LCD Monsters Guild

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by venu101, Jun 18, 2018.

1. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the Monsters’ Guild ~ The Strongest Group Who Did Everything, for a Price ~
    ようこそモンスターズギルド~最強集団、何でも屋はじめました~

NU Link: Welcome to the Monsters’ Guild ~ The Strongest Group Who Did Everything, for a Price ~
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...rongest-group-who-did-everything-for-a-price/
    Type: WebNovel[JP]
    Author: 十一屋 翠
    RAW Links: Syosetu : 4 Chapters(volumes but author wrote as chapters) 105 episodes(chapters*) + 1 extra (RAW was last updated in november 2017)
    - https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6334dy/
    Status(as of date) -18-Jun-18 - 23 chapters Translated
    Current Translator:
    Acan Translations - https://www.acantranslations.com/projects/monstersguild/

Description :

The long war for supremacy between two neighboring nations came to an end.

For this reason, Raiz, the strongest tamer ever seen, was facing a difficult problem.

How could the multitude of monsters called to arms survive without work to sustain them?

Worried, he decided to open a “shop” to find jobs for his comrades.

“Right! Let’s start our own guild!”

Even though at first people were afraid, seeing the monsters working so hard for their sake made them change their mind and after forgiving those creatures, the guild started receiving quite the number of requests.

“Nice, if we put our heart and soul in working we’ll make a fortune!”

That’s how the strongest tamer started a family business (with a ranch).

Thoughts: (why do i bother?)
    We follow Raiz the strongest monster tamer to date in humanity who was previously part of the army of the Tend Kingdom got unceremoniously fired by the new general who is an incompetent noble now starting a guild to get himself and his monsters a means of a new stable and safer livelihood however as a person of such power he is targeted by allies and enemies alike and him going through this day to day routines while handling these troublesome matters.
    yep as the title picture and the tags imply its a harem alright the mc has a sufficiently large harem ranging from monsters to humans . and the pity i feel for that disgusting unicorn.

2. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    ...raw was from Nov 2017?....is this a hiatus novel?:blobneutral:

3. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    i think so since its saying ongoing in COO im not sure though

4. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    ah right theres also the softbank thing author might have transfered to it i think on syosetu last update was in november 2017
    softbank creative site link : http://www.sbcr.jp/

5. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    TL note: I don’t like beating around the bush: we are dropping this series.
    We humbly apologize for all the readers who followed it so far, but nothing will change our mind.

The reasons are simple. First, I keep falling behind with my schedule, and this is starting to build stress on me. My hands are already full with other projects (all of which I find more fun than this one), and I don’t want to keep limping on my schedule like I’m doing for the past… two, maybe three months? Also, if I can be brutally honest, the more I translated this story, the less I liked it.
    My editor feels the same for it, so we both decided to stop now.

Probably, in the next few days, I’ll update this series’ consistency guide for the last time, then leave behind this translation. We warmly invite any new translator interested in picking this series up to contact us, so that we can link their translation of the next chapter both here and in the project page.

Currently, we are not planning to do the same for any other series.
    Again, sorry for this sudden decision, but I need to free my hands from those projects I am not enjoying or that are simply very time-consuming.

Thank you for understanding, and enjoy the last chapter of this first volume!

6. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    The series is dropped