was supposed to go.
    Daejun also threatened told the doctor to spill what he knew about Sihyun’s accident. He tells him that he was the one to confirm Sihyun’s death. Rigor mortis ( stiffening up of one's body after death) had already started, His leg was twisted to the point his bone was seen, and had a severe head injury. After waking up miraculously, He didn’t know who he was but he kept asking for the man who was with him. ( the People involved in the accident were only Sihyun, Hajin, and Daejun i.e., there was no one with ‘Sihyun’)

This made Daejun conclude that Hajin was in Sihyun’s body

Jaeha was selfish, had major inferiority complex issues, and was a jealous b*tch. His debut was canceled at the last minute whereas Sihyun was scouted by their CEO. This made him want to ruin him. so he pretended to be in love with Sihyun because he knew that he was in love with him. There were rumors going on about Jaeha having sponsors but after Sihyun saw it with his own eyes, he begged him not to do it since it was dirty ( and also what Sihyun was worried about was not his lover sharing his body with other people but the rumors that might follow him which might ruin his idol life). This triggered Jaeha. He asked him where did he think the money for his sister’s hospital bills come from. Jaeha Repeatedly told him to trust him. Gaslighted him. Deep in his heart, Sihyun knew that Jaeha did not love but even then he acted cluelessly and poured all his love into him. (I’m guessing things got difficult for Jaeha) So he told Sihyun that they should change agencies, when Sihyun refused, this angered Jaeha cause Sihyun always listens to him.

One day, He drugged Sihyun and made him sign an unfair contract with Joojin, made him have consent-less s*x with random men, and had taken Explicit videos of the act.

He was Drugged to the point where he didn’t know what he was doing but thought it was ok since Jaeha told him to trust him. He couldn’t see anything, everything was blank, but he kept calling for one name the entire time, after the act ends, He pukes and calls Jaeha. Jaeha arrives almost immediately and hugs him saying that it's ok with a smile. (God, I was so angry and sad reading this:blob_teary:, I hoped Daejun would rip him apart limb from limb:blobcurse:)

I'll be back with more spoilers ^^.

5. dudz214

dudz214 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since Jaeha had sponsors, I am just curious on what do sponsors get from him in order to sponsor him? Is it, he f**k them or was he being the one being f**k? And then a clarification, Jaeha is not inlove witb Shihyun? He is just using his feelings, am I right?

Since Jaeha had sponsors, I am just curious on what do sponsors get from him in order to sponsor him? Is it, he f**k them or was he being the one being f**k? And then a clarification, Jaeha is not inlove witb Shihyun? He is just using his feelings, am I right?

Ashlesa likes this.
  6. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    He had s*xual relationships with (rich married) women. In return for the s*xual favors, he got money and probably got many opportunities as an idol.
    Jaeha was NOT in love with Sihyun. If I'm not wrong, He was actually straight. It was mentioned that whenever Sihyun looked at him lovingly, he would hide his disgust.
    He was jealous of how Sihyun was so innocent at heart and pure + How it was easy for him to become an idol while he was struggling.
    Thus, wanted to ruin his career and life, Tainted not only his body but also his heart and soul.:blob_teary:
    I'll post more about this (OGsihyun's POV) later. probably tomorrow :blobsmilehappy:

7. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    You know how some celebrities and people in business and politics (basically super rich people) have messed up private lives and do illegal things right? Yoon Yisu was a popular actor and he got invitations to these kinds of events frequently. He always ignored them until one day he decides that he’ll go just once. There he saw Sihyun drugged with a blindfold on, pale, lifeless, and had liquor poured over his head. People were laughing and excited, saying he wouldn’t resist no matter what you do:blobsad:. Yisu tried talking to Sihyun but in the condition, he was in, didn’t get any reply(Yisu found it amusing how a person can be like this). He came for 3 days and tried talking to him but as usual, didn’t get any reply so he got bored and never came back to that place.

(In the manhwa)Heejun provokes Sihyun and Sihyun gives him an intimidating reply. Overhearing their conversation, Yisu asked him if this was his true personality and found him interesting again.

