LCD Monster factory

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CDLevit, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Wizjim

Wizjim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's actually based on streaming services where the performer able to receive donation in real time from viewers. the viewer first charge their account and select the virtual gift (each with its own value) and send it to the streamer at anytime while the stream is running. so each time you send a virtual gift, the streamer receive some money (while the platform take some cut). usually the more expensive the virtual gift the longer the animation.
    for YQ case, he selected the most expensive option and then he spam it. it's literally he throwing money or the YouTube version of "let the money rain".

Dori likes this.
  2. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, so the 'viewer' can send money to the streamer only by using that service & under the form of a virtual gift.

Thank you for your explanation!

3. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, this novel is so good. Binged it in a few hours. Two latest chapters were hilarious. Too many people rating novels just from novel covers or descriptions.

4. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it's pretty good. I hope that it won't go too much with the IRAS route- too much reaction comedy.

I'm curious to see.. If the writer will introduce in the novel something like 'enemies' of the MC of the same kind..- other characters with the same powers.

5. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Characters with the same powers? OTHER MONSTER FACTORIES?!?!

6. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I'd like to see that.

7. BigBee

BigBee New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don get what will stop the MC or pose a problem in terams od rapid progress except from him spending a lot of money,problems with women who wonder how he did it or sum legal bull.

8. CharlieSierra

CharlieSierra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there is the possibility of sabotage, either breaking into the factory and ruining/stealing equipment/products, and being oppressed by a mega-corporation, who can steal/harass his customers or pull some stunts to ruin his factory's reputation or bury any advertising that the MC does.
    Also, trouble may not necessarily go to the MC's factory. It could go to his father's factory. His father doesn't have absolutely loyal and skilled workers like the MC does, and the MC will naturally want to protect his father's factory.

Dori likes this.
  9. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    And this new guy seems to be giving me an enemy vibe.

10. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    I've got the same feeling. In a previous chapter it was pointed out that the mc wanted to develop a industrial car/machine. The appearence of this guy can be both a good and a bad thing. Cooperating with him will allow the mc to solve his monetary problems, but, it'll make him go 'under' that guy. I tend to think that the mc will go with that guy as long as he'll only have to build up/make machine parts and not sell technology.

That 'boss' is too overbearing for my taste.

11. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter showed some information about what advantages and what disavantages are there when a person helps another person in the same field. In a way, I'd like to see the mc taking over that company. Anyway, I think that, at least, they'll become partners and the mc will sell them processed metal.

12. tsundere_taichou

tsundere_taichou [Cute Demon Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    master artisan, more like master troll lol!

13. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Damnit if DouDou isn't gonna be his gf I'm gonna be salty. Cause she has the most interactions with MC.

14. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    "Seriously, don’t expect those guys to give any compensation, the compensation for transporting errors was already low enough domestically, so don’t expect those Koreans to give much higher. Because the amount of conscience a capitalist has is the same around the world; none." - this phrase's interesting. It gives me the impression that the writer equalize, in a indirect way, what's happening in his country with what happens in other countries.. he does that by comparing the results..

15. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    "On top of the glossy power shaft that was as thick as the peons at the waist, a finger thick, twenty meter long split cracked the finishing." (Chapter 104)

"Then the master artisan took out a couple of different glass bottles, each filled with different colours of powder.

This was powdered metal, steel powder, chromium powder, powdered silica, and nickel powder. Last time, when Ye Qing went to shop at the metal exchange market, he also brought back a bunch of metal powders.

[...]Originally nearly 6 centimeters deep, now it was only a single centimeter deep." (Chapter 105)​

How.. big are those glas bottles?

“SNSD? Yoona?” Liu Yuanzheng didn’t get it right away, thinking ‘isn’t that a superstar?’
    “Haha ~ Old Liu, don’t worry about it.” Ye Qing patted his arm. This was seriously a difference in generations, even making chit chat had become this hard." (Chapter 105)​
    I begin to like this novel more and more. This kind of explanations/mentions are on my liking..

16. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Romance in this one?
    is there any?
    haven't read it yet

17. John Wick

John Wick Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if you consider the love of mechanical work between man and machine, then yes! There's is some romance in the novel. In addition, the guy has some romance along the way not instantly.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    falcon92 likes this.
  18. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Thought there was gonna be romance? WRONG. You get petty MC and crying girl.

19. Kawaii Cookie

Kawaii Cookie KAWAII DESU~!

Reading List:
    Link
    well it is still too soon to tell if there will be romance, there is a start of a budding romance between doudou and the mc but it hasn't developed to a point where they are actually even dating

20. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    I was referring to the latest chapter.
    There will 100% be romance, there's no girl that stands out to me but it's already growing into a harem. :(