Discussion Most used lines in novels?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by historicalbean, Feb 25, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    "sh-shameless!" "...I don't hate it"

"You just need to be filled by my love."

"I hereby annul my engagement with you!
    X is such a kind girl
    We only did what was right"

"Why don't you understand?/ Why won't you accept me?/Why won't you forgive me? (When) I love you so much!"

"I hope you've readied yourself... Because I don't think I'll be able to let you go." "Let me go? Silly, I'm the one who won't let go of you! I love you"

the comparison "a beauty's tears are like rain on a peach blossom forest"

people blushing all the time. Bro, I haven't blushed since I was six, how do you blush so much everyday and not have the blood vessels explode?

And the BL obsession with describing the bottom as fragile, like he could break in two any second. I don't get it, if it's that bad, shouldn't he top and let ML bottom? Let the sturdiest one bottom! (less of a problem in KR novels) (also the case in BG, but it's like they go that extra mile in BL because they want the bottom to be like a woman which... why)
    And all the f***ing references to how young the bottom/woman is in CN. Even when it doesn't make any sense, they insist on describing them almost like a child and ML as a mature adult with the sex drive of a drugged horse. It's disgusting.

The "..." felt so odd at the beginning and now I can't even remember what western novels use lol

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
    solivagantsoul likes this.