Once the shooting for the drama was over (or was almost over), they had a party for the actors and staff. That was when they had to cook meat on their own and Sihyun(Hajin), who has never cooked in his entire life had to grill meat. Since he didn’t know when the meat is cooked perfectly, he just watched the meat burn to a lump of charcoal with a blank expression that didn’t know what he was doing. Seeing this, Yisu found him interesting(again).

And on another day there was a drinking party. Sihyun, sleepy and a little drunk found Yisu in his room. He found it annoying that Yisu was trying to act overly familiar with him. He just straight-up told him to stop it since he doesn’t know what their relationship was before the accident and had lost his memory. Yoon Yisu found this interesting too.:blob_catflip:

The day Sihyun recovered? Regained? all of OG Sihyun’s memories, he fainted. Later wakes up in the hospital, Daejun was by his side wiping away his tears. He was in a state of confusion cause the memories of Hajin and Sihyun were all over the place. Seeing Daejun next to him, he was like “Who?”.

Daejun hearing that said, “ Do you not remember me?”. Sihyun couldn’t grasp the situation since he looked very familiar (Hajin’s memory) and at the same time didn’t know who he was (Sihyun’s memory).:blobcry:

After some internal monologues and silence, Daejun said, “Young Master”. Hearing this, his confusion settled down, As if he had not been crying just a moment ago, he smiles and says, “Han Daejun” and then, “Daejun-ah”. Hearing this, Daejun, as if they had gone back to the old days, answered obediently, “Yes”.:blobhighfive:
    Also, Sihyun knew that Daejun caught on to the fact that Sihyun was actually Hajin for a long time.:blob_grin:

I have been writing these spoilers simultaneously while reading the novel ( although it's not in order:blobsweat:). And I have reached a little over this part of the novel, I'll spoil more about this (ie, Jaeha) later.

Also If you guys are curious about anything, I'll try to answer them accurately and to the best of my ability. :blobsmilehappy:

8. Anaoktav

Anaoktav Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter about this in the novel? I want to re read more about their interaction..

9. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be around Chapter 160. It happened after Sihyun gets a flashback of what OG Sihyun went through and before rumors spread about Jaeha having sponsors.

10. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    They filmed one for 2 weeks. They had to live with two dogs- A Pomeranian and a Doberman pinscher. They had to show their cooking skills and make treats for the dogs. ( the producer included cooking cause he once saw Sihyun burning meat into charcoal with a face that didn’t know what he was doing( This was the second time he burnt meat)- thought that this would give him a high rating for the show.)

When it was Sihyun’s turn to make treats, He was peeling the carrots, but the room suddenly became chilly, cause it looked like he was cutting someone’s neck and not a carrot. (Sihyun, You’re gonna blow your cover :blobjoy:)

During the time they spent together, Sihyun became a little attached to the Doberman, since it reminded him of the one he had as Hajin.

One day, Sihyun and Sanyu took them for a walk. There, They encountered Sihyun’s anti- fan/hater who tried to feed the Pomeranian jerky with thumbtacks. Trying to prevent this, Sihyun fell down and scraped his knees. Sanyu ran to get the bodyguards. Now it was only the two of them, Sihyun said something like- If you don’t want to swallow that, you better not bring anything like that again. Later, That woman got dragged away by the bodyguards. :blobpitch:

Fast forward to the last day, the members were asked to share their experiences and were asked a few questions. This was when Sihyun revealed (to the fans and audience) that he did not have a good relationship with the other members (before the accident, the other members were silent cause it was the truth). He also told them that he had to go to a psychiatrist( the other members were shocked and speechless cause they didn’t know Sihyun did this behind their back. The PD, staff, and others too went silent).

Later at the dorm, he showed the other members a thick bundle of records of him having severe depression, sociophobia (fear of being judged), Haphephobia (fear of being touched), OCD, and more. Seeing this, the members couldn’t say anything, cause while they knew Sihyun was having a hard time, they didn’t bother talking it out and Sihyun was silently suffering:blobconfounded:. After that, Sanyu tears the papers up, he tells Sihyun not to take them seriously and just do what he’s been doing till now (post-accident).

