Recommendations Morden Day System

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Beyonder7725, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Beyonder7725

Beyonder7725 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Morden day system novel, it should have no, or at least very little amount of supernatural/Cultivation stuff.
    Doesn't matter which country it's from or anything.

Here are some things I've read.

1. I Got A Random New Occupation Every Week: It's quite good, if you don't mind the fac slapping. It doesn't really have a Harem but also has it, which is good. I've read somewhere about 700 chapters.

2. Divine Hint: It was really good but then everyone became cultivater so I dropped it.

3. Neet Receives A Dating Sim Game Leveling System: Quite good, I didn't even mind the supernatural stuff because it was interesting, I dropped it but I'll probably pick it up later.

4. I am Gao Fushuai Villan: Really good, lot's of girls and interesting story. But the translation is very slow.

5. I became the Rich Second Generation Villian: It's really good but not getting any translation right now.

6. The Rich Second Generation Villan's Father: Decent stuff, I read it every so often when there are new chapters.

7. I started as a Novel Villan: Not the best one with same premise but I still read it.

8. Reincarnated as a Second Generation Villan: it has a lot of cultivation stuff so I dropped it.

So these are the things I've read, I would appreciate if you'd recommend me something good. If it has Harem, that's great, if not it should still be like a lot of girls and stuff because why else would you read this kind of novel. Both types are fine (protagonist or villen) but it should be some kind of system.

2. Guyver

Guyver Bio-Booster Armor

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Biaaa

Biaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah bro not reading any harem but one I know
    Everyone else is returnee it's action based harem
    But if you want some pure action stuff I can recommend.

Beyonder7725 likes this.
  4. Beyonder7725

Beyonder7725 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I'll read these and see how they're.

Sure, but I don't want anything supernatural/ Cultivation. As long as it's morden world with system it's good.

5. Biaaa

Biaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So modern world with system you should try
    Boundless necromancer (modern world with system) kinda like tutorial is too hard
    And one I personally like is "Shadow Slave" it's modern world with system but Mc doesn't stay for so long in modern world the have to go in nightmares to earn skill and it's kinda forced you can't say you don't wanna if spell ( name of system) has selected you
    About MC of shadow Slave
    If you are looking for a generic overpowered protagonist who crushes every obstacle in his way, you came to the wrong place. And while those characters can be fun to read they often lack depth and complexity that makes a character feels truly"real". Sunless the mc of this storyline, is a flawed and realistic human being. His thoughts are realistic as his aproach to problems; I find myself often thinking that I would make very similar decision if I put in similar situations. His weakness push him to work harder every challenge that he faces is an opportunity to learn. Instead of stream rolling every counter, Sunny is almost facing an uphill battle. Through hardware, quick thinking and sometimes through sheer luck he just might be able to come out on top. That isn't to say sunny never gets his time to shine, there quite a few memorable power fantasy moments. But through and through sunny dark humor, wholesome pessimistic nature and tsundere complexion makes his perspective an absolute joy to read.
    That's how he is

Beyonder7725 likes this.
  6. trowapeter

trowapeter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Scholar’s Advanced Technological System
    I Am A Prodigy
    Starting By Acting As A Bank Robber, I Shock The World

Beyonder7725 likes this.