LCD Monster Paradise

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by catatopatch, Jul 23, 2017.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I found that whole thing with the busty women disturbing. Crossing women with a monster just for milk. That’s stupid~

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    And completely unnecessary, how many women would enjoy breast augmentation like that. Either for themselves for for their 'job'. No need for kidnapping and brainwashing. It was completely to just paint that organization as an evil one.

3. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye definitely unnecessary. Heck just having the place selling people as slaves would be enough if they wanted to show the dark side of the mystery organisation/auction.

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Even then.... what kind of name is 'busty women' , they could've gone with so many more interesting names like cowgirls or something bovine related. Like selling real offspring between humans and beasts which is supposedly a taboo.
    I guess it's just to justify him gaining the benefits of both sides ending up dying. Although i do enjoy the idea of the busty women if they were named well and breast-feeding moments in mature novels it doesn't fit in this one and would never come to be so it's completely unnecessary.

Maybe they'll tie this in later on and try abducting someone he cares about for genetic alteration or something, stopping it midway and ending up with a waifu that still has her mind intact but has energy drink lactation. :blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless:

5. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 385: okay the whole getting the brain, monster corpses etc was kinda smooth. And these OP skills as well. It seems too easy overall. Now the unlocking of the rings~ would that go well when he contacts that guy?

Also how shameless the mc is. At least wait a bit longer before you ask for the bird blood~

6. Valcryst

Valcryst 『Theorizing Panda』 ʕ-ᴥ – ʔ 『Ddraigslayer』 ︻デ═一

Reading List:
    Link
    You'd think an organization that hosts these highprofile auctions would have a way to track the rings that have their expensive items in them... wouldn't they?
    If they turn out to not have something like that, I'd call Bullfeces... :blobunamused:

7. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that’s what I would think. Also the way people kept saying you don’t wanna mess with the mystery organisation/auction made me think that they would be more formidable than how they were shown. If there was a third guardian that appeared then that would have been interesting. It could’ve made it harder for Lin Huang to steal everything and get away with it.

Valcryst likes this.
  8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Very smooth, until these crow guys get broken out or have an insider and they spread the news of him being alive and that whore that captured him before goes after him again and kidnaps his sister.
    To be honest he shouldve been silenced the moment he recognized him. I'm sure 'Mr . Fu' has the authority to order that to happen.

9. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s a separate issue really. When they first mentioned the Purple Crow people it was already obv that they would spot Lin Huang. So I expect them to try cause him trouble in the future~

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, obviously. But since it was only a minor character, a minion that recognized him it would've been easy to make it go away. It's not like it was a high level member that they'd need to keep alive for information.

11. Valcryst

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anybody else still wondering who the 'Li Lang' among the purple crows is?
    Be it a namesake of the MC's friend or the MC's friend himself, the use of the name is confuzzling.

12. DITO8SHADOW

DITO8SHADOW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was actually expecting that, because I mean don't stories always go on about clans/sects/organisations having hidden experts and only revealing part of their strength on the surface?

13. Valcryst

Reading List:
    Link
    We are now going to have the quintessential teacher arc XDDDD

I feel like 'Simply a Newbie' and/or 'Sword Genius' would be recognized somehow...

14. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I’m gna like this teacher arc. It’s funny when mc’s go to school and beat up their arrogant classmates. It’ll be funnier to beat the shits as a teacher. Especially since he’s so young himself~

Valcryst likes this.
  15. DITO8SHADOW

DITO8SHADOW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just imagine at the end of it, the students find out he's Sword Genius...... after insulting him forever and saying he only got the position because he was Mr. Fu's apprentice

16. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 392: congrats fatty~ though now I feel suspicious about this Mengmeng. She’s not just using the fatty for something right?

17. capslock

capslock Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you bet. no other reason for author to bring up a non-MC love story right at the start of the new arc.

18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    And right after the purple crow or whatever finds out he's alive and his whereabouts. Happens to be the same age as his sister too. Happens to sense that Tyrant is dangerous etc. etc. etc. Not to mention the foreshadow of Tyrant silently sticking closely to his sister.

19. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    They know he’s alive but do they know where he lives now?

20. Diato

Diato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's definitely suspicious! Also all these chapters telling about fatty and the girl, the girl definitely up to something. People saw it miles away, author is so easy to see

elengee likes this.