Sihyun’s Birthday was on May 4 (On a day that overlapped the reality show filming days).
    This part was funny since the other members and the reality show staff were planning a surprise birthday party. After the preparations were done, They executed the plan, It went something like this (This was getting recorded)-
    Everyone:” Happy Birthday Sihyun-ah!!!”:blobparty:
    *Awkward Silence*
    Sihyun:” ……? ”:blobneutral::blob_tilt:
    The Members: (Started panicking because they forgot Sihyun didn’t know his birthday):blobfearful:
    After making eye contact with Sanyu, he understood what was happening and was like- oh, I forgot today was my birthday.

These were the gifts that Sihyun received from each member:

Sanyu- A bouquet with many gift cards ( Sihyun thought this was the most sensible gift).
    Euihyun- An expensive limited edition perfume.
    Rajun- A Doberman pinscher plush.
    Chan- A handmade ring with emerald gemstone in a luxurious wooden box. (Chan, You kinda sus.:hmm:)
    He also got a Gift card? coupon? Idk for a Famous dessert shop from Ahn Sujin, with which he bought a cake and celebrated his birthday with Ahyun( His sister).

11. Saraf

Saraf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much dear :blobpopcorn_cool: You're an angel :bloblove:

Creolenerd likes this.
  12. Anaoktav

Anaoktav Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is make me sad and happy at the same time. As Hajin its like precious time for him for having fun with the Doberman at least he has a happy memories with it not like his past life. And I still little mad with that reality show cause they know Sihyun scared about a dog (he was bitten by a dog) but still they ask him to play with a dog.

13. txtluv

txtluv Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone please give me the mtl link TT

poor sihyun and to that btch jaeha, i wanna push u down the stairs too :sushi_yes:

14. kiraikirei

kiraikirei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless your soul, thank u for the spoiler::bloblove::

15. Anaoktav

Anaoktav Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, is there anyone have read gaiden story about monochrome rumor? I really want to read it but big confused about age verivication in ridibooks cause its 19+ (I'm not korean)

mmem and Creolenerd like this.
  16. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Thank you for pointing that out:aww:, I forgot to mention that. Sihyun was once bitten by a dog on his thigh when he was younger, Since then he has been traumatized and afraid of them. In one of the previous spoilers, I mentioned the producer seeing Sihyun burn his meat. The producer had his suspicions but he asked him if he liked dogs and Sihyun answered yes. The producer should have thought that he was just being polite(???) and didn't want to bring up his past but no, That jerk of a producer just went ahead and included the dogs. :blob_catflip:
    Sorry for the delay:blobsweat_2:. It took more time than I had expected it to take, but here it is.

REFERRING TO MY PREVIOUS SPOILER “REASON SIHYUN HAD SPONSORS”

He wished that once he woke up the next day, everything would go back to normal as if nothing had happened. If everything was revealed, Ahyun would know and was afraid of how the members would look at him. So he just endured it silently(Throughout the day).

And At night, He would take medicines for anxiety. He wished that the hell-like tomorrow would not come and that he could just sleep forever. Still, when he was together with the other members, he felt like he could breathe.:blob_teary:

One day, When he was drugged and senseless, The eyepatch that he usually wears came off. The first thing he saw was Sanyu’s expressionless face. He screamed,” Don't look. Don't look, don't look, don't look!”. Sanyu told him they should return to the dorm and talk, that he should explain with his mouth what had happened but Sihyun wasn’t in his right mind, all that was on his mind was- It’s over, everyone in the dorm will know by tomorrow.

