LCD Monster Paradise

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by catatopatch, Jul 23, 2017.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So if she wasn't an imperial censor they'd just use her as a breeding tool and hope she'd have kids that had that trait. :blobastonished:

2. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    something, I guess, but so far this org comes across as a bunch of real winners. noone will miss many of them.

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    That one kid that was going to die and MC told him how to train was nice, but i wonder if he'll eventually turn into people like this. One issue though, that woman that offered her body to him were he to join their organization, the really really OP one. She doubted his death, she still accepted it in the end, but she also made sure they kept watch for any censor appearing with double mutated monsters. I think this has a little more meaning than just finding a replacement but also to find out if her hunch was right.
    So far he's showed that giant and people know he has a double mutated monster. Good thing Mr. Fu locked down all his information or he'd be in deep shit by now. That retarded silver gun as well, oh you beat me in a game (sort of) i'll go send people to kill you? *MC pulls out 5 double mutated monsters*
    Well, there's 4 right now? clown, vampire, giant and i think he was going to mutate that one-eyed monster he just got. Am i missing something?

What i don't understand is, when he leveled up to iron the 'seed' monster he used was also a mutated monster but he didn't get it as a monster to summon, but he did as he did the same thing going to silver rank. Either he should have both or neither.

4. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    dude, she was planning on consuming his power or something like that but yeah, it's weird right? I imagine he is going to have to deal with her and her org before he gets to transcendent, because that's the standard jackoff cross rank bs we get from every one of these stories.

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    He's silver 3, his summons can be one rank higher, so Gold-3. He now has a card for a random summon related to a picked card, rank will be one rank above that so it'd be holy-fire level 3. Most likely count as double or triple mutated, capable of crossing ranks so it could kill a fresh Immortal rank.
    Imagine if he ranks up to Gold, which he could do whenever he wanted. his wild-card would be Immortal ranked. I wonder which base card he'd pick, the dragon would be hilarious.

6. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    personally, I like the clown, total mindfck the opponents. they will have no control while they kill each other and themselves, do it slowly so the creeping terror sets in.

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I disliked it at first but then he started using the masks to get information which was win. Imagine if he used that x10 power-up berserk card on it. He could wreck their entire city.

gary0044187 likes this.
  8. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Was that a CCG reference I saw in the latest chapter? 198

The MC of Cultivators Chat Group also had that name, a running theme in the novel is him constantly having his ideas of cultivation over turned and him sometimes appearing to act in what he thinks a cultivator should. The traveler reference also made me feel like that but this moniker might be the same and have a running theme in Chinese culture idk.

9. noobism

noobism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not like that. Transcendant is divided into holy fire , longetivity and emperor palace large realms. Holy fire is further divided into 5 subrealms,longetivity is divided into 9 sub realms so monsters doesn't become immortal(longetivity) when he levels upto transcendant.

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    'sub-realms' are negligible to MC since he can just absorb the energy from kills his monsters get and insta-cap out the realm he's in (much like iron 1-3, silver 1-3, gold 1-3). At one point they were talking about holy-fire about to rank up to immortal so that's why i assumed that's the next step.

11. noobism

noobism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No they aren't , I already read upto the latest raws

12. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So get lost with your spoiler shit. :blobpopcorn_cool:

injamambivu likes this.
  13. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    dude this is a spoiler thread... why would you complain about that?

14. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    So from an CCG reference last chapter to an I Eat Tomatoes shout out this chapter. I remember that IET had a avatar of a beautiful oval faced girl on the Chinese Qidian and on the English Qidian he is a round faced chubby dude with spectacles so we have a mix going on lol

gary0044187 likes this.
  15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a Latest Chapter Discussion thread , not a 'Latest Raw Discussion' , raws can be ahead by hundreds if not thousands of chapters, so yes that would be spoilers when it's NOT a spoiler thread.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  16. DITO8SHADOW

DITO8SHADOW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, to be pedantic about it, no where in "Latest Chapter Discussion" does it say " Latest Translated Chapter Discussion" so technically raws do fall under the Category, but yes the spirit is the latest translated chapters and not the raws

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    latest chapter as in , latest chapter on NU if we're going to be pedantic about it. If you can get them to link the raws on the main screen talk about those for all i care.
    As it also doesn't say the chapters have to be by the actual author, i doubt you'd want to read about the latest chapter fanfiction or real chapter in my fantasy world either.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    akki likes this.
  18. DITO8SHADOW

DITO8SHADOW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally Lin Huang is kind of striving against those seriously stronger than himself, while dealing with everyone else easily, but now is it going to be the usual Chinese trope of 'Here comes a strong opponent that he will struggle against before eventually overcoming and becoming even stronger than he should be, and then comes another strong opponent'?

19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    "Come, give me a brofist!" Lin Huang pointed his fist at Lin Xuan :blobpopcorn_cool:

20. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    man, not going to lie, the fact that the moved on to vr gun fighting from vr sword fighting without anything in between was the straw for me. I will revisit this later when maybe the author decides to have real things happen to mc.