Spoiler Monochrome Rumor/모노크롬루머

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by tehanu, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Anaoktav

Anaoktav Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Omg hahahahhahaha... every chapter of fans reaction in this novel is really2 interesting, oh yeah in the scene that Sihyun cut the carrots its really like he cut someone's neck....hahahhahahah

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
    SkyLisette likes this.
  2. Cxoe.so

Cxoe.so Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On which platform can I dm you?

3. kiraikirei

kiraikirei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PLS THIS IS SO FUNNY:blobjoy:

4. eternalepilogue

eternalepilogue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When Lee Sanyu first heard of OGsihyun’s death, Strangely, he had no regrets. The person in question was already dead, what use was it regretting it now, that was just pure selfishness. After all, He too was a bystander just like Yoon Yisu.

When Sanyu found Sihyun blindfolded (REFER TO SPOILER: OG Sihyun’s Thoughts and Final moment), He was clearly aware of what state of mind Sihyun was in and that he didn’t want to hear anything. He even knew that Sihyun wouldn’t want to talk about it. Yet he calmly told him that they should return to the dorm and talk it out.

Even after all that, if he was still concerned, he should have taken the car keys or at least caught hold of him that day. The next thing he heard about Sihyun was that he was in the emergency room. He felt his heart and bones ache to see him lying alone and cold. Just when he thought that it was all over, like a lie, He miraculously revived the next day. It was from that day, everything Sihyun did made him regret. He also noticed the change in personality, tone, and even habits. Although they had the same pale face, It was like he had become a completely different person.

(I suppose Lee Sanyu is a person who never looks back no matter what and doesn’t get involved in others' business.)

There was a time when Sanyu and Jaeha almost debuted in the same group. They were together all throughout their trainee days.

Since the day he woke up to see the pure white ceiling alone, he felt hellish. From then on, Daejun was always sad and lost. There was no use in regretting what he lost and he couldn’t forgive himself.

They (Hajin and Daejun) had been together for a long time (11-12 years). So it was natural that their relationship had unconditional trust and loyalty. Daejun never crossed the line because he knew that he was closer to him than anyone else.

Living in a dog-eat-dog world, Hajin was someone who did not trust anyone and was always on guard. He would always tell himself that even if Daejun was loyal and devoted to him, He was his father’s trusted dog subordinate. So the walls to his heart never lowered. He had a monotonous life(Which was why he had no regrets about dying and leaving behind everything).

Knowing this, Daejun was satisfied with their (then) current relationship. He just wanted to be as close as possible and silently watch over him. Until tragedy befell him.

( Sihyun tried his best to stay away from anything related to his life as Hajin, but when Daejun realized Hajin was Sihyun, Daejun did everything he could to have a connection with him. Went from taking responsibility of his huge debt to giving him work to do (ad/commercial and fan meet) to even proposing to be his sponsor. He didn’t want to have regrets again.)

5. HyacinthSue

HyacinthSue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Sanyu know the thing that torment og sihyun from the start, he has always been the mysterious/ suspicious type from the beginning. And he didnt even try to help og sihyun?? Im sad again knowing that groups care for sihyun now roots from their guilty conscience for not helping og sihyun in the past... i just wish that they will know that the one they should feel guilty about will never come back again and they'd be buried in more guilt.

6. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not wrong, It happened right before OGsihyun's accident. Sanyu was the first, who saw it. Later, he must have told Euihyun (Manhwa Flashback). I'm not sure about the others, they may or may not have known but they too probably know the reason after Sihyun revived. :hmm:
    Yes:blobsad:... But in the end, they'll never know the truth.

7. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    i hate you yisu! Daejun ship for the wiiiin!!!!!!
    Also anyy spoilers around Daejun and Sihyun couple moments.... cause it didn’t seem like there was barely any spoilers about the two of them...

Deeyodee, Heungbo, Desperate and 7 others like this.
  8. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil how ML confessed to mc and how mc feels about it? Also did thier relationship go smoothly or any hiccup along the way?