(Sihyun must have fainted) when he woke up again, he was in the dorm and Euihyun was shouting at him. He did not know what to say, how should he respond, and what was the use of explaining, His head kept hurting. His eyes met Sanyu’s who was standing behind Euihyun, An unbearable feeling filled his head when he saw him staring at him ( <This part was shown in the manhwa). He took the car keys and started driving. His head was a mess and tears flowed Uncontrollably. He decided to face the fact that he had been ignoring and lying to himself for years. He calls someone and after stammering a few times, he asked, “Jaeha, have you ever loved anyone?”. He knew what Jaeha had for him was not love yet he wanted to believe that it was because when he was helpless and crying in front of the operation room ( Ahyun collapsed), it was Jaeha who ran and comforted him. When he told him that he was scared ( the chance of losing his sister), Jaeha hugged him and told him that it was going to be okay. ’ If that was not love then what is?’ (Sihyuunnn please nooo:blobsob:) (remember In the manhwa, When Hajin saw Sihyun’s memory in 3rd person POV (the high school days scene), seeing Sihyun and Jaeha( Whose face was not clear) he was like, he took a bite when Sihyun was very vulnerable, something like that).

At Sihyun’s question, Jaeha seemed to ponder for a long time.

He didn’t want to let go even if everything breaks and gets messed up. He waited for Jaeha’s answer for a long time but the silence itself was the answer. He ends the call and entered the highway.

( You know that feeling when you’re driving alone on a highway or quiet road at night-somewhat blue and gloomy? ) He thought he heard a nostalgic song and hummed to it. He knew everything was messed up and torn beyond repair and there was an unstoppable feeling that just won't go away- Was it because the good memories were so small and meaningless that he could count them with his hands.

He entered a road that had sharp curves, the navigation system displayed many warning alerts. In a distance, he saw a foreign luxury car driving alone ( We all know what's going to happen next:blob_teary:).

He realized his consciousness was slowly slipping away and his head hurt unbearably. He could feel all his memories flashing before his eyes. He wanted to quit everything and run away, everything was tormenting him. (He must have stepped on the accelerator)

[The cars crash] He could hear someone call him ‘Oppa’, Then he could feel someone clinging to him and crying, calling him ‘Hajin-ah’ with a mournful voice. It felt nice when he called his name with tears but he was also choking with emotions. He asked with a gloomy voice, ‘Do you trust me?’, Tears welled up and he habitually tried to raise the corner of his lips. He didn’t get a reply. He didn’t even know who that man (Daejun) was, Thinking about it, He (Jaeha) should have given him an answer at least once but even then, Sihyun was not disheartened by his heartless behavior. His head felt like breaking again, He could just let go of his consciousness but something was forcing him to hold on. He still remembered how his (Daejun) suit smelled like rain*.

He didn’t know how it started. He didn’t know how it ended too. (This is probably when Sihyun and Hajin’s souls fused(???), there’s this fluctuation in POVs. I know it’s confusing but I tried my best to make it sense:sweating_profusely:.)

The grip that was holding on to his consciousness was slowly loosening up. He suddenly realized that he was losing his memory, but then again what use was a life that was pointless and had nothing? (Noooo You had Ahyun:blobsob:) It was better to just forget everything.

His intuition told him that this was the feeling of death.

He didn’t know what happened but when he opened his eyes again, he was in a damp, dark space, the roof was low and had a funny smell. ( He woke up in the mortuary).

*Daejun’s suit smelling like rain- This happened when Hajin, who was rarely sick, had a fever and nobody took care of him. He could only hear the rain outside his quiet room. (He was sick and felt lonely, influenced by the depressing weather- So even the smallest kindness felt big to him:blobcry:). He didn’t know when but Daejun had brought him porridge. This became a precious memory to him because he had to always be vigilant, with his father constantly doubting his loyalty, his over-ambitious mother pushing him to be the successor (she didn’t show him motherly love), and his half-siblings always going after his life.

The other members of Lemegeton, manager, CEO, Daejun, Ahyun, and Yoon Yisu knew.

Only they were mentioned but there might be other minor characters (Like staff who work closely) who might know.

Oh, and the reality show producer too knew.

17. HyacinthSue

HyacinthSue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm too mad because of this Jaeha-jerk...can you pls spoil us how this bastard will receive his karma from all those things he did to og sihyun... will hajin or daejun torture him?...i hope he wont die easily cuz than would be an easy way out for him...i hope his career would be ruin, then he cant find any help then he will borrow money from those awful deptors then he cant pay them. Then the deptors would drug him and make him sell his body to pay them... better yet just beat him and sell his organs....arrrgggg what a jerk...

