Other Request Most stupidest novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Costronaut, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Costronaut

Costronaut Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just disturbed my mind

I read one particular novel in very initial stage,,,now I cringe at my past reading list. So..the story goes like it's a arrange marriage ml and fl pass unfamiliar phase then fell in love..then comes honeymoon phase..both are in passionately in love. Then ml's mother urged them to have kids, fl gets to know that she has terminal iillness and she hid it from her husband and family.
    Lies to her family she can't bear a child anymore and suggests that ml should marry the another girl.
    Ml disappointed that she easily gives upon him just for not being able to give birth to a child, which is not a big matter.
    Then two start cold war..fl then starts behaving like she doesn't respect their love so that ml can easily give up on her can live happilly ever after death.
    Then she finds a girl from poor family in debts and suggests that the girl should marry her husband in return she will repay the debts.
    Then tada..
    Then marriage is done (without divorce don't ask about law ..I too don't know what's happening)
    Then ml kisses new wife to make fl jealous..

Then I thought it's too abusive and I stopped reading..
    Ending is like fl dies
    Ml and 2nd fl having happy ending..
    It's soo melodramatic ..with immature ml..who doesn't even bother to know why his wife behaving strangely,and even agrees to second marriage when fl provokes him with stupid unreasonable stuff.
    So do you feel same as I'm or do you think it's normal?
    And I even feel sorry for second fl who's just a tool. Urg