9. eternalepilogue

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there was any confession part like "I Love you" or such. But their actions are what confirmed their feeling for each other. Neither Hajin nor Daejun have dating experience, So they just went with the flow. Hajin was someone who didn't know what love was since he never received any, He didn't want to take advantage of someone who actually had true feelings for him, Hence never dated anyone. Whereas, Daejun had always had romantic feelings for Hajin but never showed them because he knew he was the closest to Hajin. After losing Hajin, He didn't want to lose his god-given second chance. it was Daejun who pushed for their relationship to go the intimate way.
    In the beginning, Sihyun was confused by Daejun's approach. Because the Daejun he knew never voiced out his thoughts or feelings and only faithfully followed his orders. But the Daejun he saw in front of him expressed himself quite well. Before (REFER TO SPOILER: Sihyun admits to Daejun that he is Hajin), It was Daejun who always had the upper hand, but after that, he followed Sihyun.
    Another proof that Daejun was actually trying to get close to Sihyun was that he would regularly spend around 20 minutes with Ahyun and bring her lots of cakes, books, and toys. He even told her to call him 'uncle'. In fact, he was someone who hated dealing with children.
    In the main story, They were in the process (??? Not sure if that's the right word) of confirming each other's feelings, but the road was quite bumpy because of a certain trash. After Dajun got rid of it, It went smoothly.
    EDIT: The trip can be considered a form of confirmation of their feeling. Hajin wanted to go on a trip with Daejun ( His closest aide) to take a break from work. They finally went on one as lovers.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  10. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. :)

11. teni_tine

teni_tine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. CHIHIRO_TAIDA

CHIHIRO_TAIDA New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know where I can read the raws of "Monochrome Rumor?"

13. Tiekno

Tiekno Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know where can i read the novel? mtl is okay

Creolenerd likes this.
  14. HyacinthSue

HyacinthSue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How will the ending go..will sihyun quit being an idol, live with ahyun and dejun, or something? I need a glimpse of the ending...will there be a side story?

Ang3Blue and Heungbo like this.
  15. Anaoktav

Anaoktav Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end of main story sihyun still being an idol. There is an extra story (i think this will be a lot of interaction between sihyun and daejun) but i couldn't read it huhuhuhuhuhu.

16. Riftqah

Riftqah Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really need to know how sihyun cook. Love the spoiler thank you

17. kiraikirei

kiraikirei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what was Sihyun(Hajin) reaction when Daejun did all this? And i'm dying to know his reaction when Daejun proposed to be his sponsor...i think his expression would be hilarious:blobjoy:

18. tharrinne

tharrinne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

No the worst people here are those who were around him they noticed, they knew.. they felt something is going on yet they let their teammate suffer like that.. didn't ask persistently what's wrong.. and the ceo knows he is in treatment yet they still proceed his work. For someone who is going on mental breakdown they are really fragile like figurines and when they shattered it's over. Well I can see the reference the author has on this.. and still going on in Korea or it had been a bit better when Idol's do suicide, due to poor environment, peer pressure and anti's. It's a hard world to live in, for someone who is an innocent soul. No one deserved to be treated like that.. so If only I can crushed that jaeha, and also drugged and made men play with him so he can feel sihyun's feelings. The only sane man I think here is Daejun. I even hate his teammates they knew something's wrong yet they feign ignorance. They only realize things when someone is gone.. well as what hajin always says.. human nature..

What happens after they found out he was going to therapy?

In reality there are some people like this you cannot blame them being in a toxic relationship no matter how we may think that it's ridiculous. It's like a quagmire for them that's so hard to get out. i believe sihyun wanted to get out but he was brainwashed by that narcissistic psychopath ex boyfriend. If only there was someone who reached out to him. Made him feel secure and comfort him he might get out from that Bish's spell.

MilkXxi, SkyLisette, POSSE_ and 7 others like this.
  19. Kuruuri

Kuruuri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm currently reading the novel but having an issue about mtl(ing). Mind if I know what app or translator did you use for this mtl? Thank you!

Or anyone doesn't mind please tell me what app do you usually use for mtl, I'd appreciate it. :blobmelt:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
  20. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish just somehow og sihyun can have a good life too that poor soul really deserves a good and healthy life too and after reading about the team mates I think I don't like them that much but og sihyun was also distant from them but again I don't know how to feel about them.