18. Anaoktav

Anaoktav Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course his career was ruin after that scandal, there's no one who helped him, he probably like locked him self in his place but still run to Sihyun uhhh and this countinue to the scene that he makes Sihyun fall down to the stairs. After that, Dae Jun really2 mad and he gave an order to looked for Jaeha and cut all his fingers...

19. HyacinthSue

HyacinthSue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cut off his d*ck too....fingers are not enough

20. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    It was just another ordinary day for Jaeha but he had multiple messages asking him “Is J really You?” when he opened the search bar, He saw “Celebrity J Sponsored by Married Women” trending.

Apparently, there was evidence posted on an anonymous site early in the morning but it was deleted immediately.

He asked his manager if he believed the rumor and he replied vaguely– “ Ah….Of course not. I don’t believe it. What a scary world ( Spreading rumors), But I’m saying this just in case, if there’s anything, you should let me know in advance, ok? You understand what I’m saying right?”. Hearing this, Jerkha just walks out of the room.

Later He was called by the CEO, He didn’t trust Jaeha. (Since He was the one who scouted Sihyun, He was protective of him. When Sihyun (Who was suffering) didn’t tell him the cause of his misfortunes, he was suspicious of Jaeha).

He felt paranoid and restless Like everyone was talking about him (behind his back) and being stared at. Like being put on display ( you need more than that, you jerk). He went into hiding. He knew that the women he slept with will not have spread the rumor because if caught, that would be the end of them since their husbands were gangsters ( probably from joojin). They just traded what they wanted. Jaeha needed money and power while the women needed a young and pretty boy toy.

He feared that when he opens his eyes in the morning, everything will change. If his hidden secrets are revealed, He was afraid of how people would look at him. He couldn’t sleep at night without swallowing pills (HAHAHAHA:blobpopcorn_cool:). Unable to control his emotions, he held the phone in his hand and smashed the glass table repeatedly. There was blood everywhere. He couldn’t tolerate the feeling of being swayed by others. ( you deserved that)

Just then the doorbell rang and there was Sihyun. He hugged him and said, ”It’s Okay, Everything will be fine”. His warm body temperature made him drowsy. Jaeha thought ‘Who do you think you are to comfort and sympathize with me, It feels sickening”.:blobtorch:

All though the agency denied the rumor, It exploded again after a few days. This time he was cornered from all sides. The fans, members, trainees, and friends( basically everyone) were raining questions on him and gave him that strange look. He thought of Sihyun and kept calling him but he didn’t pick up. He thought Sihyun betrayed him (Bish what???? He was never on your side in the first place:blob_thor:) but corrected himself because (Insert sassy voice)- No~~ There’s no ~way Sihyun whom he had by a tight leash~~ could live without him~~. He texts him and this time he got a reply, Sihyun said that he would come (to Jaeha’s) home. He starts driving (He was outside) and felt relieved thinking about Sihyun’s reply and was hit by drowsiness cause he didn’t sleep for 2 days.

He wanted to leave everything (Just leave the world, easy:blobokhand:) and fall asleep with Sihyun in his arms (I feel sick :blob_coughblood:).

Ever since they started dating, Sihyun had always been devoted to Jaeha. Since it was Sihyun’s first relationship, He was a little clumsy but if he endured that, he could have been considered an ideal lover.

A pretty toy that will listen to anything you say. He would always prioritize him no matter what and never be upset. Even if Jaeha couldn’t contact him for weeks due to his busy debut schedule, he never complained. His voice was always Affectionate. Even if Sihyun didn’t use his good looks, He will be loved anywhere he went. ( And this infuriated that trash)

He enjoyed the feeling of having someone like Sihyun who was obviously better than him in the palm of his hands.

And I just realized that I always added my opinions or comment in the middle of sentences(in brackets). I think I got a little too comfortable but I hope that’s not annoying a problem.:blobsweat_2: